Ban Holla Forums talk

Should we ban Holla Forums for their raid on us last week?

strawpoII.me/5896774

DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT REPLY
too bad my flash was disabled

I say we raid them back.

It's CURRENT YEAR OP. Step your game up.

What is this, have I been duped?

Your just embarrassing yourself

Jolly good fun

Didn't like that.

GAS ALL THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

NoScript has fucked your shit, faggot mod. Try harder.

Who the fuck is "we"?

I don't have the power or authority to ban an entire board, and I am pretty sure you don't either, OP. So your question is pointless.

Moreover, the end result of doing so would be the same thing we say with banning the ponies…it would only serve to egg them on and make things worse.
This board is already on the brink of drowning in its own shit posts, adding more would be foolish and counter-productive.

TBH, I think that the only reason that the raid was at all successful is that there are still so many pedos lurking about on 8ch. And I believe the biggest thing that keeps these degenerates hanging around here is that anime pedophilia is still commonly posted because it is legal and therefore allowable here. It is simply a big enough attraction to them that it keeps the pedo population high enough to use effectively in efforts like this most recent raid.

I am against censorship and banning of any sort in principle, but realize that for legal purposes it is necessary. Having run public image boards myself in the past I also understand that there are times when it must be done for the purposes of simple basic functionality. Holla Forums is a board which is at that point. The privileges which make the board attractive have been abused to the point where the board itself is compromised. Whether it is to be saved is a separate question, but if it is to be saved there is no escaping the fact that increased regulation of some sort must be undertaken. The first thing that I would look at is dropping the pretense of anonymity and implementing restrictions on proxies and VPN access as well as re-implementing IDs. Since it has been revealed that true anonymity never really existed here anyway, this would be an easy step to implement with only limited pushback from users. The return on that would be almost immediate, and would be dramatically revealing.

Sorry that was so long, but you did ask. :)
Have a pic as a reward.

That was rubbish OP

you will never take me alive

Oh I see. It was an attempt at a joke. Your link went somewhere other than where it first appears to, yes? Ah, well good thing I don't click on shitlinks then.

That a joke from the 1990's got stickied says a lot about where Holla Forums's problems really lie.

kek, he's mad he's so autistic that he wrote an essay before realizing OP was a goof

this isn't serious, is it?

Better anonymity via open source code and no ip storage beyond the life of a thread. automatic exif removal to encourage pics on the hoof. a streaming feature. jim fucking watkins in a box on a trolley at the morgue.
Someone (anyone) with the slightest affinity to the retards who populate the place as admin.
And that's just for starters. we need more of what we are, not less. we must reinforce our identity, not dilute it and above all not try to compete for the easy audience. a mainsream chan ib is both anathema and oxymoron to me.

fucking retarded op
ban 4chan faggots i'm fucking sick of these DATAMINING threads and trap threads

No.

Also, nice screamer. Almost got me. Too bad it isn't 2010 any more.

ban everybody and let moot sort them out

Please explain to us how you arrived at this self-contradictory position without laughing out loud.

Look user, there is NO SUCH THING as anonymity online. There never has been! The fundamental structure of the internet was deliberately designed to prevent it. Whoever sold you on the idea that it was even possible is making money off you believing it. So why spend all this time and effort pretending that it exists when it doesn't?

if you mean by this an ability to avoid the feds if your online activity causes them to target you, it doesn't exist for the av. user.
however, in case you hadn't noticed, you don't know anything about me except the contents of this post and have no feasable way of finding out. this amounts to online anonymity -the thing that enrages sjws because it enables and protects bullies. the very same anonymity alows me to say you're a faggot and putin is my waifu without fear of being sent to online and professional purgatory for my shitposts.

Cross board raids are good family fun.

let me guess, you posted some unfunny thing about jews on a thread about something else and people told you to fuck off so obviously it's a leftypol raid