youtube.com/watch?v=-WpFzTplp28

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vrexaz/lists/leftypol/members
thenation.com/article/cias-student-activism-phase/
prospect.org/article/when-student-movement-was-cia-front
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BASED

We very much do. First thing we need is a drawfag, or something good with media in general, to make cool properganda posters and memes.

We have none of thoes.

we have some draw fags, they're just not very active.

Many of us have some propaganda skills and some good ideas, but it's difficult to put them into good use because you're basically expecting "orders" from a board of anonymous people.

We need cohesion. Every single one of us should get into social media (itself an important vehicle of propaganda) and try to get together in smalls groups that can produce some content.

Find us outside Leftypol, so you can talk to us individually. Go to that FB page or here:

twitter.com/vrexaz/lists/leftypol/members

As we speak, you have:

1) professional pundits from the liberal/conservative/libertarian persuasion who are able to make careers out of their views
2) private "internet armies" paid to spread political propaganda everywhere
3) the force of government intelligence and information

all weighing against us.

The Left, on the other hand, can't afford any of this shit. We have some college professors who usually can't risk being too radical and, at any given year, 4 or 5 pundits.

The information/propaganda war is an uphill battle.

pls.

A fb group is actually a really good idea though.

we need commentators who talk trash and say inflamatory shit like those chimps on FoxNews

The guy who made that list doesn't seem to update it regularly.

And, as you can see, we're there but mostly we have Fake-looking profiles (because none of us wants to be exposed) and we're limited to retweeting stuff from people we like.

Our entire online presence is unfortunately pretty shameful, on chans or elsewhere.

I'm on RetroShare and GNU social for comrades who are interested in organizing on secure platforms that can't ban or otherwise silence you for your political stances and agree that proprietary social media should be only used for attacking the Spectacle and not for contributing to it.

Just realised why are we talking about twitter and fb groups when we have bunkerchan irc?

irc.rizon.net
#bunkerchan

get in lads.

Are the people going to read our IRC chats?

We could talk on the mumble server instead if you wanted to be private.

What I meant is that although we need places of dialogue, there's a danger that we will remain segregated. Social media is good because what we say ends up reaching the ears of normies.

This. We have to go to the normies not have them come to us

No I mean we can organise on bunkerchan IRC, as it's a lot easier than doing it on image boards. From there we can decide where we want to spam our propaganda.

What's your GNU Social comr8?

We don't call it "propaganda"
We call it "Information".

:^)

We have the people. All we need to do is create thoughtfull entertainment for them.
LIKE LENIN DID! Apropriation of anime subs is not a bad idea after all

So, you want a list with all of our names, huh?
Tell me more about how this will not be used against us in the future..

IRC.
Why not start publishing a commie newspaper while you're at it?
CURRENT YEAR!

To spam something, you need to have it first.

I don't think Holla Forums is as much of a dangerous organization as you may think m8

And anyway, I'm not saying we should reveal our real identities, but we need at least identifiable avatars here and there. Not only in order to communicate with each other and form groups, but also because this is the biggest defense against one the real threats you should be paranoid about, the infiltrators

And these things are real:

thenation.com/article/cias-student-activism-phase/
prospect.org/article/when-student-movement-was-cia-front
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy

However, nowadays you could easily verify the legitimacy of someone by the sort of trait they left behind online.

Those of us who are trying to give cohesion, theory and organization to the vague, scattered left-wing sentiments out there must be aware of things like this.

Oh ok, that makes more sense.