How do u combat liberal obsession w/ freeze peaches

how do u combat liberal obsession w/ freeze peaches

say that the idea of free speech as protected implies there's something it needs to be protected from and that you set out to get rid of that thing

that's smart. usually i bring up how freeze peaches r a myth, u can't run in a school yelling "fire" w/o there being one cuz that's dangerous. so y can ppl spread fascism when it's even more dangerous?

Point out that like all rights, iz spug.

*spoo

Go back to /r/fullcommunism you drooling Mongoloid.

We ought not advocate the restriction of free speech against fascists through the bourgeois state since that can too easily be turned on us.

However we should combat the liberal notion of free speech with a leftists critique i.e. that free speech in bourgeois society is free speech for the bourgeoisie.

In the same vein we should still do our best to suppress fascists and no platform them by our own means. People who say despicable shit tend to think and believe despicable shit. People who believe despicable shit tend to do despicable shit.

Fascists need to be stopped and crushed decisively early on.

This.

Also, we have to be tactic about free speech. As this user said, we are in for freedom of speech, because a ban on fascista can easily be turned on us, as it has happened in other countries, like Poland or Ukraine, where the Communist Party is banned and their simbols too.

We obviously have to supress and destroy fascism wherever it appears, because its a dangerous ideology and its the spearhead of Capitalism against us, but the 'free speech is a myth' argument can go against us too.

Onw thing is the arguments we build to the outside, towards the oublic opinion and other very different thing is the complete reasons we do it for.

cant, banned

fuck off Holla Forums or /tumlr/

Bullshit. If you unirionically use the "freeze peach" meme then you should fit right in there.

Retard meme.

Go back to your reddit circlejerks

Fuck off retards. We don't want you authoritarian faggots here.

Kill yourself

Why would you ever think we were against "Freeze Peach"? This isn't r/fullcommunism/. Fuck off reddit trash.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/liberalpol/

i used a gendered insult (bitching) tho

srsly y r any of u on here & how do u expect to resist counterrevolution w/o impeding fascist speech & capitalist movements? just by being nice & letting everyone do & say what they want w/o addressing the consequences? lol

As a luxembergist, I believe in free speech…but not the bourgeoisie free speech that is more concerned with protecting capitalism than what the people believe.

True freedom of speech only comes when those who would destroy it (i.e, corporate media, the far-right, "moral crusaders" and idpol fundementalists) are gone. Then, there shall be true freedom of speech.

AK

So SRS made a board on Holla Forums? Wow this place is cancer.