Holla Forums… how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Holla Forums… how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay at home playing No Man's Sky and refreshing the catalog here.

i am tired of being a lonely Holla Forums. how do i acquire a gf?

You've posted this thread before. Fuck off.

oh hey newfag. this is copypasta. you'll encounter many during your stay.

he's not me. i am me.

who are you?

i'm me. this me

op is samefagging this thread hard.

No I'm not

Yes I am. You're not me, fag

End your life

Dude kill yourself

it's quiet easy OP
join the gang

MLP Waifus are the BEST!

without a doubt

i like MLP ponies, they're nice

Use make-up.

The following days you can start wearing a pink skirt too.

then you start wearing panties and discover ann summers dildos. YOu then find out how tasty cock is and you then start getting fucked by boys left and right. after all that OP will become the girlfriend that he desires and start blowing and rimming cute guys

fight prejudice by sucking dick and licking dirty assholes clean, OP

Why do you want a girlfriend who has an acne problem?

Some kind of fetish?

OP. You need to go to a dermatologist and get a perscription for Acutane ASAP. It's really the only thing that will get rid of your severe acne. Seriously. You can clean your face as much as you want or use stupid cremes. It's not going to work. You need to get a prescription for Acutane.

Industrial strength lye.

Theres no helping you

If i had the kind of acne you got i would have probably have cut my face off

This may be copypasta, but since acne is common among the demographic base of imageboards, I'll still give some genuine advice. Acne can be frequently cured with vitamin A supplementation. Beta carotene is rarely effective, however, because it requires conversion in the liver, and you may have this problem partly because of liver issues. Excess estrogen can be a major factor in acne. Taking vitamins A, D3, K2 (mk-4), and E will all help block estrogens quite powerfully, and it is better to take all of them to prevent a vitamin imbalance. Improving liver health is also important, because the liver works to remove estrogens from the blood. Always get adequate protein to fuel the liver, and reduce polyunsaturated fat intake in order to remove some of its burden.

Come on dude it's not that hard

(Take preformed vitamin A instead of beta carotene. Eating liver 1-2 times per week is helpful but maybe not enough to resolve the deficiencies quickly enough.)

Here ya go buddy, start with the 100 grit and move on to the finer grits as you make progress.