Holla Forums, What army should I join to kill some ISIS scum and muzzies?

Holla Forums, What army should I join to kill some ISIS scum and muzzies?

This is serious. I don't want to join my own country's army, because of incompetent leadership and general retardation (leftism).

You don't need to join an army. Just start removing kebab in Europe.

This.

If you are serious and want to get in on it asap I'd suggest putting all your energy into learning Greek. They actually have rwds running operationally removing the shit out of turkroaches. They actually formed up a function and well structured rwds militia. I'd tell ya specifically how to contact them but I'll be damned if I'm the one that blows their opsec.

Functional

YPG is a Kurdish militia and your best bet, however they are commies so I wouldn't. Maybe a Christian militia in Iraq if your religious.

Russia
/thread

Just wait a bit.
The way things are going in Europe, there's a good chance a Crusade will start soon if this keeps up.

Kurds don't take volunteers anymore, neither do the Assyrians or other Christian minorities.

Lost your chance m8, but so did I

are you white?

if you are, move to the US and join or make your own militia.

ISIS are an israeli mossad creation

The russian one

Welcome newfriend.

JAISH ARABY AL SURY
SYRIAN ARAB ARMY

this

If you abandon ship then you are no better than a nigger

kurds are being bought by the same people that support the terrorists (israel, US, EU)
so please dont

not so easy trust me. you can try getting into their regiment for foregein voulenteers but you need to know russian well.

also i forgot; you will be joining NDF units not the SAA itself. NDF is a paramilitary group but theyre prettymuch equal to the SAA in most regards. theres americans, serbs, greeks fighting under NDF

you could also try Hezbollah which is easy to get into, but NATO and israel label it a terrorist group so if youre from the US/EU you need to expect some butthurt bullying from your govt.

no, really. look into it.

The priority is to get rid of the ones who have already colonized our countries. Currently, there is no army in the world dedicated to removing non-white colonists from European soil, perhaps you should found such and army. At this point in time, volunteering to go kill non-whites on other continents is completely pointless, as any violence in brown countries is used as a excuse by our (((leaders))) in import more subhumans into your neighborhood.

Since ISIS is a Mossad creation, you could just actively work to disprove Israel in general.
Assad's Army seem to b the other "best" option but I dont know their stance of foreign nationals working in their army.

why don't you show us, what you looked into?

no shit

Not how the RFL works
it's set up to get Russians living in former Soviet Republics to return to Russia
I highly doubt they'd let someone in from the US or W. Europe given how high tensions are right now

Israeli

The trumpenwaffen

Is this a honeypot thread? Honestly. I heard some European dude got to Syria to pop the cap in the asses of some ISIS, then got to face court at home for murder.

There are Europeans fighting isis right now, the second uk volunteer to die fighting them was killed a few weeks ago.
I think most of the volunteers were with the YPG but apparently they aren't accepting forigners annymore.

Vote Hillary.
You'll be fighting for sure if she wins.

The YPG is still taking volunteers if you know who to contact. They will not take you if you just show up unexpectedly looking to join. The Peshmerga just limited their volunteers to combat vets only.

They got sick of foreigners showing up thinking fighting ISIS was going to be like playing Call of Duty and then leaving as soon as they realize it's nothing like that, so they are limiting who they will take right now.

stuck at rolly R

What you're referring to is what will have you become labeled as an international terrorist, if you're looking to live the rest of your life in the Middle East, that's what you'd gain if you weren't killed.

How about you go to a far corner of Northern or Western Europe, find some friends that work on farms and shit and get a job there. Revoke your previous citizenship and become a citizen of said nation and when things go down… you will have not only your obligation to fight, but it would be just and waaay less fucking labeling for you to fight for "your" people.

Shoulder to shoulder, European. Not apart.

Your local police.

Why don't you guys just join Aleksi Jokinen the Finnish Crusader.

pick both

Start fighting for your own home. Start a RWDS. Something.

Going to syria doesn't help anyone but israel.

But everyone has forgot the (1)

slide thread

Step up, Senpai.

The Salvation Army.
They'll never see it coming!

Join Hezbollah and kill some Jews. Get to the root of the problem.

Don't bother this is either datamining or a shitpost.