How do you manage your life without a drivers license...

How do you manage your life without a drivers license? I just failed the drivers test the third time and I might be getting a job offer in a week or two. What do?

Ur an idiot.

The evaluator said I did really good, I just instant failed because I turned left at an intersection where there was a yellow arrow blinking and a car was coming from the other direction.

Do you have any friends who could give a ride? What about your parents.

How do you not know the basic rules of traffic? You blatantly cut someone off.

Not when I move to a new state for a new job.

I thought I had enough time and I was waiting there for so long that I thought I would get honked at from behind like the last time I took the test.

Is public transport an option? You should probably look into it depending on where your job is located at.

Oh I see, the way you started the sentence with "he said" I interpreted it as if you didn't know how it worked. Those are definitely judgement calls.

I take the bus, cars are expensive and so is gas

I use public transport. $100 a month for unlimited train and bus rides

practice and take it again

Nobody likes learners, you're going to get honked at regardless. People like you shouldn't have a car license if you disobey basic road rules due to peer pressure.

Hire an Uber

Are you retarded?

i am a pussy and too scared to drive

She did say that that specific intersection confuses a lot of people. So if I didn't have to turn there I probably would have passed this time.

Well I fucking hate driving and cars regardless so if I can manage my life without it I'll just stop taking the test.

But what about when I need to get groceries.

Well, then you get groceries with you on the bus

It's easy to live without a car these days. You (probably) don't get laid without a car. Other than that it's great.

I'd recommend getting the license though because you'll probably feel like a 'tard without one.

It might make it easier to realize you don't actually NEED a car though and owning a car is a huge pain in the ass.

I'm carless now and I honestly really prefer it.

Insurance sucks.
Repairs suck.
Near misses suck.
Fuel sucks.
Registration sucks.

None of that = huge load off my mind. I strongly prefer it.

I think Amazon does groceries now

Me too. Public transport isn't that bad

This
I can't drive for shit and use public transportation frequently

If your job pays decently, you can probably just Uber/Lyft to work and back every day. It costs me about $500 a month.

schwans.com is another good option

cuck'd again, huh?

wat fuk

I wouldn't plan on going anywhere except home/work/store once I had a car anyway, so the first point doesn't really matter, I live like a hermit.

That's like half of rent for a single apartment in a lot of places.

the only people who use it are smelly niggers, Arabs and the occasional college student.
I need to learn to drive right away so I can move back to my home town and be able to live a comfy life and doing seasonal work as a landscaper as a side-gig

Actually taxis would cost a hell of a lot more.

I was paying almost exactly that much for my payment+registration+insurance+fuel on my car, so I don't care.

I also save a ton of money because a vehicle is a huge enticement to go out to eat/buy shit/go to movies/etc.

Wow, people here are really poor…

Ive given up on reality and thanks to denial im immortal. take the neet pill.

$500 is enough for a studio apt in the ghetto

Or smart enough to save

Okay.
Yeah, fuck you too.

Move to New York…

I need a job though so I can pay for food and utilities.

You're a retarted shut-in

I don't want to get mugged or killed though.

I'd take public transit if I could, but it doesn't run to my job. My job pays me well, and I don't want a car, so I use Uber. Capiche?

Yeah, I capiche that public transport doesn't run to your job

Move to Kansas, it's full of conservatives.

Is there good public transportation?

i dunno

Also depending on proximity to the work/store, I could use my bicycle to get everywhere. I had a job in arizona last summer and had to use my bike since I don't have a license. About 40 minutes a day for the round trip to work and back, and an hour for groceries that I brought back in my backpack.

And you're a miserable wageslave who will probably stop deluding himself and commit suicide in the next five years.

it depends where you are the capitals and bigger cities have better public transportation in any state

(checked)
It's good to live near conservatives but this is a thread about not driving

That sounds cool, and it's good for the environment

What about 30 minutes away from portland? That's where I might get an offer.

I'm a grown man with dreams to become something other than a leech on society.

a word of advice to anons, Never take the online course.
it's supposedly 6 hours long, but you can't skinm through it, you have to wait at least a minute before going to the next page, so you'll get distracted and forget.
the best thing to do is try to take the actual 8 hour course since it's just listining to a lecture for 8 hours, doing an obviously simple test and you can doodle to pass the time

>all these people that can't drive
aren't you fags suppose to be in >>>/v9k/

Society doesn't care about your shitty dreams. The sooner you realize that, the better.

I didn't say it did, becoming successful is a personal goal. Being stuck in the house, is not.

What if my dream is to sell lawn mowers and lawn mower accessories?

no one cares dude besides your family and people wanting to marry you.

ive never been there before so i dont know but in bigger cities ive been in like houston there is a nice bus system and rails downtown

just walk outside.

just fuck off

Cool.

Demotivating shills

never do it, you will be constantly eyed at by niggers and will beg for food/money.
they will constantly hassle you in their nigger jive and the smell will be too much. you will be slightly safer on buses but still, niggers.

ive seen people get robbed on the bus before ive personally had no problems though

I never take my wallet with me when I leave the house, so would I be safer from getting mugged?

Stare back, you gigantic pussy.

Dunno, sometimes people get beaten for not having money.

I use public transport in Chicago. Chicago. 4 times a day and come back from work at night. Never had any problems although you're right about annoying niggers and bad smell

What kind of people are that big of an asshole?

the niggers will just beat you up and take whatever you got, even your bus pass.
your safest bet is to be near a cop at all times. and only go out at daytime.

never stare at a nigger, that's an invitation for them to beg. what you have to do is never look at them.

I use Dallas public transport 2 times a day, I found a bus route that takes me to my home town in the same time it takes to use the rail system, so that's less stress in my life.

niggers

crackheads gang members

Tell them to fuck off.

I don't see those in Wyoming.

Soon (((diversity))) will arrive to you

Well if I get a job in oregon I think I'll see them. I thought it was abnormal how many black people I saw when I flew there for my interview.

The legalized marijuana draws them.

oh yeah you can do that, but that's risking a nigger to go violent and start yelling at you with their shit ridden breath.
sure, you can fight back, but then you'd have to get your tetanus shot and make sure you didn't get AIDS or some other ooga booga disease.

if you go to texas it will be spics instead of nigs but even they hate niggers

im 26 and have never had a license. I have a motorized bicycle that gets about 80mpg and thats my transport. I can use the motor or ride it like a bike and the police don't fuck with me.

you're to racist to function, stay scared.

But then once you're in an accident you're royally fucked

OP here, I didn't even know something like that exists, tell me more, it might be perfect for me if I don't get a license. How difficult is it for you to go on grocery store runs using it?

You sound like someone that hasn't been around niggers enough.

Fuck off Holla Forums

I'm black, when you don't stand up for yourself, you'll get fucked with. Stop running and fight, maybe you'll become a man and be able to function like a responsible, confident person.

Fuck off Holla Forums

are you fucking 5?

Everyone needs to open carry again.

yes and? what does that contribute to the argument?
Beggars are annoying, sure you can turn them down, but it's annoying doing it 6 times a day, every day. that's why I found a bus route to take so I don't have to deal with that shit.

wut? you can't follow a simple conversation?

Why not just purchase earbuds and have them in so you can pretend you're listening to loud music and can't hear them?

Okay.

>being a literal nigger
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How does it feel to be cucked by us white "boys" when we get all the good white meat? Enjoy the whores that have HPV and got fucked by their uncle.

just walk outside man. stop being scared.

that is the best way to get jumped by bike riding niggers.

are you guys actually scared of randomly getting accosted by niggers and other fags ive never had anything happen to me and ive been in some fucked up places

Okay…
I don't even hang with white girls like that…
Speak for yourself.

Jesus, why do so many black people commit crimes?

I was the user that called the NEET faggot out on his bullshit, I travel to work on foot, everyday.

All you can say is "nigger"

This.
When you use public transport make sure you don't have earbuds or stare at your phone the whole time. It's asking for trouble. At the same time you don't have to act like veteran with PTSD scanning everything. Act relaxed but remain conscious of your surroundings

>using that many ellipses
Gee. I wish this reddit autismo nigger can leave Holla Forums with his MUH RACISM.

You don't happen to be the same nignog that shared the vids about that one german girl?

It's what you are. People* worldwide will agree.

*People being all whites and east asians

Are there any downsides to this? I have high anxiety so I do that during the times I go outside my house.

that's just asking to get jumped

no you don't. don't be ashamed of your NEET life. its ok.

i dont have a problem with blacks if they are decenet people what i dont like is if they are niggers and involved with gangs and other criminal shit

This is true, which is why I'm very careful. Never go top speed, Always slow down at every drive way and blind corner, ride in the bike lane even though you have a motor. Wear a helmet and elbow/knee pads if you want but helmet is a must. Keep your head on a swivel, let people go first, have a headlight, wear reflective clothing etc

So sad that you're racist.
Nope

fuck off nigger

Why are niggers attracted to electronics?

Okay, now I know that you're fucking with me. You're a NEET.

You freak out people paying attention like you're planning on committing a crime. So you get treated like a nigger.

>muh racism
>>>/leftycuck/

Yeah, I agree, without the racist comment

you just said you were the NEET. just facking admit it.

nope

no (you)

yeah, humans have always hated your kind, sorry.

ooga booga, electronic things that make me look dope mang,

Nope, stop baiting.

When I walk down the street at night from work I turn once in a while but not constantly. It's good to be aware but not to act like anyone you meet will rape you

>can't even spell "decent"
you aren't fooling anyone nigger.

niggers. when will they learn. never.

All Mexicans think like that?
All asians think like that?
Irrelevant, but okay.

why do you hate niggers so much

yes, yes and it's a relevant thing to say because arabs hate niggers and see them as only slave.

im irish so i guess i am a nigger

ok. whatever. lets just drop this since you dont want me to help you.

do you remember what that one pic was of some chink dicking down tyrone in a locker room? would really be funny right now.

Here is where I bought the motor.
bikeberry.com

You can take it anywhere if you can carry it. Its a great tool on a mountain bike. If you plan on going up steep hills though you need a 4 stroke, not a two stroke (unless you don't mind helping it on heavy slopes). I have a two stroke and I weigh 250lb and the bike is just over 100lbs so the motor is strong, I get a top speed of 40mph on flat ground, slight inclines are no problem.

That makes no sense

you're a potato nigger.

The police really don't fuck with you for being able to drive that fast?

i use to work near spics and have NEARLY WHITE spic friends. they hate nigs and rather side with whites.
they hate you even more than whites ever could. the big penis meme you fags have running has really hurt their feelings since most asians aren't thicc and long. most asians have 3-6 in with below average to slightly above average girth. big penis asian pics are a trick since they naturally have smaller hands.
dont ask why am i an expert. niggerboy.

Maybe start pedaling once in a while

lol

You're gay, it's okay.

akctually the big penis meme was invented by the kikes.

im also 6'10"

I remember back in high school, there were rumors of some black kid crying in the bathroom because his dick was small.

I don't go the full 40 ever. I stick to around 20-25 most of the time. The police are ignorant as to the laws about these things anyways. I was only ever pulled over once in two years and that was for not having my headlight on at night.

What are the laws for those?

Ever heard of a Urologist? No you wouldn't have nigger since no nigger goes to college unless they get the niggerball sports"star" lifestyle granted by the jewish college administration.

How did this thread turn into a niggerfest?

Public transportation, not even once

Holla Forums is full of niggers

Technically in California I have to register my bike for 15$ and get a license plate but I never have. Also my engine size is larger than whats legal for the M2 designation and goes faster plus doesn't meet smog requirements

I ride right past sherif's all the time with no trouble.

jesus fucking christ where do you live?

Chicago