How do i deal with constant rush of panick attacks and fear...

How do i deal with constant rush of panick attacks and fear? It starts out of nowhere i had enought of this becasue of this i have not ate anything for week. Not like i need to eat since im fat but my mother starts to notice i am not eating and have asked me if there is something wrong with me. Jesus fuck is this how mental illness feels like? Should i go to doctor?

This post is my good deed for the day and I now feel satisfied with myself enough to give myself a pat on the back. two myselfs in one sentence

i already do this some forums even suggest to work out which i am already doing too but to no avail.

xanax

i would rather do this naturally but i feel like im losing my sanity day by day it feels like i am not there or i am already dead and this is just dream.

they're coming for you.

run. now.

*gasps*

breathing into paper bags used to really help me, OP. maybe you should try that too

did they have spray paint in them?

How will breathing into paper bag help? I mean it's just paperbag and you breathe in it.

it helps control your breathing apparently, i'm not entirely sure either, but i was told to do it and it really did help. i get panic attacks too

Just stop being such a fucking pussy. If you need help pray to God and ask him to grant you the strength to stop being such a faggot.

Actually i always thought the same way as you do. Until it started happening to me without any reason. I wish nothing like this would happen to anyone. My grandma once said insane people can be normal if they want. But now i understand mentall illness is illness as if you have flu, cancer, stone kidnes but in your head and the only cure is fucking nothing. If you take medicaments you are fine for a while but without them only god will help you.

How much acid did you take?

no drugs

Buy some legal drugs, try hops or cannabidiol. Both should help with anxiety and panick attacks. Also, maybe go to the library and get some books that might help you figure out better what's going on. Best of luck to you.

Try faping to fully-clothed preteen girls.

It won't help with your situation, but it's fun all the same.

unfunny newfag

It helps prevent hyperventilation, which can lead to panic attacks.

Exercise and healthy diet will also help. Cut out junk food, caffeine, nicotine and alcohol and any medications you might be taking. Cook your own meals with real food. Start going on walks before bed, drink lots of water. If none of this helps you may want to see a therapist (may not help but it can for some people).

xanax

Try methelayted spirits