Guys, I was at the modern art gallary last night, and I noticed this

Guys, I was at the modern art gallary last night, and I noticed this

the fucking memes in this universe I swear

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/23/teachers-graffiti-artwork_n_3975729.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should have bought it

It's in TATE so the garbage in these gallaries is "professional", and not up for sale.

What a salty liberal must have made that

The whole exhibit was pictures of a similar artistic style, being clearly butthurt by the nsdap.

Very unique, nobody else has the balls to use a strawman argument against a movement that hasnt really existed for 70 years.

Oh a German antifa.

John Heartfield would feel right at home in today's lugenpresse.

Was he really trying to say Hitler was owned by jews?

Top kek. I can imagine him calling people Hitlercucks in a pissy rage too.

The memes, Jack.

R U FOGGEN KIDDINGZ MEEE :–DDD :–DDDDD

The reactivity of the universe/reality is nothing new to me, but it's a wonderful surprise every time. Great find, OP. Shit like this was bound to happen, tbh. There's been far too much "interlinking" between the "streams" of pepe/frogs and nazism on Holla Forums and far too much positive emotion resulting from that.

Too bad that you couldn't buy it, though. Just think of all the collector value for autistic Holla Forumsack merch in the future.

its a frog. frogs are widely spread all around the globe. kill yourself autist

heathens on suicide watch
PRAISE KEK

bump

That's a toad, not a frog.

Ive been thinking of going to my city art museum. Apparently they actually have good stuff, including a massive collection of medieval arms and armors…

Checked

Please explain your purpose in going to a modern art gallery?

for pictures of kek, obviously

fixed

froschen sind unser freunden

(((artists))) will join the queue on the day of the rope

why would you waste time and money going to see that filth?

Also, the "frog" looks more like a toad

kek

It's nothing more then the Jew projecting his own flaws on the Germans.

There are very little places on earth, where inbreeding is such a taboo as in Europe.

Very few people as inbred as the Jews.

Which explain why this claim is so succesful.

Where is this?

That's more an irl shitpost than an actual attempt at art. I'm halfway autistic and even I can tell they're taking the piss out of the "WOW SO DEEP!" crowd.

i wish that you're right, because after seeing some modern art i have my doubts..

huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/23/teachers-graffiti-artwork_n_3975729.html

thank god

fixed

you sure it wasn't made by a Dutch guy?

you are talking about kikes and shitskins, right?

WHAT ART GALLERY IS THIS I MUST BUY THIS PAINTING/DRAWING RIGHT NOW FOR KEK IS THE GOD OF MEMES

We must secure this painting as an artifact for future pollacks!!!

You must tell us where to buy this thing right fucking now!

PRAISE KEK IT IS ANOTHER SIGN OF HIS HEARTY LULZ!!!

THE GREAT GOD OF MEMES HAS SPOKEN AGAIN, THIS TIME HIS ART MANIFESTS THROUGH EVEN ARTISTIC MINDS

THE MEMES LAD

THE MEMES ARE BECOMING SELF AWARE ENTIRELY AGAIN!!! WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR MAGICK A FUTURE FOR OUR NAZI MEMES

WE MUST BUY THE ARTWORK IMMEDIATLY TO GRACE KEK WITH MUCH MEME MAGICK!!!

There might be an element of it but there are three salient objectives regarding art:

voice from the swamp

A simple test for art:

It's an highly specific but not sensitive test, meaning that if piece passes the test, it might still not be art (like if it's a chainsaw in reasonably repairable condition) but if it fails, it's virtually certainly not art.

I wasted 6 years of my life in the fine art world

I can confirm that it's mostly about money laundering, employing useful idiots to pad the ranks of the "influential"

There is no such thing as high art, anymore. It's all pamphlets and signaling for investors, who pass the pieces around as insider currency. The patrons literally laugh at artists' candor and idealism when they're not in the room.

kek. should've stayed in school.

No major post-millenial artist doesn't evidently understand the contemporary art world's transparent grounding in investment. What role did you have exactly? bumbling MFA?

Dreitausend Jahre konsequenser Inzucht beweisen die überlegenheit meiner Rasse

Three thousand years of consistent inbreeding prove the superiority of my race.

You have it all there

You have inspired me to take my kids to our local museum, also. Thanks.
I have shut the cable off a year ago and they never really complained. Substituted all the extra free time being outdoors, target practicing and little red-pills here and there. Now it's time to show them where we came from.

Keep in mind, it's not his opinion whether something is "art", it's whether he would take it home. It might still not be art if it passes the test (specific but not sensitive).

(check'ed)

we have to stop them

Sturmführer Frog reporting in

or

The money-laundering only to an extent explains the ugliness, soullessness and banality.

i'm lovin that swastika christmas tree

double dubs confirm, jew memes are weak.

Steal it, kek wills it.

I was having a pretty bland day, but that made me happy to hear, unless youre just fucking with me.

STEAL IT FAGGOT

I WILL CONTINUE TO BUMP THIS SHIT UNTIL OP STEALS IT

How can you tell the difference between a frog and a toad?

Toads have a bunch of warts and are ugly as shit.

Frogs are ugly too but not that ugly

ALSO:STEAL IT FUCKER

The pinko acidentally made a lot of dank memes.

Unrelated, but I also found this adorable picture of Hitler at Goerring's daughter christening.

Shouldn't that be
or am I wrong?

The real ideologues are the 30-40 something artists who made enough money to retire in the 90s, they go through life under the impression that they're god's gift to mankind. Investors and patrons pamper these overgrown babies into a cult-like mentality, wherein the artist can't associate with the outside world because they are literally too sheltered and naive to not get ripped off by a regular person doing any business with them.

The young people who pierce into the art world today are under no such delusions, they apply a cold business acumen to being discovered and selling. This isolates them in the way that their know-how is only applicable in the Art market, which is overwhelmingly foreign.

I was an artist, I was in a couple of "posh" galleries for contemporary newkids and edgelord photographers. I was also an artist's assistant, the artist in question sold 2 "paintings" a year for 400k to chinks. He was pretty based despite being a sheltered druggie.

I witnessed a gallery owner tampering with shipping crates many a time

True, what is above the financial aspect of it is what signals philosophy. What most people don't realize about the art world is that every class of young artists has a minority of libertarian/right wing thinkers among them, who never get picked up because they're not signaling the investors correctly.
The potential for a revival of artistic integrity is always present, it's just neglected intentionally with every wave of up-and-comers.