protip: you can't

the right testie is lower than the left

That vagina has a strange growth

dick is not big enough

There's a dick

Hole isn't agape
No knee high socks
Dick could be bigger

The penis is the most respectable thing in that photo.

I'm not inside it

Is "respectable penis" the new "feminine penis"? E.g I'm not gay but that's respectable looking penis

it's just some line from some gay anime text message hentai weeb shit

Really disappointing.

fag thread

fag redditor

Who's Cody and which one of you sent him that?

Cody is my brother.

Have you ever done anything lewd together?

their sister perhaps

Not really.

We have a sister but she's like 9.

WEW
incest pedo bros strike again!

You say that as if the fact she is 9 somehow precludes her from getting fucked?

fucked made tender incest pedo love to

You're right. Incest is wrong no matter what age she is.

You should. I wish I had a brother to fuck :'(

dick is too big and he should be castrated.

Was it hurting the back of your throat user?

Reality:

Tradcuck response:

Other people:

Tradcuck response:

boipussy is the path to true happiness

There are certain guidelines every man should follow if he is going to navigate the dangerous waters of serial monogamy. Of course, it is far preferable to grow up in a church community and marry a virgin at age 16. But if you're going to do serial monogamy, you definitely need to not get married, always pull out, cheat any time the option arises, and other basic measures of self-preservation. Otherwise female hypergamy will run you over and then you'll become some neurotic MGTOW faggot.

Fags will never find happiness.

Whether it's in the joy of getting your prostate rammed or in having a fucktoy that complains less, gays are definitely happy.

Good luck. I've cut my losses with women altogether. I'm pretty sure I'll stay celibate if I want to keep my virgin status for some wizard powers or try to go gay if I can't accept that kind of eternal solitude. Otherwise, pretty sure I'm gonna kill myself at this point because whether I were straight, bi, or homo, it still wouldn't change the fact that I'm convinced I will die never having known the warmth of another human being.

Are you just morbidly shy? Why don't you get a backpage.com hooker? You don't have to fuck her, just play with her boobs and cuddle.

The only phrase that would properly describe you is human trash.

it's only wrong if balls touch

Outside of work, I am a hermit. Sounds like too much of a hassle to do something I have no interest in.

Ever since I cut my losses and resigned myself from even playing the dating game, I've become a full-on misogynist for work-related reasons I probably shouldn't be, but I work with one particularly venomous harpy who accused me of sexual harassment despite the fact that I literally avoided being anywhere near females the whole time - needless to say it triggered my autism something feirce and I'm the sort that is hard to trust people. and literally despise women.

anus isn't loose enough

sage

Those are some nice implies, please tell me how women are working out for you?

But you were just solemnly describing the "warmth of another human being" that you'll never experience. Come now, user. Hookers are usually really nice people, and they love a shy boy who just wants to cuddle. Just save up 200 and get a nice one with good reviews. It's a lot cheaper and less hassle than working your way there with a girl you meet in the wild. Lots of hot traps are available too, if you're not comfortable around women.

I think you need to post some webms OP

I think you need to go back to your failed blogposting chan

Ye, I'm not. I really just kind of want a cute boy's flat chest to lay my head on and cry. Otherwise, I'm still set in my ways.

The dick is a bit too thick, and a bit short… I want it long and slender, after all I only love feminine cocks.

10/10 meme

/kennedi/ has traps

Wasted dubs, homosexual gay fag

kek

Is Sage a he or a she?

the lack of a vagina

bump

Something is definitely fucky in this thread!

my tongue isn't licking that hole right now

daddy

I want more of this woman

It hurts me physically to see failed men, allowing for demonic influences to scurry in making them act more and more effeminate, it's a cycle to be broken at the source with the manliest of men at its center, Jesus Christ.

not diapered

www.ashemaletube.com/model/freya-wynn-3715/
I dont really know why i wanted to search the source as I know traps are gay even if I sometimes im aroused by them

faggot

That's a nice and hairless anus, bet he has no problems wiping. No flaws there.

kek

the white stuff that pouring out of your cock into my mouth doesn't taste like milk, daddy, i'll still put it in my cheerios though! ;)

The dude that he is fucking in the videos listed in your link looks like this guy