I am a soldier in a country that are about to go to war, i want a nice tatoo before i leave for war...

I am a soldier in a country that are about to go to war, i want a nice tatoo before i leave for war, it should say something like "I live to kill, take your best shot at trying to stop me fag, kek." i want it to be visuable at any time, but i don't want it to be in my face since people i love would be afraid of me. where should it be located?

so, you're an idiot for risking your life for some rich guys? maybe you should write that on your body.

on your neck. make it say NIGGERKILLER

don't listen to this guy if we're going to war with israel

Get "property of Israel" or #1 goy"

risking you life for jews is even more idiotic

sorry, risking my life to kill jews is would be pathetic? whatever you say shlomo

jews would** forgive me

if you risk your life to kill jews, then you're doing gods work.

i live to kill, your agument is irrilivant

it's settled OP, kill some jews

also you fags who say "hitler did nuging wrung" is wrung, he didn't kill all the jews. gotta end what you start.

truth

wut? of course there is a better place. go private and earn the big money.

you need experience for that

you forgot the problem. what a retard

no place to kill people like the arm, i mean i won't be able to kill people other places by shooting them in the head just for fun and get away with it.

i are about to 12 by the way

whatever faggot

well, ok. then he should stay in the army for a short time to get the necessary experience.

you have to do it smart. there are professional killers out there and they get away with it.

i need to boil all you faggots blood, meet my kik: roastercoaster666

i want to do it and be allowed to without worries and also togther with other people who enjoy it too and are just following the law so there is noting wrong with it because some retards (the people living in the country) don't do shit about rich people making soldiers and goes dem to war for money

faggots being this dumb

man, you're a true genius for tricking us

tricking you guys only takes 2 more brain sells, one to tell the other what to do an the other to see have a sense of whats bait and not witch might have had learned op to bait such good tasted bait, any fucking way how dumb are you for not asking which country haha

you are too gay to go to war op

which country?