Reminder there is no such thing as global warming, it's all a natural process

Reminder there is no such thing as global warming, it's all a natural process

If you are dumb enough to fall in this conspiracy you are literally retarded in every definition of the word

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrNmq4ouWww
youtube.com/watch?v=VeOZSMrwnYw
youtube.com/watch?v=bEieWJghRNY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of_the_Koch_brothers#Climate_change_and_use_of_fossil_fuels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. high school educated political commentator

Global warming is a retarded hoax, my friend.

This one gets it

I'm all for Global warming.

Warm up my Canuck homeland and Nunavut turns into the North Caribbean while all the shitskins and Poo in the Loos drown.

you are upset that post was spot on?

No, not really lmao. I'm just calling you out on your bullshit. Besides, less people need to go to college. College degrees are worthless when everyone has one.

And it is, faggot.

oh reeeeally. does that make you a super retard? is it the influence of our yellow sun or the heat from all that naturally occurring global warming?

Sad!

Global warming is a fucking hoax, climate change is where it's at. Even then it's a bit of a stretch thinking that humanity as a whole managed to contribute to climate change in any significant way. Doesn't mean I'm against not fucking up our environment though.

give me a good reason not to and i stop

Climate has been changing for thousands of years, way before any sort of industrialized society can result in muh greenhouse gasses.

pls stick to your noramlization of kiddielove agenda, your grasp of ecology is laughable

i know, but according to scientists it changes more rapidly now

I might disagree with you but that was pretty sick.

LMAO, are you going to post proofs as to how I'm wrong?

And these scientists are not only wrong, but they actively stifle any dissent to the contrary.

i don't feel the need to cite a bibliography to prove a point for a NEET on Holla Forums who talks about how Hitler was a pedo and 2 yr olds can consent

Your retards couldn't tell that was b8? Jesus you're fucking stupid.

Nigga literally nobody thinks that.

*so astonishingly

I know most people on Holla Forums are retarded, but so retarded they actually believe in the man-made climate change bullshit? Sad.

Why do climate change deniers always have to be deceitful and misrepresent facts in their content to force a narrative?

youtube.com/watch?v=PrNmq4ouWww

youtube.com/watch?v=VeOZSMrwnYw

youtube.com/watch?v=bEieWJghRNY

also, here's a funny one..titled "ACTUAL SCIENTIST: "Climate Change is a Scam!""
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ

is this same guy:
youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
he's actually a lobbyist who occasionally shills for monsanto and is the guy who said "drinking roundup is safe" then got pissed when asked to drink it, lel

oh, forgot to mention. is not published in any academic journal regarding climatology

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_activities_of_the_Koch_brothers#Climate_change_and_use_of_fossil_fuels

well, the world is a little warmer on average than it used to be

but it's less than a degree over the course of approx 130 years, and people that think they know the cause or that they can predict how it will trend in the future are silly

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZDK1aCqqZkQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=ovKw6YjqSfM
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

why no one responding anymore?

bump

Being a wankcuck and a slave to the biological function of needing to cum over and over again makes you retarded (especially when you have perverted your sexual identity to involving kiddos)

Are people actually this dumb? Can't they just google the guy and realize he's a shill within 5 seconds?

Ppl in who believe in man made climate change are dumb