I miss when Holla Forums was only 70% cancer…

Sometimes it surprises me what I miss. I don't go on Holla Forums very regularly anymore, or even Holla Forums for that matter. You could say I was clean, for a while, but I've been feeling down lately.
I'm struggling to find meaning in my life, or even anything I care about. For about 10 seconds it looked like I was getting my life together and had somewhere I was going; then I just couldn't continue. I couldn't make myself care.
I'm running out of money, I'm growing to resent all of my old friends, and I feel my life slipping me by. I might manage to crawl out of this hole a little stronger than before but that's still yet to be seen. That's still a few days off.
Right now I just want one of those comfy discussion threads we used to have.
How has it been, Holla Forums?
What have you been up to?
Anything you want to talk about?

kill yourself faggot

*tips tinfoil hat*
nice datamining thread you got here

You started posting here like last month, you attention whoring faggot.

I just miss threads with legit bantz. Any god thread gets hit with non nude CP and pedophie banter.

you kill yourself too

Any thread that isn't weak low-effort shitposting is hit with "le datamining" meme, which is usually enough to kill it.
See:

Are you actually retarded?

The biggest problem is that there is no substitute for Holla Forums. All the other boards are more focused or just not popular. You can't post anything Holla Forums worthy to other boards and anything good gets shut down by pedophiles trying to keep everyone on that specific topic.

pedos need to be killed

A higher quality Holla Forums would be great.

This tbh. I used to do it but now I no longer care.

YOU ARE THE CANCER

CORRECT. The non-poz term is normalfag you fucking actual faggot OP

go make some OC or something

Why in the fuck would anyone make OC for a community that can't even have a conversation?
What OC would there even be to make for this shithole?
This place doesn't deserve any OC.

It has become apparent that Holla Forums is too far gone for any meaningful interaction. No else cares enough to save this place, and I don't either.

The Wild West is dead, and I'm fucking out of here.