MORTAAAAL KOMBATTTTT

MORTAAAAL KOMBATTTTT
Test your MIGHT

Johnny Cage was the best part

WHERE DO YA GET THESE GUYS!?

Mortal Kombat is a good movie.
The only thing I didn't like was the cg Reptile.

You are now aware of and cannot unsee that his hat is made up of hundreds of stars of David

You're pretty anti-semitic goy…

For Jew

Reptile's theme more then made up for this.

GET OVER HERE

It's a legit good film. Completely underrated by normie media.

They did power rangers reboot they need to do fucking mortal kombat

A. They don't
B. They already did and it was terrible

Does it have gay characters? If not, it needs to be done

It was pretty fucking gay

Sonya's actress was one of the most plain, unattractive women I've ever seen.

t.virgin

t. shit taste

CG reptile was awful, but the fight with reptile was pretty cool.

All fights were very good in this

David Icke is this you?

Scorpion was my favorite ninja.

His is the best mask

The man can't direct a bad film. He's just too good.

He actually made Event Horizon

I don't get it. Are you implying Event Horizon is bad? It's on the introduction course to kino.

Except Kano x Sonya.

Nah, it was also good. It was exactly as it should have been. It wasn't a martial arts fight because neither were martial artists. It wouldn't make sense for Sonya or Kano to suddenly know Kung-Fu.

They should've let the actors method act and film the results

Then Sonya would just start sucking Jax off

wat

Not that guy but it EH was the last good film he made. Only cucks think AVP was good when it was really proto-blacked and proto-stronk wymn.

90s anderson = kino
00s anderson = pozzed

Cinematography and art direction in this film is great.

Greatest movie ever, man

isn't it weird that they dubbed over Scorpion's actor in the movie

luckily the TV show used his actual voice :DDD

It's not, they had Ed Boon do the voice like in the games. Obviously in Conquest that wouldn't be possible.

Conquest is super fun, fuck you. It's so cheap and shit but they were trying so hard. A for effort.

alright you win this round. annihilation just popped back up on kikeflix so i'm gonna give it a watch since i hate myself.

Annihilation has goat soundtrack tho

That's not very obvious

Surprised the guy who played Liu Kang didn't become more succesful.

2011 Three Musketeers is a lot of fun. So outrageously far from the source material as possible

I wish that they made 4-5 more Mortal Kombat movies the way they do Resident Evil, and keep adding creatures with even more arms, and add some new characters, like one could be played by Jackie Chan.

He did Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li!

It's shit tho

YOUR BOARD IS MINE

I heard that movie sucked though.

well yeah

REEEEEEEEEEEE
WHERE'S THE EVENT HORIZON VHS CUT???
I WAS PROMISED YEARS AGO, ANDERSON!!!

YOUR DUBS ARE MINE

I think i should do that board spam again, it was fun.

If Highlander worth seeing? I admire and appreciate Raiden's acting enough that it makes me want to see it.

They really blew their load to quick.

How have you not seen Highlander?

No it isn't.

The second Sonia was much hotter, but God, she had 0 talent. The Asian chick's character didn't made much sense either

>>>/reddit/ on both accounts

I hate the Mortal Kombat games, they are mediocre fighters that got to their position on the back of their violence gimmick, but I sure as hell love that film, it's so fucking good I'm probably going to watch it tomorrow thanks to OP.

What the fuck.

This guy was fucking awesome. What was his deal? I can't recall a villain with such presence. I believe this is one of the true hidden kinos of our age.

I heard he went to jail for drunk driving or something. Though he has done some acting after Mortal Kombat.

Why? Because I like a movie you don't like? Or because I've pointed out that that bitch can't act?

He was Heihachi Mishima in the Tekken movie

Now I remember. I was surprised at how faithful they were with his look.

Because you're reddit.

Yeah, esp compared to the second movie. They were like YEAH WE'RE REALLY DOING THIS, no half-assing it despite zero budget, they even had a decent cast.

You should consider suicide.

What's the best fight in the movie and why is it [REPTILE]

I think he really enjoyed his role and that's what made him so fun to watch.

Second best

First best is related, or at least best soundtrack

Isn't Mortal Kombat about due for another movie now? I mean, it still has a chance since the series is still popular.

Johnny Cage and Scorpion.

It was loads of fun. I was mad as fuck when it ended on that cliffhanger and wasn't renewed.

You should.

There's 0 logic in this. We are in a thread that's a bout a movie pretty much every people you consider normal condemns. But we like it. Then when I like a similarly condemned movie, I'm suddenly the enemy?

so being completely destroyed by ISIS a couple of years ago is only the second worst thing to happen to the place

Why was the second one so bad? Is Paul Tomas Anderson just that good at directing?

Hey Faggots,

My name is Raiden, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, cowards who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever performed a fatality? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but I don't think so heh heh heh. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was god of the earth realm, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO the element which brings life). You are all faggots who should just fatality yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Low tier. Apply yourself, user. Sad!

True kino, and just when I thought this board was beyond annihilation.