I just saw this. Thought it was pretty good

I just saw this. Thought it was pretty good.

Any space panty?

Why do they do that? Why is that a thing for like years now? OK, here's these three people that are starring in this pile of shit. Let's play mix and match with their names.

Just saw it, too. Two questions:

1. What is the satellite type thing they catch in the beginning with like a claw? Does it have something to do with them rotating around the earth?

2. How did the two escape crafts get swapped up? I know the girl's hit something that veered her off course, but how did Jake G.'s pod managed to make it to earth?

spicy

1. The satellite thing was a probe returning from Mars, the ayy was in the dirt samples
2. The pods getting mixed up was just camera trickery. Jake G's pod got to earth because the ayy grabbed his arm and stopped him from controlling it.

It's called 'Star Billing'. Goes from left to right. The biggest celebrity is on the right.

Oh, ok. Thanks.

So some literally who harlot is a bigger name than Jake Gyllenhaal? That's what you're telling me?

Its the order of importance in the movie.

Is it like the board game?
I like the board game.

Just like it.

Space propaganda.

Is this a comedy? Because what I saw of the preview, either the acting was very bad, or it is supposed to have a touch of humor.

It starts more lighthearted before it gets intense.

The first 20 minutes are good and the last scene is all right. After Ryan Rynolds dies first, it became boring for me for the rest of the film since it's just every other character getting killed off. I wish there would have been more of an attempt to fight it off. for a bunch of astronauts, it always felt like a weak attempt to kill of the mars alien. I never once felt the humans had a chance to win; it was basically just watching and waiting for everyone to get picked off. I also wanted to see the alien transform more. It only had a couple forms which disappointed me.

5/10

Reynold can't be taken seriously, so everything he's in a comedy

Go back to reddit, all of you

no u

any safe torrents of it yet? I'm not really interested in the new Alien but I sorta want to see this. Also, any pictures of the monster? I've heard it was sort of underwhelming

It's final form was underwhelming. It looked cooler when it was just a little flappy thing.

yeah, that seems to be the common thing now of days. Nobody knows how to properly design creepy monsters any more. I'm sure it isn't easy, but so far everything that has shown promise has been brought down by the big monster design. Still, I'll see it once I can for cheap or free. At this point I'm getting used to being underwhelmed.

i literally don't remember the monster

What did it look like?

just generic alien monster

all jew

Isn't the chick russian

This Life is better tbh