archive.is/uSVkn
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ислам_в_России
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/facetious
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fascist
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fascism
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Semite
bennorton.com/12-years-after-killing-rachel-corrie-israel-continues-to-desecrate-her-memory/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill>>7042863
openstreetmap.org/
openrouteservice.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nuking imminent?

who cares?
you sound like a liberal.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Looks like its true. The Jews are erasing them from the peoples minds gradually.

Islamic terrorists are your friends user?

Except groups like Hezbollah are secular and close to Assad.

fuck off

Why so upset, Schlomo?
Your deed will catch up with you, sooner or later.

I may hate Jews but I won't give two shits about sandniggers being killed

Yes, a sovereign country under occupation.

Secular?
Is that why they say "god willing" "allah's will" etc?

The way I see it these anti-zionist groups like Hezbollah have no territorial ambitions beyond Israel, and that alone makes them better than the kikes.

I just wish Assad would nuke both of these shitholes

OP Here

I hope Putin deletes Islam from the world just wanted to see what y'all though.

Why are you guys so quick to assume I support muslims? I bet you guys have Alex Jones water filters.

Syria doesn't have nukes.

Muslims are OK as long as they stay in the middle-east.

I disagree. This is however valuable meme fodder for normalfags.

It's probably on the same theological level of US Israel support.

Gee whiz, when was the last time mainstream Islamic groups such as ISIS conducted attacks on Israel?

Them being deleted from Google doesn't mean they die, it means information on the nation of Palestine is being erased in preparation for Israel taking it over. If they were to remain there even after Israel were to take over then it wouldn't be that big of an issue but we all know that is never going to be that way.

Burn them all I don't give preference to any shit tribe sandland.

Why not answer my question?

I don't think they have which is weird, but they should all still be killed.

JIDF loves to try to shoehorn it into supporting one or the either, but it's useless since we already hate both and would rather they just wipe eachother out while we laugh our way back to ethnonationalism.

Lots of good goys in here.

Yes, that is pretty strange. It's like they're on the payroll or something.

archive.is/Kd1Ez

islamic terrorists:

based arab peoples armies fighting the zionist scum:

Oh i see, Sweden is now Palestine.

They'll never stay in the MENA, faggot. They breed so much just like niggers that a spillover is inevitable. They need to be genocided to make room for white expansion.

Just kike shills, user. I feel like you do; I have no use for Jew or Muslim, but I'm pro-Palestine for the Jew butthurt, and being able to point out their obvious hypocrisy.

FIFY

Then who in Syria did Saddam ship his nukes to, if not Assad?

I don't know m8, it seemed to me that there were some secular places in the Middle East before Commies and Burgers decided to bomb everything.

Just like they "deleted" Donald Trump? Oh LEL sorry totally a computer glitch. We loaded the 2017 map!

Thanks for admitting to ban evasion, dyke.
Drown yourself in semen.

You'll be exceptionally lucky if there's so much as a city state of Jerusalem left by then

Tell your friends, especially the bluepilled one.

My bluepilled mother had a look of horror in her face and said she will tell other people on kikebook.
Spread the word.

The only actor I can see creating those circumstances is Iran.

You're using lybyryl buzzwords wrong. Stop appropriating from us and start using the correct terminology: You mean that much of the civilized, settled Middle East was whitewashed with evil white Euroscum culture and evil white Euroscum norms. Besides, I don't see any real Afghanis in those photos, merely light-skinned Semites enjoying their off-white privilege.

If they attack jews, yes.

He just built the biggest mosque in the world in Moscow

What are the those UN projections in the first picture based on exactly?
I mean, not just the ones for Sweden and Israel but just in general.

niqab pls

Putin is ex-kgb. How do you know hes not subverting Islam in some way or rounding em up to be shot?

wut?

That looks like Bing.

Aye, why would it mater if j00gle don't have it if it can still be found? Forgive me, but does bing not go as good or something?

Have you been in Russia?

Well the subject of the article is that Google removed it. Google has the largest market share, so it matters in a sense.

I personally give zero shits about Palestine, only so far as I can use the issue as leverage against Jews and Israel.

Ah alrighty, normie talking point. Thank you.

all mosulman leaders have kike blood in them.

It goes back to the earliest crusades. Kikes tried to reclaim israel with their own army and were blown the fuck out. Instead of retreating they surrendered and pleaded that they would convert to islam teehee if the mosulmen allowed them to become citizens. From there they infiltrated the royal circles by weasling their way into positions akin to the court jews of the European kingdoms.

That money wasn't for the benefit of Afghanistan but rather the US. Regardless they were using that money well before the Soviets didn't enjoy what was going on and the Americans started training radical muslims to fight as insurgents against the USSR, who then inherited the country's power afterwards.

I thought Israel was bigger.

What, does that not suit your autistic nihilism or something?

fuck off imkampfy

Have you never seen a map of the region?

By massive amounts of money and shilling that goes for Ramzan Kadyrov and Chechen Republic, which is like 100% islam filled.

I see now.

Humm? I was just seeking clarification. Just woke up so not firing on full yet.

archive.is/uSVkn

"I swear if ISIS bombs Russia, every muslim will die in 30 minutes" - Putin

Arabs basically descends from kikes.

lol, I hope you're joking

It's often shown as much larger in maps than it actually is. It's an old tactic used by cartographers since maps existed, they paint the important bits as much bigger and nudge boarders out inches to miles at a time until someone gets pissed and they they stop and say "our boarders were always that long", wait for things to cool off then do it again.

No he is right.

It's pretty fucking difficult. I despise mudslimes, but I also despise the cult of zion.

If I was at my computer youd be getting a suppository of citations

What do you mean "he is right"? That doesnt make sense considering he just stated his own personal thought regarding his ideas on the size of Israel.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I thought it was kikes that spawned from mudslimes.

Details like that though don't much mater to me though as they should all be glassed.

Hi, Jew. Don't you have some newborn penis to suckle on?

nope kikes from the mountains of asia

So, he'll genocide 18 million of own people, is that what you're saying?

Mongol mudslime mix = kike? Dafuq?!

I'm aware of the House of Saud, and the Saudi satellite states leaders. You're claiming all Muslim leaders are Jews. It's we wuz in the worst degree, why would you even want to have that known?

top lel

sure why not?

In many maps the eastern boarder of israel bulges out a good 100 miles farther than it actually is. for the most part the eastern boarder is concave or very nearly straight but you can find hundreds of maps that show it taking space that simply isn't there.

its only 7% muslim so about 10 mil actually.

Good goy.

Israeli Deputy PM Admits Iran Never Threatened to "Wipe Israel Off Map"
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

Because they chose to pump money in Chechnya instead of wiping the fuckers.

What source says that? Genuinely curious. My number is from wiki, which is not to be trusted.

Drown yourself in semen.

Did you watch the GOP convention?

You know, for someone who claims to be opposed to ✡Marxism✡, you sure seem to like using the same anti-South Africa/anti-Rhodesia arguments of Marxist design in defense of sand niggers.

Go away.

It's because Jews are two-faced hypocrites. In the future, they will memoryhole Palestine while attacking whites for not recognizing a sovereign nation.

Are you kikes gunning for second reply rather than first on purpose now thinking it'll help you blend in better?

>He's still reposting both fake images
Top kuk.
Nope. #DealWithIt

The sand dune people can stay in the sand dunes. Oil is a shit tier resource and we should have transcended it a long time ago. The only thing of interest over there is Israel and is the only reason why we even bother with the region these days.

Thats 4 or 5 times as wide as Israel is now, you fucking retard. Do you not have any concept as to what scale is?

Go ahead and show me an example.

Surround yourself in dreamin'.

Jews and Arabs have semite blood, but it's influential Ashkenazi Jews in the MSM who have a mix of Semite and European blood.

Here, as a hospitality, I translated it for you:
אתה מתערב , חיים

Did you know that Japan has 89% of the population of Russia, but only about 2% of the landmass?

Drown yourself in semen.

Drown yourself in semen.

nigga dat shit is crazy but explains why a house in japan = half a bedroom.

SLAMMED
L
A
M
M
E
D

what is semite?

also are not ashkenazi the hebrews from the book of judges who mixed with the canaanites?

When citing statistics, numerals are irrelevant without contextual labels.

Drown yourself in semen.

cyka blyat

Well, I guess different sources have different numbers. Interesting that english wiki lists 9.4-16.4, while russian 18.1-18.8. It also has some detailed numbers, although some may be outdated.
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ислам_в_России

how fucking new are you?

whatever the number its too many

this is a raid

I was being facetious.

You probably can't distinguish that from fascist, so I'll help you out.
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/facetious
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fascist
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fascism

The Sand Dune people should be genocided along with the Yids. The sand dune areas are that way in part because sand people cause desertification by overgrazing their waifus instead of planting or irrigating. Israel is of no mineral interest whatsoever, yids can FOAD.

i was right

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Semite

Now go back to Cuckchan and never post here again. Ever.

It is. But that just proves my point that Putin isn't anti-islam.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were being facetious. :^)

With a quick google search, it seems like Palestine was only on google maps for less than a year since people were complaining about its absence in 2014 and 2015.

is there some kind of internal war inside google?

It really is amazing. It's the one situation they 100% of the time find the tables turned. They'll call someone sexist racist misogynist homophobic transphobic ableist cisheteronormative shitlord pissbabies and turn around to their comrades calling them anti-semites and they always flip their shit.

For laughs look up Roger Waters Israel.

No, they're our enemy, 100%

Fucking kikes

RACHPOSTER IS IMKAMPFY

Need a updated version

If the Greens support Palestine, I am all for the Zionists to wipe them out. Fuck the Australian Greens party.

Kek

They're pretty good at genociding themselves, even without Western and Israel support.

No, that's all consistent with the jewish narrative:

Good Muslims

Bad Muslims

Oh.. I forgot not everyone perceives all Muslims are bad Muslims.

Jews across the World right now:

Anyone remember Rachel Corrie?
A young American girl, she was joining in a protest where they were trying to stop the bulldozing of a Palestinian doctor's home, by KIKE "settlers" (thieves).
They foolishly lay in front of the path of the bulldozer, mistakenly thinking that filthy heebs had any respect for non-kike life, and they would stop.
The bulldozer driver simply hunched over the controls &, with a huge grin below his crooked, hooked nose, kept right on going. Most of the protestors got out of his murderous path, but Corrie didn't make it.
As she screamed, slowly being crushed by the treads of the multi-ton industrial vehicle, her friends frantically begged the dirty, smelly, subhuman kike to stop…he did not. Corrie was crushed to death slowly, her internal organs popping out of her body cavity an spraying across the dirt.

Later, on the Jew-owned propaganda site "Facebook," a bunch of Jew soldiers that had a page there posted pictures of themselves making "Rachel Corrie pancakes," laughing and joking about the young American's horrifying demise, celebrating it.

This is the JEW.

DELETION IS A WORSE PUNISHMENT THAN DEATH

Jesus christ there's a reason whites bind the shit up out of people about to be executed, they know if they could move they'd fucking resist 110%

It really, really is.

They have the right idea on how to deal with hippies, but the cognitive dissonance of the masses is incredible that they ignore shit like this while thinking Israel is the most noble fighting force

(Checked)

They ignore it because the disgusting, Jesus-murdering heebs control the media, and few hear of these things when they happen.

Cucks have to learn somehow.

Found the Jew

It's probably an error tbh. Google is filled with libcucks and we all know libcucks have a boner for Palestine.

Source?

See that thing you're sitting in front of?
You can do searches with it.

I just checked

no it's not
on google maps, the gaza strip, unoccupied palestine as well as the golan heights all say the name of the country/district is "unavailable" when you click a spot in these regions

keep pulling this obvious shit, jews. you're not as smart as you think you are. this can only backfire.

bennorton.com/12-years-after-killing-rachel-corrie-israel-continues-to-desecrate-her-memory/

Jews care nothing for the lives of goyim. Jews are little better than animals.

Sorry, man, but the driver was most likely some poor hired non-Jew.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who gives a shit, honestly? Fuck both kikes and Palestinians. I'd be happy if they killed each other

No, you fucking idiot, you can't redpill lefties on the Kikes through Palestine, because you have to rely on appealing to their cucked marxist oppressor/oppressed mentality. You're not going to turn lefties fascist by crying about "muh palestinians", because it just reinforces their pro-shitskin, pro-underdog mentality.

I don't give a fuck about Palestinians but I'd support them since Jews are a global headache and Palestinians are a local headache.

He was a soldier in the IDF.

Name one animal that jews are better than.

Not all IDF soldiers are Jewish. All citizens of Israel - Christian, Jews, and Muslims - serve in the IDF.

Palestine didn't even exist before the Jews arrived.
It was a barren desert goyim.

Take your libshit anti-imperialist tears elsewhere. The problem with kikes does not lie with their treatment of Palestinians. There are many more reasons to hate them without sucking off muzzie cock

this.

jew the jew by using the enemy of the jew against the jew. muslims are stupid subiq fucks and they keep fucking local except when imported to western nations by jews.

remove the jew and remove the kebab. but remove the jew first.

Fuck off, mohammed

Possibly Warbles…but I'm not entirely convinced, they're both disgusting parasites that kill the host. (pic: Warbles emerging from a victim)

He was a filthy, disgusting, subhuman, parasite-kike, you retard.

Except when Abraham marched on Zion, it was full of Canaanites.

Citation needed, nigger.

nobody here likes muslims but if you don't want your enemies to fight each other, you need to git gud

Israel didn't exist until the same agreement that created Israel also created Palestine.

Some says they were all shoaded by the jews.

Shut up kike, go count shekels or rape a child, or whatever your kind does when your not rubbing your hands together.

I've not seen this before

You're pic related

Oh wait, is this just another name for a botfly?

Warble fly is a name given to the genus Hypoderma, large flies which are parasitic on cattle and deer. Other names include "heel flies", "bomb flies", and "gad flies", while their larvae are often called "cattle grubs" or "wolves." Common species of warble fly include Hypoderma bovis and Hypoderma lineatum (cattle) and Hypoderma tarandi (reindeer). Larvae of Hypoderma species also have been reported in horses, sheep, goats, and humans.[1] They have also been found on smaller mammals such as cats, squirrels, rabbits, voles, and dogs.

Adult warble flies are large, hairy, and bee-like and brown, orange, or yellow in color. The adults have vestigial mouthparts, so do not feed during their short lifespans, which can be as little as five days.[2]

They are found on all continents of the Northern Hemisphere, principally between 25 and 60° latitude.

oh, so you're a ctr shill
then everyone knows to do the opposite of what you say
thanks for making my point for me, famalam

This is why no one will ever take any argument you try to make seriously - you just call someone a shill when they disagree.

Why not try making an argument, you libshit

here's an argument, shill
you're thinking levels below Holla Forums right now
you're playing 2d chess. sad!

Here's a pic of Jew soldiers on Facebook, having a party & making "Rachel Corrie Pancakes."
Some of their names for her are Rachel "Roadkill" Corrie, and "Saint Rachel the Pancake."

Notice that much of the kike population are shitskins, just like any common Mudslime.

I wouldn't mind Israel being an apartheid state and genociding sandniggers if they didn't meddle in everyone else's affairs and promote multiculturalism for everyone else but them.

But it turns out that they're malicious hypocrites.

That's a very Holla Forums thing to do. Hilarious!

Hey, Moshe and Chaim, you work in the same building, so get along with one another!

Not an argument!

Race-mixing could only improve them.

kikes ARE shitskins, lad.

You're not a human, you don't deserve one.

Sounds like mite b rite.

Pic related, a purely cohencidental spelling correction that was itself incorrect. Whoops!

I bet you don't even know that there are Muslim officers in the IDF.

You are a sadly misinformed good goy.

not an argument
not an argument

You're a dense nigger, aren't you. It's not about being a "principled" nationalist. If we were "principled" nationalists then we'd be spouting universalist drivel like "nationalism 4 all :DD". It's about being consistent with our own ideology and not turning into bleeding heart libshits the first chance we get. You can't be in favour of genocide and imperialism and then turn into a groveling marxist liberal crying about the "ebil oppressor", or else you shoot yourself in the foot, and discredit the entire ideology you represent.

Any hatred leftists have towards Israel, they hold towards whites tenfold. If you try to appeal to thei libshit's universal morality, you only neuter yourself. How would a racial nationalist justify ethnic cleansing and imperialism while rooting for the poor shitskins?

There are MANY different reasons to hate kikes that do not rely on crying over the corpse of some dead muzzie shitskins. Fuck 'em, and fuck kikes too. I choose neither side, and nor should you.

Bet you didn't know there were Jew officers in the Third Reich.
So what?

Yes i a gree and Hitler/Germany did nothing wrong it was the Palestinians who ordered to genocide the cohens.
nice dubs

I hate both kikes and palestinian mudshits. They can both fuck off and kill each other over that worthless patch of desert.

Professional wrestling is the single biggest pile of shit in "sports" mass media today.

No wonder it's the only "sport" Drumpf is affiliated with.

exactly! This is my point. We can hate Israel for other reasons than their treatment of palestinians. What they're doing to the palestinians isn't wrong in principle. The problem we have with them is their infiltration of the West and destruction of our nations.

Try being more original, you little faggot.

You're a poor strategist and possibly on the spectrum.

All that inbreeding throughout the centuries has left them deformed and mentally unstable. And they are in charge of World Affairs. Fucking terrifying.

Oh no, they killed a leftist peace activist retard.

There are so many reasons to hate kikes, but this is not one of them. Some faggots in my country recently held what can only be described as a treason rally. If I could, I would have bulldozed them without hesitation or remorse. If anything, kikes were probably heavily involved in making her such a shitskin loving bleeding heart idiot that cares so much about subhumans she's willing to travel to a country on the other side of the planet and stand in front of a bulldozer to protect their homes.

How about you start actually making an argument, you autistic meme-spouting nigger.

makes you a GOOD* strategist

Blatant shilling

Look how this user's posts evolved from their first

holy shit this thread is full of faggots

Remember, we are being attacked from all angles. The prospect of a nations borders being removed from official maps is a big thing. Do not be fooled into bandwagoning behind the people that are actively subverting you just because we hate the Middle East arguably as a whole.

Crying about "muh palestinians" hurts whites nationalism and interests more than it hurts kikes, because it fundamentally binds us to an ideology that was designed bottom-up to deconstruct and destroy our societies. Once we subscribe to "muh poor shitskin" morality, then hands our bound from supporting ethnic cleansing and racial imperialism.

What fucking fracture points? Almost nobody here cares about Palestinians or the lives of leftists. Where do you think you are?

I'm not telling you to bandwagon behind Israel, just to not give a shit about Palestinians getting killed by Israel, or acting like a bleeding heart libshit.

I have no argument.
But the thing is, like the Warble Fly, that has no useful purpose & is harmful on this world, the Jew should also be wiped off the face of the Earth & made extinct.
Pic related: A poor sub-Saharan ape species that didn't know enough to brush the Warble flies away, and thus was infected.
Now a kindly human doctor must remove them, just as Jews must be removed from innocent countries.

The enemy's fracture points. Not ours.

shiggy

Calling someone a Jew is not an argument, you bottom-feeding mouth-breathing retard.

Go be a marxist libshit elsewhere. We don't care about the well-being of kikes OR Palestinians here. Choosing a side is not necessary

It is when you are one, kike.

She was white & thus human.
No animal should be allowed to live after it's killed a human.

Having a panic attack moshi?

Agreed. Jews must be removed.

It depends on how you call out kike hypocrisy. If you call them else by appealing to libshit morality and anti-imperiaist/oppression sentiments, then you're doing it wrong, because you're just reinforcing the ideology that is currently preventing whites from fighting back and cleaning our nations.

Gonna get an argument, or are you just going to act like a virtue-signalling retard, and spout Holla Forums memes? I've already repeated myself multiple times. I hate BOTH kikes and mudshits, and would love to see them both wiped off the face of the Earth. I don't have to take any side.

It is my belief that 9/11, ISIS, and other kike false flags that point to islam are all a part of the scheme to create greater israel. It works like this, first off we all know they could just take palenstein by force, but the rest of arabdom would retaliate. So they need the west behind them, they need us to hate muzzies so when BTFO a bunch of palensteinian children we the west will still support them.

Also just want to point out that an Israeli land grab is coming between now and sept 2017, t'is a zionists jubilee.

who even said I "care" about Palestine, it doesn't mean it's not fucking relevant and points towards Jewish scheming. I'd rather put as much dirt on dirty kikes than Muslims because at least we can directly kill the stupid fucking sandniggers compared to Zionists. And you're a faggot either way.

What this user said
You really are a retard

you don't belong here

Except I'm completely right. Any hatred lefties have towards kikes, they have towards whites even more, because as far as they're concerned, we're both evil imperialists keeping the poor shitskin down. Pointing out the actions of kikes to libshits by appealing to their morality isn't a redpill at all, because it reinforces the very ideology and worldview which has been attacking whites for decades.

obviously this isn't for pro-Palestine talking points, who gives a fuck about them. It's for anti-Google talking points.

Libshits love their Free Palestine and they love their Google, so it's a chance to sow a little mayhem.

I doubt you have an iq above room temperature.

there's a reason why nobody really cares on pointing out further points to make you shut your trap.

Either you're a try-hard that can't into anything political but thinks he can or you're an absolute shitposting faggot. Get fucked.

Shouldn't you be cat-ladying it up in a facebook Dump the Drumpf group?

Again, being an obtuse faggot who can't even articulate a counter-argument doesn't prove anything. Tell me how reinforcing an ideology that hurts whites more than it hurts kikes, and binding our own hands when it comes to justify ethnic cleansing, is in any way beneficial?

We can hate kikes without relying on "muh poor shitskin" appeals. Hate them for their interference in Western politics, their support for multiculturalism, their agitation in the Middle East, their support of ISIS, and their financial burden on the US, sure, but don't hate them for doing something to the Palestinians that we want to do in our very own nation to shitskins.

People have already argued against your points and made you look dumb. Switch it up or fuck off, faglord.

Oh yeah? wanna show me where? Because all I'm seeing are simpleton faggots like you meme-spouting and calling me names without actually saying anything resembling a counter-argument

Use Google Earth and search for Palestine it veers off and takes you to Antarctica and then the screen goes black

he doesn't understand the revelence of propaganda

apparently to him, anything we do must mean we're trying to convert people into "fascists" or whatever else he can finger-pick at. Really fucking stupid person, you should end your replies to him here, not worth the chase. I doubt his legitimacy more and more.

still not an argument

My god that is the shittiest fucking meme ever.

The context denial is almost visible.

ALWAYS oppose the kikes first and foremost. I don't give two shits about the Palestinians but if it hurts Israel I'm all for them.

You are seeming really shilly bro.

Dragging conversation off topic by memespamming with no coherent argument.

Consider suicide my man, tbh fam.

If you knew what that word meant you'd know that neither this year nor next will be a Jubilee.

Kampfy, die in a fire bro.

But yes, you're right on this point on your analysis of the strategy. Why do you think President Obama is trying so hard to meme ISIL - the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant, AKA Greater Israel? Here's how it'll work:

And there's nothing you can do to stop it. #DealWithIt

lol

nice concern trolling
tax money is going to Israel so they can bully arabs you tell me why i shouldn't care? bro

If sandniggers used by Kikes can travel to Syria to fight for ISIS along with a few stupid faggots from our ilk then the same could be said for garnering those same people against Israel itself. Perhaps funding does have more to do with it than people making otherwise suicidal decisions but if you cannot see the historical relevance and care not to even dig your hands into current events, what worth are you besides being a bullet sponge in the future?

Mate, the jews have already invaded pretty much every aspect of life

In every way but militarily.

Gas every single kike, leave none alive. Drag them trough the streets and eviscerate them.

This.

Very peculiar

I don't think you understand what "redpilled" actually means

redpilled means traditional trap wife

the redpill meme is outdated
again you don't belong

It's amazing.

I never thought it'd be possible to be 100% justified in murdering a human before until the leftist plague started spreading its degeneracy.

>>>/britpol/

no u

You guys think they went too far with the first matrix movie?

"Made Example of"

This.
The idea of "red pilling" a leftist via the Palestine issue is laughable.

The hypocrisy of cynically defending Palestinians while the bulk of nu-right propaganda is about "muh evil rapefugees defiling our innocent white maidens" will serve to reinforce the leftish impression of the right as being low intelligence, duplicitous morons.

ITT:

Can't we all just agree that Jews and Muslims both suck? Can't we just let them kill each other?

So many great artists turn out to be pozzed one way or another. Don't let it spoil their creations for you entirely.

Anything that is popular gets infiltrated to be used as a propaganda vehicle, user….

btw, nice dubs.

Murder is never justified.

Hi there, libshit

edgy kike i hope you get v&

If you kill your enemies, they win

nice imaginary scenario

Fuck off tripfag or whatever the fuck your name is. I think everyone here would love to see Scotty Steiner kick the everloving shit out of you and your bait.

self defense isn't murder faggot kill yourself

The Matrix isn't exactly an original idea, nor is the concept of a red drug (piece of code, whatever) which alters your perception like the red pill did.
It's more like a compilation of ancient and modern stories and symbolism.

"Gödel, Escher, Bach Edit
Douglas Hofstadter's 1979 book Gödel, Escher, Bach features a pair of characters who "push-into" and "pop-out of" the two-dimensional world of Escher prints. The way they do this is to drink from a blue or a red phial.[11] A further reference could be taken later in the story when the pair encounter a paradox during which "The System crashed". Hofstadter cites Lewis Carroll as a strong influence on the book (the front cover of the book has a line that says that the book is "in the spirit of Lewis Carroll".) The "push-into" and "pop-out of" phials are reminiscent of the Alice in Wonderland "drink me" and "eat me" potion and cake, which shrink and grow Alice. The Matrix very clearly references Alice in Wonderland with the "white rabbit" and the "down the rabbit hole" phrases."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill>>7042863
Nu-right e-celebs are on a mission to get the gullible to post or talk about murdering leftists.
Are you one of their shills, or is mindlessly repeating what your authority figures tell you, your way of reinforcing your self-image as a "member of the alt-right"?
We shall never know but contrary to your apparent beliefs, littering every post with group-signalling buzzwords and " hard core" endorsement of murder does not boost your credibility with thinking right-wingers.

If you can justify murder then you can justify anything.

Imposing sanctions,boycotts and protesting against Israel and Israeli products isn't a laughable matter if it was then why are these leftists getting silenced and heavily opposed?

You don't understand the meaning of that word, do you?

Do you justify the murder of a shitskin who raped or attacked your wife/child? Or a shitskin illegally entering your country?

Let me guess. When you kill your enemies, they win?

Let the cops and law take care of that.
You don't understand the concept of justice and civilization because you're a subhuman.

Those pieces of shit are incompetent. Why would I let them handle anything?

You're misunderstanding memetic theory.

The Matrix took a few important ideas and packaged them in such a way that a very large number of people payed careful attention and really fantasized about the subject matter. You can tell aspiring anons "go read a book The Matrix is just a stupid action movie," but that's not how people work.

get your anti-cop propaganda out of here nigger

You mean the same cops and law who facilitate the invasion of Europe and let shitskins rape and steal as they please? Fuck those pieces of shit.

Yes, fuck the police, we can police ourselves much more easily. Justice is not a bottom line for society, it's top down control to keep everyone in line. Justice is the only principle.

Nigger

Friendly reminder to use and promote OpenStreetMap and OpenRouteService
openstreetmap.org/
openrouteservice.org/

I'm not arguing that it's an ineffectual course of action to take. It's laughable because of the levels of hypocrisy involved, not because it keeps shekels away from Jews.
On the one hand they are shitskin, Koranimal subhuman rapefugees, on the other they are the nu-right's best friends when the group being caused problems happens to be Jewish.

Self-defense also covers defense of others. Didn't you know that?

Murder is never justified. If a killing is justified then it isn't murder. Blocking illegal immigration with lethal force is a form of self-defense. Killing someone who is attacking your family is self-defense.
If the suspect has already been apprehended then it is a matter for the courts. Vengeance, while understandable, is rarely justified. If the court decides that it was justified then the defendant will be found not guilty, or guilty of a lesser charge, possibly on the basis of diminished responsiblity. In case you haven't realised it yet,the reason for killing is what matters the most.

You come across as the sort who rages about "shitskins who are raping our women" and rants about slaying them in the streets, but when a man actually takes action against the cause (cultural Marxist politicians) instead of the effect (random non-white immigrants) suddenly he is a masonic zionist murderer who kills poor wittul innocents at the behest of Jews.

I sure hope you support Breivik's act of self-defense against the next generation of cultural Marxist politicians, or else you're being a pure hypocrite.

Funny how the nu-right gets so defensive when prime causes (Jew and Cultural Marxists in positions of power) are brought into the spotlight, rather than nationalists fixating on inconsequential non-white "refugees" who are nothing more than symptoms.

I'm not saying the movie is shit.
Matrix is fine, although if the concept hadn't occurred to someone by mid teens then they probably aren't destined for heights of thought, especially with the abundance of virtual worlds to help make the conceptual leap.
Me and my closest friend had already come to this conclusion by the age of 13 and this was without the benefit of modern computer games with realistic environments to seed the idea that "what if real life is also a simulation?" Yes I'm bragging a bit as this was the late 80s.

Another "clue" for us was quantum states and the Planck length. We reasoned that these things are quantum because they represent the size/state/etc of one "pixel"/bit etc in the simulation.

tl;dr not criticizing the movie but this hero(ine) worship is blown out of proportion, " the universe be a simulation?" Has been a pretty common realisation for thinking boys since the concept of computer simulations became well known. They just popularised it.

Well then we were operating under different definitions of murder.

Also, I never said one thing against breivik or killing cultmarx lefties, so don't go off on a rant about how I'm a hypocrite.

Just to add. The universe as simulation was also pretty well discussed decades prior but in pretty hermetic subcultures. Terrence McKenna fand others involved with DMT experimentation arrived at a similar question to those who later enjoyed 3D computer worlds.

So how do YOU define murder?

This is what I am trying to get through to you: you have the elitist jew mindset. You are devaluing anyone below a threshold of intelligence that you determine. Stop attacking other people's joy out of insecurity that it might reveal your lack of actual insight.

Any man can be right on his own, user.

Well for one, I didn't consider anything other than the defense of ones own person or a person in ones immediate surroundings as "self-defense".

I.e. What you defined as self-defense against the greater destruciton of our society, I called "justified murder"

Basically semantics.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: Americattle of the United States of Zion.

O'Fright of the Jews.

I don't disagree with you user, but what you're talking about isn't the first time an idea was made popular by unoriginal people.

For instance, the Zoroaster was better than what Jesus had to say in every way. But only a very few even know where and when he existed, let alone what he had to say.

You keep accusing me of attacking people. First you claimed I attacked the value of the movie, even quoting something I didn't write, now simple truths are "attacking", no the Bell curve is real.

Most of all you have consistently ignored my main point, the hero worship of the Matrix authors is blown out of proportion. They popularized an old idea but keep being credited as having invented it. Your tangential defense keeps trying to attack my character instead of my point, you even slipped in a Kike aspersion.

This is starting to reek of feminist revisionism, of the " Ada Lovelace" sort.

So once again, yes the Matrix is fine, yes anyone can enjoy it, no its writers did not create the universe as simulation concept or the concept of stepping outside of the simulation with the help of a food/drink/pill which they receive unjust credit for.

What is your actual point?

So?

You mean Mosqow

Not sure what you mean. Zoroaster had Yeshua's teachings in a more concise way, due to not having biased transcribers write a religion around him, and came before the Bethlehem shenanigans. Seems to go well with this user who said the themes that the Matrix were talked about before it was in theaters.

No, they are your ally, not your friend. Anyone who counts mudslimes as their friends should be gassed.

I'm now aware of the fact these are present where I live.

OK, you're departing from the standard definition if self-defense then. Its not my definition, its standard that self-defense includes defense of others.

But if defending the border with lethal force was legal, it couldn't be murder.
Murder is always unlawful. If you lawfully kill someone it isn't murder.

Well you are making up your own definitions for words with long-established meanings, of course that makes communication difficult.

You could personally justify murder to fit within your own moral framework but it is never legally justified.

Defense of others in ones immediate surroundings, yes, but that doesn't carry over into the defense of ones nation, or hunting someone down retroactively and offing them.
Except it's not legal, so by the current definition, it is murder. That's why I would call it justified murder.

unlawful does not always mean unjustified.

Except that's exactly what you did. You extended self-defense from the defense of oneself and people in ones immediate surroundings, to the defense of ones entire nation, or hunting down shitskin and rapists to off them.

Your nonchalance is palpable. Edgy.

Some people value truth, its a White thing.

t. rudeau

The ignorant masses are capable of digesting information too. Your contemptuous and anti-social outlook is disgusting.

No, I think you're a shit person with no appreciation for things "below his level."

but sandnigger police ARE incompetent.

Kikes really going into overdrive!

Anyone who doesn't value truth is below my level, and I absolutely have no appreciation for them at all.

Some really strange trolling going on here.
Butthurt feminist maybe?

I understand your point.

Oh, newest of newfriends, this made me kek. 8/10.

Gas

The

An African-American womyn named Sophia Stewart wrote The Matrix, not the Wachowskis. She sent the screenplay to them and several other Hollywood bigwigs in the late 80's/early 90's, IIRC, and they all rejected it. It wasn't until years later that the Wachowskis dug it out and made it into a movie, changing a few details and names here and there - Orpheus became Morpheus, for example.

If this is so, then why are the majority of the redpills of African descent - Morpheus, Locke, Niobe, etc.? Why is it that there are zero Jews on the Council, or in any positions of power at all? Where's the racemixing, the Euro-bashing, the true hallmarks of Jewish penmanship?

Nowhere to be found. A womyn wrote The Matrix. Deal with it.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

SOPHIA STEWART IS THE ONE TRUE AUTHOR OF THE MATRIX

#DEALWITHIT STORMDERPS

So when are we using this to turn more liberals against google and the jews?

Good one,those "free palestine" fags are no different than the "refugees welcome" libtards.

………………………………….

Russia has always got the shit kicked out of them because they have so many natural resources they would dominate the globe.

Because they are the size of New Zealand and have 127 million people on the island.

the memory holes is that real

"what? oh, yea, I do remember them! weren't they just a group of terrorists or something?"

I gotta hand it to the Jews, they run a good game.

Just knowing how common that's going to be gives me a headache

This a point where you have to admire the Jew though, they are so good at manipulating normies.

It's great, isn't it? Either fuck the jews or fuck the mudslimes. Libertards are used to only being allowed to chose one of two options so I doubt they'll be able to even think the word "neither".

Ironically they're not much more than that.

america's birthday get

God what the fuck is wrong with you?You're cucked as fuck

Hate the kikes for the right reasons you hippie.

It is actually still gone.

Can we send this to anyone? Get the word out? I can't think of anyone.

Little piggys are feeling the pressure and from the looks of it creating an out to jewland with bonus expansion opportunities.

The Wachowskis are kikes cucktard.

The cities in Palestine doesn't exist. You can't type the cities there you have click on the city the map and even then it doesn't have a country after the name

pls just go rachposter

just filter him.

some niglet writes a short story and says that out of that shit they made three movies out of.

wewuz da maytreks an shiett

Have you read the excerpts from hyr story available online? It's quite obvious that hyr wyrk was the basis for the series.

Wonderful news. Hate fuel for leftists.