I just nutted in the shampoo, can't wait for my sister to use it in 30 mins

I just nutted in the shampoo, can't wait for my sister to use it in 30 mins.

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/27660436?sort=0&page=0&path=1
nhs.uk/chq/Pages/975.aspx?CategoryID=54
healthcentral.com/article/how-long-does-sperm-live-outside-the-body
telephonedirectories.us/Kenneth_Richmond/6189322801
legacy.com/obituaries/name/kenneth-richmond-obituary?pid=1000000164285112&view=guestbook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pics or didn't happen.

It's too late now, but she's about to get in the shower any minute. I'm going to try to sneak and get some pictures of her naked.

and soon you two have a little baby brotherson

What the hell are you talking about?

grownup stuff

What if she used shampoo as lube to masturbate.

What are the chances of that shit happening?

Just cum in her first, OP, you betacuck.

That's my sister, I don't want to fuck her. I just want to prank and humiliate her. I set up the camera. Let's hope for the best.

Oh user we have bad news for you.
90%

Come on, you think I'm going to believe that shit?

Do you want to have a shampoo daughter or a shampoo son with your sister, OP?

Why would you nüt in the shampoo though?

the baby would also be his shampoo brother/sister

bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/27660436?sort=0&page=0&path=1

Shower incest is best wincest for sure! Good luck explaining this to your family, OP.

mfw Op's sister is the mom of his child

Fucking dammit, I can't have a child I haven't even lost my virginity yet. And I doubt she'd masturbate. I'm about to get my camera since she's out of the shower now.

mfw OP is the father of his wife's son

It's OK… OP is from Mississippi… they're used to this sorta thing down there.

one tiny string of semen is enough
your child won't know how to call you: father or brother. i hope you live in britain where shenanigans like this are ok

if you wont share we don't care

even so what if she wash her entire body with the shampoo and touch her pussy lips with it.

or texas.

I live in Illinois and what do you mean ok?
I don't think she's had sex yet. She's only 16 and I'm 25. What if it's found out that she's pregnant by me? I can't go to prison for not having sex with her but still her pregnant? Right?

FUCKKKKK the steam from the shower made it impossible to see anything in the video!!!!

So now I'm going to possibly be in trouble for pulling a prank I didn't even get anything out of.

DAMMIT!!! I can't take this. Guys I'm fucking worrying so damn bad now.

This thread made me think of a story on the glory days of half-chan about an user who came in his mothers shampoo and got a lil brother.

OP here - this is my sister

ur doing it wrong

let us know about your jail time and if it was worth it

THATS NOT ME

you dun goof'd

IT AIN'T ME

it isn't me either? who posted it then?

Yea I fucking did, I didn't think she'd also start heating up the water before even stepping inside. So I didn't even get her nude at all. Just the back of head and her arms. FUUIUUUCK

I'm not fucking going to jail for this shit. That'd be the stupidest reason anyone went to jail for.

video or gtfo.

I'm not going to jail for this shit. That'd be th stupidest reason anyone went to jail for.

I'm not even going to embarrass myself further. I'm going to have to wait a month then crazily look for tampon wrappers in the damn trash.

Should've cum in the mayonaisse jar and watched your whole family eat it on sandwiches, I do it all the time.

Incest counts as child abuse in Illinoise. How are you going to convince the popo that you impregnated your sister through a shampoo bottle and not rape while she was asleep or some shit?

Your sister is fucking GORGEOUS, OP!

jail no, but people will frown on what you have, heck they will mock you and your family
you shame famiry user.

I am shame famiry

Should I screenshot this thread for proof just in case for the future?

I call bullshit on this thread
It's a ruse.

probably better than no evidence to support your claim, as to the weight of a screencap to a court, I have no idea.

Trips confirm, OP has a hot sister.

OH GOD, I'm getting majorly worried here. Should I just come out and tell my family and let my sister know!?

OP I'll fuck your sister for you so you don't get in trouble, you can watch if you want.

Am I right in saying he's probably fine, guys?

That'd be fucking better than worrying about my ass on the line. You live near West Frankfort?

No, he won't get off with just a fine, user… it'll be child suport for the next 18 years at least.

I meant how likely is it she actually poured shampoo deep enough into herself to impregnate? It seems unlikely.

nhs.uk/chq/Pages/975.aspx?CategoryID=54

If any of that Shampoo touches her waist or leg there is chance of impregnation.

By this time, she could have 'caught' already, and this discussion is moot - she's pregnant right now, lads! OP is a daddy!

Seriously if you any of you live in or near West Frankfort and want to fuck or rape my sister. By all means PLEASE! I don't want this shit to fall back on me. I'll give you my address. 613 S Locust St. My sister has blondish hair. If you find her walking around just try to pick her up or anything. PAY HER! I don't care!

healthcentral.com/article/how-long-does-sperm-live-outside-the-body

Would have been funny though

How old is she?

She's 16.

pffftttt… waaay too old

OP - congratulations on becoming a dad!

What will it call you? Dad? Brother? Sister? Uncle?

woah man thats like dangerously pedophilic

OP, is this you and your sister? LOL

OH yeah, that's you and her. Time to look up the land line and call up your parents to give them the good news.

You're retarded. How did you even come up with that address? It could be anywhere in West Frankfort.

OP apparently posted it himself.

OP has a blonde sister? I wish you'd said that earlier… now I'm more interested… the child will be a blonde Aryan as well?

Nobody is that stupid.

She is a blonde piece of shit just like her brother.

Well who are those two? Seems like it fits with OP's story. I mean he's not posting anymore. Maybe he got freaked and is now in full panic mode even more realizing he's fucked.

OP said he "nutted" in a shampoo bottle can't be too smart for that.

this thread officially turned to shit.

he's been vanned

Well, he didn't fuck, but yes, he's fucked, now he's a daddy.

telephonedirectories.us/Kenneth_Richmond/6189322801

Oh shit guys, check out this!

We gotta get on this, add them on Facebook, call up their number. You name it. OP is done!

legacy.com/obituaries/name/kenneth-richmond-obituary?pid=1000000164285112&view=guestbook
Thanks for wasting our time.

Still possible they moved in after he died?

Your sister is going to get pregnant
Your mother will also get pregnant
Your father will be rubbing his head with YOUR semen.

Sick fuck.

The wife most likely stayed.

We don't know that for sure but that's true. OP could be full of shit which is most likely the case.

i bet the sperm would already be dead because of the shampoo

in4 father get pregnanted

DON'T RUIN THE FANTASY, ASSHOLE

SHE IS GOING TO SHAMPOO HER PUSSY AND GET PREGNANT, FUCK YOU