To what other country would you consider emigrating?

To what other country would you consider emigrating?

I heard Spanish like blond, blue eyed supermenschen as myself plus the rent is cheap, so Spain is my #1 choice, followed by Argentina.

a another planet

Not Brazil. Never Brazil

you stay away from our women, pendejo

HA HA HA spain is a shithole full of unemployment. Also, there is plenty of blond people there. The only place where you would have girls at your feet would be malaysia, and just because they want to get out of there.

Sorry for breaking your illusions

only in the middle of nowhere

I would love to move to Brazil or Puerto Rico but realistically the best choice economically is the UK

I want to keep my gun, hentai and privacy, anybody know where I can go for that?

If i wanted to live amongst monkeys, i would go to the jungle. The only thing good about Brazil, are the lolis.

Fuck off we're full

I want more of this white whore

Brunette, green eyed bastard (Welsh-Irish I think)

I'm thinking somewhere in the desert or the Antarctic, but if I had the luxury I'd probably move to someplace tropical. So let's see here, Northern Niger and Chad maybe? I'm not too familiar with what towns are around there but the point is to stay away from the fighting and most of civilization.
Then Antarctica, or northern Greenland or Canada. Preferably Greenland. Then probably the Marianas if not southeastern or western Mexico coastline.

That's one of the funniest things I've read in a while.

Now that I think of it, maybe the Mongolian half of the Gobi Desert would be cool. Maybe the warmer part of the Himalayas, wherever that is that isn't totally fucked. The point of moving to these places is so that I can offer skills learned in America.

She's not a white whore, she's a beaner of peruvian descent. Name is Jynx Maze.

Will you please marry me?

Americans, thinking everybody in the world wants them/needs them.

What kind of "skill" could you offer ? For fucks sake

She is not a beaner if she is from peru. And she is half irish so…

Idk about her true origins but I know from personal experience mixed peruvians/white beaners have the best looking people

I'm just going to choose a country in the top 25 of the index of economic freedom.

People skills. Medical knowledge. Building, structural, and organizational skills. Trading. Food.

Do you think First World countries can only offer death? You probably have no idea what's outside your own door. And if you think I'm speaking for every American in that sense then you're sadly mistaken. I wouldn't have said "offer skills" if I didn't have any. If I didn't have any real world skills I would probably move to some other shit hole where my dollar is worth more and the age of consent is 14.

Oh, so you are a doctor ? Or an architecht ?

Also
real life is not a medieval RPG

Argentinean here, country is nice but its full of corrupt politicians, thieves, niggers, murders, rapists, general subhumans, slums that makes this country a VERY unsafe place to live. Also economy is fucked beyond belief with ridiculous inflation rates reaching %929 in the last 12 years due to one of the worst governments of this country's history.
Only the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, some parts of the northern Greater Buenos Aires Conurbation province area and some provinces in the central region are redeeming. Avoid any other area like the plague they are MUCH worse.
Also I've been in Spain, it's not perfect but it's a lot better, I plan to move there when I get the chance.

Ah, pero los argentinos son "blancos"

The greatest Country on this planet, God's Chosen Land, the Holy Land, the Land of Milk and Honey, America!

No, I'm not a doctor or an architect. I'm just a healthy person with some first world medical and construction knowledge from being in boy scouts and building sets for stages as well as helping touch-up and painting houses once in a while. It's not like I'm completely clueless.

And when I say trading I do mean understanding the real world value (not market value) of items. besides, being from a first world country, I would know where to find the best prices for any medical, construction, and defense supplies a small village would ever fucking need.
And not all RPG's are medieval. You're acting like a real twat my nigga.

You are the one being dellusional, but okay. Go as you please

La gran mayoría si, pero eso no saca que hay negros de mierda que se reproducen como conejos en celo

Delusional? I don't think you have any idea what I mean by northern Chad and Niger. I'm referring to those tiny little villages in the middle of the Sahara Desert. Have you seen what they live in? Have you seen what food they eat? Have you any idea how sanitary it is?

I'm not moving to some other polluted country for their economy, job market, girls, or any other opportunities so I can live a mediocre life. That's delusion. What I'm referring to is complete insanity. Living in the hot sand. Learning to live off the land. Testing my own will and the potential of people to help others. I don't expect some random shithead to understand my reasoning.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything; just indirectly asking you why you're acting like it's impossible. From what I can put together, you think it's a delusion because you say I don't have any skills and I'm an American. Prove me wrong?

No dude, I'm not really gonna put effory in answering because it's not really worth it.

You don't know how those people live, neither you know what they need. You think that because you have lived in 1rst world country all your life you are going to be able to solve the problems of a rural community in a country that you don't know, just like magic.

I don't know you ok? but lets just say that people in countries like Chad don't need someone who knows how to CPR, they need doctors. And that goes for the rest of your "skills", that, by this point, you haven't stated wich they are, you just mumbled about general stuff. Did you went to college ? If you told me that you have real studies in something, I could know if what you are saying is ok or just gibberish

I'm in Australia, i want to emigrate to the USA

Hahaha you're a real stupid piece of shit you know that? I'm not referring to fucking walking in with an American flag and sticking it in the middle of some fucking tribes tent circle and totem pole, those un-contacted niggers with golden rings stretching their necks and walking around butt naked under the ancient Gods.

I'm talking about small communities of people that could use an extra hand in the desert to understand the outside world and to prepare for it. Driving around, handling guns, hunting/trapping, fetching supplies and medicine, fixing small things here and there, cooking and cleaning, sewing, maps and navigation, math, science, literature, fighting and warfare, music, welding, art and design, gardening, technology - trading information and personal experiences as human beings.

It's not one big desert anomaly where every person living in the desert lives on sticks and stones in leaf and straw huts like your selective memory remembers from that National Geographic photo and commercial you saw once in your lifetime.

Shut the fuck up. It's just an idea of mine, not this weekend's plane ticket. I'm transferring with an associates degree next Fall to a 4 year university. I'm not some 16 year old kid with an attitude to pick on Anonymous. Now that you've learned your lesson you can fucking stick around. But be nicer next time or I'm slappin' the shit out of yah.

Oh ok, I understand now, you were trolling me hahaha
Next time you want to be a troll don't take that long in answering. But I got to admit, you really caught me hahaha good one.

I could become a king. A cool king, like,
"Hey you want something? Cool, it's yours'. Do whatever you want."

hitler dubs humanity is all racemixed

there's truth in those dubs

I would never leave the Western US.
Rather be dead.

Spotted Hyena - average 12 year life span,

Female: 98 – 140 lbs
Adult, Serengeti population
Male: 89 – 120 lbs
Adult, Serengeti population

That's a good average 40 pounds (18kg) of meat minus bones for stew and stock, organs for bait. and hide and fur can be made into bedding, clothing, and packs. Salt and vinegar pack that shit to last a good couple of weeks that could easily feed 5-10 people including kids. Fortunately those things run in packs and they're of least concern in population. They can also lead you to other sources of food if you're smart.

He keeps trying !!

You're a fucking idiot.

When everything else fails, he uses insults HA HA HA

Do you want me to take you seriously but you don't even know how to make a gif work !

OH YEAH??????????!!!!!!!!!
What country would YOU move to??? Huh???

Yeah run away bitch. You don't want none of this.

Well I can only emigrate from the countries I'm already a citizen of, so I guess the US if I had to chose.

I live in Florida. Considering moving somewhere else in America to get away from the degenerates and mud people here. It's a big country with a lot of variety.

The only other countries IMO worth emigrating to have too many conditions to get a visa, and I live on neetbux.

Moldova… the AoC is 10-yo…

I go wherever I damn well please bitch

Feels good to be an American, you just know you're awesome when the entire world envies you/copies your laws.

dumb pedo

I'd like to go live in Japan

Austrailia

Hong Kong

This, Spain is a shithole used by spics to go full robin in yurop.

UK? every years is worse, Brazil? its a joke and you know it, the fun part is that you will be killed before dying of aids.

Trolls.

This goy, Chile was better, but open borders killed it, now is just another nigger shithole.

Basically every decent country is being ruined right now, the world can be divided in three places, nigger shitholes like Africa, destroyed countries that are fixing marxism like Filipinas and decent countries that are being destroyed. Fix your own land first.

stop datamining you faggot

Not even spics want to go to spain hahaha beleive me

BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT