Why don't you fuckers actually provide some good threads? What's wrong with you!...

Why don't you fuckers actually provide some good threads? What's wrong with you!? Do something and don't be like niggers. Produce goods and make me have some good reads. DAMMIT it's not too hard.

This seems like yet another quaility thread produced by the Summer of Holla Forums.

Hell yea, thank you Holla Forumsrother.

You are most welcome. Here is another reward in reply to your quality posting. Wow, they are certainly building-up for you, in your display cabinet, aren't they?

There's 7 people on Holla Forums, what do you expect?

It's 8 you idiot

Id be 9 but I only check in periodically.You guys are retarded if you think that you need a lot of people for good threads. This whining about quality, this crying about lack of users, the actual redditors, I can only take this board for so long nowadays. And this whole sites basically like this or worse with mods memory holing up every conversation even if they don't ban me. What a fucking shitshow.

Cry more please. We all really care.

I don't disagree with your dislike for hotpockets, but you kinda put your foot in your mouth there

:DDDDD oh no someone said something you dislike.

my complaints don't really do anything but just settle into the myisma that the board is. even without complaining one person isn't enough to alter the overall state of this site or board. so? Ill just say what i want to before I get bored and take off again. I probably wouldn't voice my complaints if there wasn't some sort of complaints general on the front page every time I got here, but this board really asking for it lol.

I'll make you a good thread next time I have a manic episode. You have my word.

sage negated

Nice downvote leddit.

*Upvote. That's how non reddit I am, i don't even fully kbow the terms that they use.

I would if the autist OP would actually respond to questions instead of sperging his novella about how Jim is the debbil. His writing style is intelligent but he doesn't actually at any point so far say what he thinks Jim is trying to do in any but the broadest and most melodramatic boilerplate terms possible. And he refuses to clarify what he means or present any account of Jim-related events that he even thinks might've happened, much less evidence of them happening. It's like reading somebody's blog.

Somebody post the picture of him fucking the decomposed cat plz.

That is like asking NBC executives why they don't make any good tv shows. See, they all think that they do. The people here on Holla Forums consider the threads you see in the catalog to be good threads. This is what we like. We like pedos and traps and anime pedo traps, we like niggers and Jews, we like shills and spam, we like dick rating and politics, we like Travis and "stop liking things that I don't like" threads, we like "how do I fix my broken life" and "how do I not autist" threads, and we even like threads like this one where people from other sites show up and think they are trolling us when the fact is that we LOVE these threads!

We like all of these things, OP. We are like the ultimate internet safe space, where everyone is welcomed and no one is judged. So please feel free to express yourself however you wish, and enjoy the time you spend here with us.

top notch sarcasm

11/9

Jim is shit.

go choke on a cock

indeed

this is a top quality post. I would like every user of Holla Forums to see it at least once

Get that /summer/ away from me!