I DIDN'T LISTEN (KIKEBOOK)

Well Holla Forums, I didn't listen to you. I used Kikebook. IT'S HAPPENING

This popped up for me in the side bar today.

Let this serve as a warning. I don't think I'm going to do anything differently now… but I admit that it might be a big mistake.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/DisdainForPlebs/?fref=ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its completely normal to use facebook if you are not asocial neet faggot. People find individuals without facebook suspicious, and primitive. You can't even appoint a date to any girlfriend without facebook, since all girls have one. And you are probably going to get cucked because someone on facebook already dating her.

Without facebook there's no social life.

Excellent blogpost, friend!

finally a post I can agree with you

What the fuck, Cuckerberg.

not just people, but normalfag-tier companies as well

my dad told me that a major redflag when hiring an employee is if they don't have a kikebook meaning they might shoot up the office or some shit

What have I done. Please delete thread but please don't ban me…

That's funny, because I find people that use facebook to be total morons.

I used to hang around with some KekSec folks on IRC and when I made a fake account, immediately an account by the name of Keksec Kek was on the list of people Facebook thought I might know.

Too spooky.

Surely this devious plot wont backfire on you at all in any way.

THIS IS WHAT BOOMERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE!

What are you 15 and living in Montana?

It's almost as if you've forgotten about jews' plans to replace white Europe with mixed race shit-skins

see

niggam0de is that you

have fun with it spying on your browsing habits.

meinkampfy please leave

Good job you fucking moron.
Now a wandering CTR shill is going to report it.

lol

No.

Boomers have more in common with commie peasants than traditional Americans. They're all conformist zealots. Public school turned them into meat puppets.

ah, this is sparta btw

When I was serving in the army there we were asked to use facebook to organize social events etc. There was this single kid who didnt have facebook and he was wierd as fuck. People who shared rooms with him found him awake sharpening his bajonett and aiming his rifle out the window of our barracks in the middle of the night. People stayed away but I reached out to him once and learned that he was a political refugee from eastern europe. Nobody in his family believed he could make it and all he wanted were to be in the army. Everytime he shot his rifle they had someone placed riggt behind him. He didnt make the cut but got placed into guard duty, after a month there he got placed into depo duty and after a month there i heard he attacked someone with a knife.

The trick to fb is to not use it for anything else than keeping tabs pn things to happen and networking. Blogposting is cancer wew fuq me but youll need it if you ever want to build a successful business

this thread is retarded

don't use faceberg. if you're applying to jobs that require you to show them your social media, you should learn a skill because all they're looking for out of a hire is compliance.

if you must use it, make an account, put a few totally boring normalfag things on it, then lose the password.

this

mark zuckerberg please leave.

false as fuck. facebook is fucking stupid and useless.

We got ourselves an imitator here.

this I only use it to troll liberal family member occasionally when they post something extremely stupid

Go back to reddit nigger. Screaming CTR at everything is already stale.

every time

First post always a shill

You are going to be vanned for thought crime user.

DIE NORMALFAG SCUM
DIE NORAMLFAG SCUM
1ST POST IS A KIKE EVERY TIME

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Essentially this is what I do at this point. I cannot remember the last time I posted anything political or social on there. Just random news about bands and the occasional shitpost on metalsucks because sjw metalheads trigger me hard.

What a load of absolute shite, I haven't had one in years and I have had two long term gfs in that space and countless flings, once with an Israeli idf girl(massive tits). What I've found is the second you tell people you don't have a fb they immediately wonder why? creates a sense of mystery and superiority(you don't have to explain why).

KHAZAR MILKERS

Dude, all things connected to the internet do this. The internet itself is a honeypot, and has been for a long time. Once, the Internet was described to me as a network of networks. ALL of those networks are talking to each other. ALL of them are sharing data. Both the networks we know about, and the ones we don't. ALL of those networks are honeypots. Every one.

Officially facebook frog.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

true but i have alotta fun fucking with mud groups,i know i could do something more useful in wasted time then fucking with dindus and libs it just goes so well with beer though

We took Pepe back, lads. He's now a nazi frog.

Jeez, did LC get fat? He looks so chunky in the first (presumably newer?) pic, yet like a cracked-out meth head in the second.

Rachported for Rachsponding to Rach.

Implying girls haven't learned to hide that shit. Besides, no one uses it anymore except old people and Gen Xers bragging about their weekends and kids and shit.

kek

When i went into the army, they specifically told me to get rid of facebook and social media since not only companies, but also friends and friends of friends could see my whereabouts, have my private information and whatnot and it would endanger me and my squad.

But i guess, i'm not american so it could be why they are concern about that.

Fucking normalfags. I say that with all sincerity too. Fuck you even if you're just baiting because I know there are shitters around here that would agree with you.

Okay, so why is it that whenever I or someone else posts the idea that the entire Internet is a honeypot, it gets ignored? Is it because it's true, and I'm just preaching to the choir? Or is it because there are some non-honeypot/datamine parts of the internet?

there's different levels of datamining.

it's trivial to verify that Facebook is one of the sites that uses a variety of cookies to phone home from hundreds of different sites.

If you use RequestPolicy you'll notice that any site with a "post/like this on FB" does this, and lots of other sites that don't even mention facebook. Obviously Google does the same thing with their sites.

there's a difference between paranoia and taking basic precautions. I remember when people found out Facebook mobile listens in all the time and serves ads relevant to the theme music of the show people were watching.

facebook is for npc boomers and middle school kiddos to blogpost about their stupid shit. it's completely useless, and anybody who says you need one is fucking retarded

I wouldn't worry about it, OP. Even if browsing Holla Forums were to become a crime, new laws don't affect crimes which were committed before their passage.

I can see that you're from cuckchan.
You have to go back

What would be the point of going through all of that trouble? So you can boot up your VM once a week to talk to some bitch you went to high school with about her 3 kids. No thanks.

Does the generation after millenials (whatever they are called) even use facebook?

They are all on other apps like Snapchat. Is Facebook even still a thing?

I'm pretty sure it's going to see a user drop once these kiddos come of age and all the grandmas die out. Something else will take it's place.

Honestly, i dont like Kikebook any more than any of you do BUT it's pretty much necessary these days to use it to fucking organize shit from protests to meet-ups because all the normies even the right-wing oriented use it and most countries dont have strong enough alt-media for that.

Just be sure to not give out too much information and only use it for earlier mentioned meet-ups and such instead of actual serious discussions which should take place in the real fucking life.

You actually need to have one, several reasons:
1 employers google your twitter and facebook before hiring you
2 if someone makes a fake one with your real name you're screwed
This doesn't mean you have to use it.

I'm assuming you guys have seen this.

What the fuck is SNS?

Social Security Numbers?

I see we have a reader of The Student here… it truly is cancer.

It's a typo for SMS ie texts.

Nice Hitler get fam

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Friend of mine is HR in a decent size corporation. Protip: kids, your facebook is the first thing they look at. Pics of you with guns, even though you're just hunting, will potentially lose you a job.

That's 4cuck, they're all twelve.

They want morons they can easily control

Normies are idiots, remember. I've caught too many of them lying. Never be deceptive in writing.

KYS

choir

And what a glorious life (without) that is.

First post faggot is really stepping it up these days!

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN KIKES

This. Enjoy looking at 300 pictures of ugly girls that you never talk to.

Not sure how that's possible when everyone's first/last names aren't unique. My problem: people with my first and last name look like complete douche bags. Also they live in Canada and yes, I've gotten a followup phone call asking me if I lived in Canada and why am I applying for a job here in Texas. Goddamnit. Fucking Facebook is hurting my job searching.

Thanks to Trump, he is now a racist heteronormative shitlord.

W H Y ?

There are people from that group posting here RIGHT NOW.

It's the future you chose.

Is this what people truly believe?
The only thing I got a is a shitty phone people can text or call me to. If I'm really needed they just pop up at my home.

If you aint a shill I don't know what you are.

it's the classic first post nigger.

How exactly is my post an endorsement for FB you niggerbrain?

you are bumping a kikebook nigger thread.

Just a honeypot, to make the FEMA's list easier to be made

A better question is why this shit exist on faceberg in the first place

I can see that you're underage

Proofread your shit next time you fucking nigger. And fuck your babbling, facebook is useless.

oh yeah? you would think so, but what is stopping them?

I am an admin at this page on FB . Questions?

What lead you to make that page? Are you addicted to collecting likes on facebook?

Will you delete that shit if we ask you to?

how much chemo do you receive to treat such terminal cancer

Do you have cancer?

To spread Holla Forums ideas and awareness.

No, why should it be deleted?

Chemo is a jewish plot.

Nope.

Have you received any incentives from alphabet agencies?

That's really all anyone needs to hear. You're no Holla Forumsack.

I had a jewish woman tell me she has a copyright to politically incorrect and I told her to fuck off. There are lots of police that are fans but I can only assume that I've been filtered or watched at some point.

I don't have to do what you tell me. Honestly you should be grateful I take the time to spread the memes to normalfags on facebook. Other alt right pages are pretty shitty and are the type who are addicted to likes.

why you're a kinky, bad goy, aren't you

What caliber bullets do you want at the back of your skull?

What kind of shitposting even is this? Is confusion the reaction you're trying to get?

I bet you don't even own a gun and are afraid to say any of your opinions to anyone. Muh sekrit club! Muh PR!

Whatever happened to making sock accounts and outreach on twitter , tumblr , facebook , etc?

What measures have you taken to assure your own privacy? I live in a country where certain politically incorrect publications may end one up in prison.

Examples:

Tails linux on a laptop that has never been tainted by my personal identity or has ever connected to my home network.

I take precautions but not that extreme , other admins do stuff like that and more , Passwords too long to remember needing a manager and stuff.

facebook.com/DisdainForPlebs/?fref=ts
This page is highly kosher.
I do it as a hobby to see people reacting and learning .

Idiot there is a way of dispensing redpills without making retarded normalfags aware of our place. Be glad that they'll most likely go to 4cucks. We have enough newfags as is, to the point where the board is going to shit at a point rarely seen before.

I explicitly advertise halfchan. As far as I know the biggest proponent of this site on facebook is a bronyfag.

Close to 200,000 people see Holla Forums related memes in their shitty facebook feeds a week.

You are a shit motherfucker

fucking betamale faggots thinking you need facebook for socializing. Hell you dont even need a cellphone all you need is to get off the jewnternet from time to time and be social irl.People back in the day had meeting points and decided on the fly where to go/do. Holy shit, all the autistic fucks in this thread that are addicted to technology is disgusting. A true alpha stands by his values.
I explain why I dont use jewbook to people I meet. why hide your powerlevel? stop being beta cucks grow some balls. quick protips:nofap forever, steady sleep cicle (wake up 6-8), gym 3-5 time per week, limit internet use and only use it to learn, research/school DONT browse mindlessly.
Dont waste your energy on online games. The best thing I ever did was uninstall all the games I was addicted to (sc2, LoL,steam) fuck that shit. If your friends dotn understand, try to explain and better them also. dont succumbe to peer pressure you're the alpha. you make the decisions. This is your rpg. start slow. grow big.

Hello grandpa. Still use myspace too? Did that post make you feel "hip" and "neat"

not only do you not have any social life, but you probably also communicate via smoke signals, like the indians did.

A facebook account is pretty much required for University, since people use it as the default communication tool during group assignments.

what utter rubbish

Hi Shill.
So what. They've already been assimilated. I win.

Falling for the university meme. Ever

There has to be a better way in this day and age.

I see this page recommended too but that's because I subscribe to a bunch of user-run right wing pages on fb. I haven't subscribed to this one because it feels somewhat cringy to like explicitly chan related stuff on the antichan. If you manage your privacy settings potential employers can only see your profile pic.

You do realize this is modeled based on your interests and the FB pages you looked at?

Just scrolled through that page. I really hope the people who like/comment that shit aren't posting here.

fagbook is a great tool for using to spread awareness to the masses, i've been doing it for a long time, as have many others. People who seclude themselves to Holla Forums only are like the soldier drinking alone, so that none may challenge his prowess. We are using the jews tools against them, you should try it. Do you thnik the people who were converted to a more right-wing mentality, and become more so everyday, are insignificant? If youy were to leave the cave once in a while,k you would notice the impact smart Holla Forumsacks had on other social media platforms. Normies are not Holla Forumsacks, but they can be convinced to vote intelligently after a few friendly conversations.

You, for criticizing outward tactics for spreading information, are starting to sound like a shill.

also #frowtwitter

i dont use twitter, fagbug is enough cancer to deal with

People have survived hundreds of years before the internet somehow. If worse comes to worse I can always chill with some group in Mongolia or another group who survive without a spying social media account.

slack dot com

Keep up the good work lad

I can kind of confirm this. One of my best friends (doesnt have a facebook) was trying to buy a drum set from a guy off craigslist. The craigslist guy was SUPER suspicious that he wasn't on facebook and wondered if he was trying to rob him, so he told my friend he was going to be packing heat at the sale. Purely anecdotal evidence, but this is a true story

They got their money's worth on that one, pleb bait but well-executed.