Cont or nah?

Cont or nah?
I missed a few days for traveling, I meant to say that I would miss a few days but I guess I fell asleep and forgot.

Other urls found in this thread:

seriehd.me/scream-queens-streaming/
youtu.be/AQ6tgoM4Fao
youtu.be/gHSQUEMOzow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cont

continue

I'm down.

I love sena

Your heart is in the right place but your body is not.

Plz continue

Does anyone remember a chapter number or what was going on?

Dio was just attacked by the mask-zombie

Does this look right?

yea

Ok we on chapter 11 now.

Fuck yeah, it's Jojo time.

Look at Dio trying to act all nonchalant and shit. I can just imagine how that "So…" sounded.

Dio's going to prison

It's about to get wild

I really hope I never go to prison.

It would be extremely painful

==OH SHIT== what are you doing Dio?

It's so weird how open and proud he is about being a prison fag.

There's no way that old man could get between the knife and jojo that fast.

I guess not. I never thought of how much leverage someone could have from sucking a dude's dick in a closet.

I hope Dio knows what goes on in prison.

So Dio's a vampire now? Pretty cool.

That's be frustrating. Being a vampire would be a poor consolation prize compared to being rich.

I can't tell if Joestar knew or not.

If Dio hadn't been a jerk to Jojo, his plan would never have been foiled

His whole plan was questionable to me. Why not pretend to be friends with Jojo while killing the father then kill Jojo in a freak accident? If they were friends no-one would have suspected it.

Hopefully he's a better zombie than evil mastermind

end

I think he's a bit more like a vampire still. But we shall see.

That partial-decapitation was pretty metal.

Lord Joestar was pretty naive, didn't believe his son when Dio was bullying him and invited street hoodlums into his house

He was too good for this world. RIP Lord Joestar. Ridiculous name btw.

RIP

page 8 bump

Page 10 bump

I'll bump your noggin into the ground.

You can't bump my nogin into the ground if it's already on the ground.

Weady?

Actually it's a couple minutes early. The clock I was looking at is fast.

I'm ready

Reporting for duty

I would've just disappeared. He doesn't gain much by killing everyone unless he's just mad.

God I want Dio to fuck me.

Granted he basically has the physique of an ultramarine without the suit but let's not make this thread too gay.

The gay community has infiltrated the thread.

The gay community is every bit as subversive as they are gay.

Turned out to be rather zombie-esque.

noice.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on in that first page

Holy shit that was brutal. I wanna check out the anime just for this scene, hopefully the gore is kept intact.

Kagura is looking straight at his dick, what a slut! They put the cake there just to fool the little kids watching.

Maybe I had a stroke but who the fuck is speedwagon anyway?

Pretty sure he got giant and his left shin turned into a peg-leg. Or the guy drawing forgot how perspective worked for a minute.

Thug that fought Jojo in the ghetto and respects him for his honorableness

Jamming fingers into someone skull is pretty disturbing

I don't know what you expected, you ARE reading Jojo, one of the longest running manga about magical buff guys who strike poses.

Based on the amount of white over the top of her eyes I'm going to have to agree.
I always had the impression that Jojo was sort of kid-friendly anime but that's not really based on anything other than the stuff I see posted on chans. Could be really good with gore.

So why is he at Jojo's house right now?

this is the same chapter again OP

Uhh…
Do you realize this was the previous chapter?

It occurred to me that they already tried shooting him, then the post on the 4th page looked really familiar.

he had no where better to be

kek I have no idea how I missed that but thanks.

I hope Speedwagon makes it out of this ok

He was also the guy who threw his hat like Kung lao

These zambamboes look like they mean business but speedwagon's introduction kind of has a party-member type feel to it.
Oh yeah, I remember the hat. He wasn't registering to me as an actual character in the house until you pointed out the introduction panel again.

That sounds a lot like something Naruto would say.

This is getting awesome

Oh
end
for the day.

You think Jojo has any idea how to counter vampires or is he just going to try to take Dio's head off?

Obviously they have to equalize the playing field and give jojo some powers as well, eventually. I wonder if he is gonna use the stone mask or if he finds some other magic aztec artifact.

BELIEVE IT!!!

You think Jojo has any idea how to counter vampires or is he just going to try to take Dio's head off?

Probably just going to get another stick and try to bash his head in.

It'd be kind of cool if Jojo got a really op power that he was too stupid to use except by luck.

bump

bump

why is Holla Forums so trash.

Holla Forums is fine

No its clearly not. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I don't think tuturuing really requires a reason. But yeah particularly shit lately.
Maybe I just never realized how much shit and spam the mods has been deleting. But they should start doing that again IMO.

Idk which of these is the worst

all of it.

But there's alot of avatar-fagging in this thread too, it doesn't bother me as much as name-fagging but it's still annoying.

Keep normies away well I don't know how well this works but there seemed to be some correlation a while ago even if it's not working now
Pretty bad but at least it's not spam that you'll see anywhere else I guess.
IMO it's mostly just people who like to talk about themselves more than for profit dataminers, they're pretty inane but might lead to a good conversation once in a while.
Subversive, gay, attention-whoring, homosexual and they defile anime qts. They're all bad but these are definitely the worst to me.

I mean if I'm going to clip things and start a thread where I'm posting manga every day I'm going to post the clips I feel like. Scrolling through the thread it looks like I posted 7 Makas in 100 posts?

Since you are a borderline normalfag I'll ask you. Where can I watch 1080p tv shows online? I wanna clip emma in scream queens but 720 is too ugly for me. Netflix doesn't have it online only dvd which is pretty gay

I bet Speedwagon will die to save Jojo

To be honest I don't really watch live action shows other than sometimes Blue Bloods and Law and Order. What show is she on?

Scream queens.

Well he didn't follow Joestar all the way from London for nothing.

Sometimes when I want to stream something I can't find I just use a vpn for a different location and google it and it gives different sites. Here's one in spanish that has hd
seriehd.me/scream-queens-streaming/

I love that evil vampire font that Dio has

It is cool. I bet it looked cool in Japanese cool.

Thank you so much. It's so sad that the jews have made it so scarce that I'm forced to go onto a mexican site to get the highest quality of the video. In a couple of years they will take this away too and people will be forced to pay for everything.

Dio is a menace.

This is why you don't invite poorfags to live with you

Np, the spanish dub was sort of unbearable but the definition looked ok.

They've probably had the nice china away since Dio moved in.

#JusticeForDanny
#HeWasAGoodBoy

It's fine, I can just mute it. When I was clipping crona I had it on english to get rid of the subtitles and had music playing in the background.

I was hoping the dog would come back.

I feel like I should have been doing that with Kagura but I don't really care enough to watch Gintama twice and her voice actor in Japanese is so much better than the english one. Like I don't even know if I'll use these because the subtitle made the clip so bad.
I wish crunchyroll was like netflix where you click between subtitles and dubs but it makes you go to a whole separate video.

The first page is such a dope pose.

The whole fight is pretty epic

The second and third seem pretty good to me. Maybe your standards for quality clips are higher then mine though.

All the poses they make are so comical even though they aren't supposed to be.

Is this site going to let me submit my goddamn post today?

yea

It wasn't letting me do it with images.

I guess I find myself gravitating towards the clips that I already feel like work well and end up with a bunch that are seldom used.

Those are some serious gymnastic skills

The belt move was also impressive.

kek, makes me want to check out the anime at some point

Damn, Dio dead? whats Jojo going to do with two broken arms? its getting pretty awesome though, thanks for posting OP

Me to, I'm still watching Gintama as my anime-with-subs that I'm clipping and Naruto as my dubs-in-the-background anime. But it's moved up my queue from reading this.

Pretty good ending? to this little arc.

Earlier Dio was able to rip off that guy's head with just one flick but somehow jojos hands only broke instead of getting chopped off.

For a second I thought jojo was dying from his injuries so speedwagon woulda put the mask on him and turn him into a vampire just so he would survive. That woulda been cooler imo.

It's because Jojo's hand is enforced by his yuge muscles and love for his dead dog.
I wonder if Joestar would still be retarded if he was a vampire.

I kinda like how Jojo is a goodhearted doofus who just happens to be built like 80's Schwarzenegger.

He actually kind of reminds me of Ben from it's always sunny.

kek

I just found a little bit of this scene. The gore isn't great and Jojo sounds like a little bitch. But it does make clear what happened in that one panel that was kind of ambiguous (right at the end of this clip).

They completely ruined Jojo. He doesn't sound or look right at all, and why the fuck did they think giving him blue hair was a good idea?

I didn't even catch the blue hair until you pointed that out but it definitely fell down by queue.

bump

jonathan dies

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Danny dies too

dio dies too in part 3

Jojo's Dad dies

Jojo's mom dies.

DIo's dad dies

Dio's mom dies

spoiler: i fuck ur mom

Jonathan cuts off dio's head, dio kills jonathan on a boat and takes over jonathans body. how come all of you faggots read part 1 only now?

Is your goal to keep us from reading it at all?

Spoilers aren't even that bad if there is no context behind them.

bumperino

bamp

ENOUGH

Is she wearing a naruto headband?

ayy

Yes. A little known fact the "Chair Slam'' is one of the hidden leaf's most powerful taijutsu techniques. Only the highest caliber of shinobi can master it's power.

>Sasuke is mine.

Nah, it was just beat a nigger with a chair day.

A nigger from the sand village though right?

Actually the niggers in naruto are all from the hidden cloud village.

bump

yo hol up you be sayin we wuz cloud nigger ninjas?? SHIEEEEET!!!

They look the niggest to me.

I now know why speedwagon followed jojo all the way back home. His main purpose is to narrate the events happening.

Caught a wolf waifu poster in the act, right here.

A little play-by-play commentary is always good. I was expecting a cock-block but he seems to be going for more of a gondola type role.

What are you going to do to him?

Speedwagon is great. He needs his own solo manga.

No. She was just the first anime girl I found that I wanted to post.

we onto volume 3 now

Kiss him on his tiny peen.

That got me to I wonder if he's going to grossly mis-use "cool", that seems like it's borderline a trope.

awoos

I hope Speedwagon stays his sidekick, seems like a nice guy.

Why won't the gays let me enjoy one day on this site without being assaulted by their faggotry.

If you're being a fag unironically stop because it's gay. If you're being a fag ironically stop because someone's going to think you're doing it unironically.

Post more wolf waifu sweetheart

pretty good sidekick

I hope he doesn't die

Looks like they're going to be pretty gangster. That's a sweet wheelchair to.

I think the Dr Doom look really suits Dio

I'd say he's kind of like a cross between Dr. Doom and Rick Ross in that video where he's in a wheelchair with spinners on.

kek

So Jojo's new sensi seems like a massive faggot but also sort of cool. Pretty much exactly what I'd expect.

end
for the day

o shit he done it now

cool, thanks for posting OP

No problem. It seems weird announcing it but there's nothing on the page that indicates the end of a chapter.

kek

joeseph screams at everything

I like it when Japs speak Enligsh in anime.

It looks like this is going to be spoilery so I didn't finish watching it but this stuff is hilarious.

Second clip was actually exactly what I had in mind when I wrote that.

bump

bamp

bimp

The sticky makes this board seem extra autistic.

bymp

You watched them defile that thread and you did nothing.
SHAME

I tried to make them stop and they said I was triggered.

bomp

I clicked away from this website in disgust so hard that I forgot about the time. Jojo time.

So is Jojo going to learn magic now?

His sensei is so cool.

Maybe sendo is completely different and there's a logical explanation for it? doubt it

I wish he wouldn't punch frogs like that.

flood detected

What the hell is this shit. I much preferred the magic powers coming from aztec artifacts rather then it coming from "breathing".

Ya it seems a little lame, but this is probably only the first power Jojo is going to get.

Normally I would guess it would be explained over the course of several training arcs but Jojo doesn't seem like a manga that's big on training.

That's so perfect.

kek

h

f

What a slut this guy is.

kek

I wonder how many frogs Jojo had to punch to learn ripple energy

He's got some room to improve on that.

It could have been a veritable holocaust. RIP frogs.

Anyways we got through a pretty shitty couple of training chapters and no-one an-hero'd so that's good.

Also why are flags not enabled itt?

they are for me

Welp nevermind, I guess they just went and came back.

bump

you're still up?

aye

bvmp

So I'm not going to have a chance to post at the regular time tonight. I can either post chapters earlier or skip a day.

I am fine either way but I think furry poster was the one who wanted it at 12pm est so he might not be available until then. I would say skip it today for his sake.

Sounds good I'll do this then.

Thanks guys

bump

bimp

bamp

b1mp

I don't know if you're still watching Gintama but right now I'm around episode 300 and the people making it just starting blowing their loads on this big serious arc and I'm honestly shocked by how legitimately good it is. The animation is pretty impressive at times.

I wonder what Dio is up to?

raising an undead army?

He could have zombies and criminals as minions. This could be bad.

Speedwagon is Back!

Jojo is going to need to master his new rocket punch thing.

fucking let me post

I kind of wonder how it's going to work in a fight. Like is it going to be like a souped up regular fight or is Jojo going to be trying to fight Dio from long range? Or maybe he has a special finishing move.

creepy

kkj

kek, decapitating a horse while it's running then hiding in its' body is a pretty og move. I hope speedwagon has his moment in this fight or the next one.

Maybe a bit of both, I think Zeppeli also said something about it having the same frequency as the sun too, so maybe Jojo will vaporize some vampires.

that last panel is epic, why is Jack in the horse though?

I don't judge. Maybe it's comfy.

kek, its some Bear Grylls type stuff

He does some cool stuff but some of the stunts like that just seem so staged to me. That one's still pretty cool though.

This is sort of gross but also sort of hilarious.

6g

Zeppeli is pretty nonchalant about a crazy guy that just crawled out of a horse and is shooting razer blade out of body

Seems like that's his character. He's so segoi.

Gotta say it's really amusing seeing all your first time reactions to JoJo's. I won't spoil anything like that other asshole, but I will say a couple of things:

Despite how some of you received Jonathan in anime form the show is damn near spot on to the manga and is worth watching.
That being said they do censor the gore, at least in later episodes, unfortunately. Even Jotaro smoking a cigarette gets blacked out since his character is 17.

Hamon is an ancient art that dates back to the same time as the masks. It has several creative applications similar to electricity, but works with most organic matter. And as you've all seen creativity is JoJo's strong suit.

I just rewatched embed related to make sure it's spoiler free. It only has specific details from the opening chapters. The rest is ambiguous. It's opening for part 1 of the anime.

Oh and it should go without saying that you should avoid reading any comments or looking at any recommended videos to avoid spoilers.

"The Butler Did It!"

youtu.be/AQ6tgoM4Fao ayoo

bump

Yeah I'm still watching, on episode 31 right now. The only episode I didn't really like was the second half of the episode with that guy who was gintoki's friend during the war and is now some sort of space captain/merchant. He was pretty funny but the episode was too serious and just didn't seem good.
It will probably take me a while to get to there considering my slow pace.
Does Gintoki and the rest of his samurai buddies from the war finally get back together and try to remove the amanto from earth? That would be pretty cool even though not all amanto are evil.

Pretty cool opening.
I have no idea what "Hamon" is but I'll assume its the ripple/breathing power. The manga made it seem like Zeppeli made the technique himself so it's interesting that it's actually from way back when.

Whoops sorry didn't realize it wasn't explicitly called Hamon in this translation. Hamon and
Ripple mean the same thing.

Zeppeli is definitely a master in his own right, but you'll be getting a tidbit of backstory on how he learned about Hamon and the Mask fairly shortly.
Part 2 will flesh out Hamon a bit more as well

bump

Interesting. I kind of like the shading, it's almost shaded like a western comic book. I'm interested to learn more about Hamon it kind of came from nowhere.

The merchant guy is only in a handfull of really short arcs but he's sort of cool and then he's really cool in a couple of flashback arcs way later. But he never does an awful lot.
Very minor spoiler Katsura actually becomes a moderate, Gin doesn't really care and after a while they only fight when it involves protecting edo.

Sheesh this is Jojo's first vampire slaying and he has to ramp up the difficulty?

Maybe it was a riddle that he failed. If he's not supposed to spill wine he could have put it down or drank it.

kek, Jojo would be too thick to figure that out.

Didn't Zeppeli say anyone can learn the ripple/breathing power? Zeppeli should of taught it to speedwagon as well so he would stop being so useless.

Oh no, not like this…
That was a pretty cool move from jojo though.

lewd

Well I guess there was another reason. That's good.

kek it's really sort of weird to have someone so useless in such a small party. He must have some plot significance later.

Oh wow at least Jostar's killing the fags.

kj

kek

Oh wow, Speedwagon just wants to be a useful member of the group and Zeppeli just bullies him. Honestly though if the group's goal is to kill Dio and destroy the mask then Zeppeli seems strong enough to do it himself.

This was hilarious.
I forgot who he was at first but now I've forgiven him for having a name in common with a trashy country band and I'm ready for Speedwagon to take over this story.

I like how Speedwagon is constantly yelling or terrified

Did he prank him when he said he could give him minor ripple powers? thats not very nice

He kind of seems op and bound to pull an Obi-wan where he gives up for no apparent reason.

Yeah, he seemed so brave before when he was flinging his blade hat at jojo but at this point thats all he does.

I didn't like the concept of the ripple power at first, but now that I see how many different ways it can be used it actually seems pretty cool. If I had to choose it would be a pretty tough call between super strength vampire and this, but since vampire power gives immortality I think I'll still go with that.

Speedwagon is awesome

jim let me post my mango you goddamn kike

He needs a new blade hat, I really don't know how he's going to defend himself against vampires

Your postings are rude,watch yourself.

I am surprised he hasn't pulled out a clove of garlic yet, it would fit his character too.

Yeah it has the potential to be a pretty interesting magic system.

Yeah you'd think if that's a favored weapon he'd have another, or would have acquired another one before following Jojo home for whatever reason.

His face makes me so frustrated.

I watched the episode where Gintoki loses his memory today. I am pretty sure it was the first episode so far that had a sad ending, it made me feel for a bit even though its clear he will get it back eventually
Also the second opening is pretty shit compared to the first one, I actually enjoyed listening to the first one each time rather then just skipping over it.

Speedwagon is not for bully.

Oh baby.

That's his job.

I can see how it comes across that way, but he really did try to do the diaphram reset on him. Didn't work out.
Besides, if Speedwagon could fight then who'd narrate?

bump

I had forgotten, that episode is a little bitter but it's sort of cute.
The first one is the "let's go sweet dreams other side" one? That was a cute intro. They're kind of hit and miss.

What makes you so sure it was accidental?

Time for zombie slaughter

Definitely looking like minions that will go down easily.

Dio is such a dick, what a villain.

definitely has the megalomaniac villain attitude going on.

ihj

Zeppeli is probably going to die

He is a great Villian. Probably the best part of the manga so far.

Oh shit, Dio just made Zeppeli his bitch.

I looked up Zeppeli cosplay out of curiosity and regret it.

KEK

Cosplays never fail to dissapoint. Other then the E sluts who want some twitter follows/patreon bucks. The ones done for fun seem pretty shit most of the time.

Atleast Zeppeli didn't lose his entire arm. I have never heard of a vampire with freezing powers.

A narrow escape for Zeppeli. Kind of an underwhelming fight for him IMO.
I guess it hypes Dio a little more though.

There are some characters that are best not attempted. But you also kind of just have to be up for looking like an idiot with any cosplay. I think I'm going to start working on a Blackbeard cosplay because I have enough chest hair and beard to do it.

is jojo even an real anime or is it a meme of people pretending an anime and it turns out it's a sitcom about black people like cory in the house?

I couldn't do cosplay,I lack the creativity or drive to make anything.

xfg

Are you gonna post it if you end up using it at some convention or event? It would be great to see that cringy shit amazing cosplay. You could become the next Jarett if you get lucky.

I've never seen it so it's impossible to say I guess.

By "working on" I really meant working on a practical effect for his power and paying someone on etsy to make me a costume.

I'd only wear it outside if I was confident I could pull it off. Most likely on halloween.

Zeppeli should have just taught Speedwagon ripple enegry, now its come back to bite him

hlmn

wut

Wait, what did Speedwagon do?

Speedwagon laffs last. And Zeppeli apologized which supports him just punching Speedwagon for fun.
Attacking with hair is one of the weirder common tropes in manga/anime to me.

It looks like he is healing the frozen arm by putting his skin on him (since it would transfer body heat)

I've seen it a lot and it usually makes sense in other context, but sucking out blood is especially stupid.

Ahh ok, I thought he cut himself open and was doing some Han Solo tauntaun type stuff

Sometimes it's kind of hot but I always find it kind of weird.

I didn't get this at first thanks.

The genuine look of remorse followed by an immediate apology wasn't a sign?
To be fair I did see the anime first and it's more obvious there that it was a genuine accident. I wanted to find a clip of it, but Youtube didn't have it, and I wouldn't recommend looking because of spoilers.

That whole exchange was the same between Luke and Yoda. Where Yoda insisted that Luke couldn't learn, was kinda a dick about it, but was persuaded anyways. Difference is that Zeppeli fucked up the same procedure we saw earlier and Speedwagon gets no Hamon.

It's never approached again because the scene was orchestrated to show that Speedwagon just isn't fated to use Hamon. It's a bit contrived, but the author will use contrivances and asspulls occasionally. Usually for the better, but not always.

Trust me bro, ask any JoJofag about it and they'll look at you funny for suggesting that Zeppeli could be such a dick. Particularly since all the good guys in Part 1 are so honorabu and gentlemanly.

I'll take your word for it for now but I'm going to keep a close eye on him.

BUMP

I was thinking maybe the vibrations in this work by like things moving at a certain speed to be able to interact with dark matter.

-9poj

oops same chapter.

.,n

Tragic zombie backstories, I like it

Sad zombies. Maybe they can become good zombies.

that would be nice

rea

Sure makes you wonder.
I hope Jojo's powerup is interesting.

I read a book about guys that crash landed in the mountains and had to become cannibals, said it tasted like beef, being a zombie might not be too bad I'm not a cannibal tho

Jojo should probably just run for it at this point.

I guess the meat doesn't sound so bad but cartilage doesn't sound good to me.

The zombies are getting a lot of backstory, maybe future characters?

It does seem elaborate. Maybe they'll get worried and follow him around.

Just got mcdonalds
AMA

kek

How bad was it?

Loving the special attack names

You didn't eat it did you?

The name is great but the logic behind going down was inexplicable.

He lucked out, That would be a pretty sad end to the manga, Jojo drowning to death trying to suck the air out from under a rock.

The mcflurry is pretty good.

Nah, just shoved it in my ass.

AMA over. Give me reddit gold.

Seriously, is there a name for the mental condition you have?

Possibly, but I am no doctor so I wouldn't be able to tell you.

That would actually be kind of hilarious to me. It'd be a great way to end a manga that's been running for hundreds of chapters, like One Piece.

Is that the desert thing? I've actually had those a couple times, they're good, there's not a lot that can go wrong with frozen dairy.

I'm going to start a new thread tomorrow. This one has become hard for me to use from the number of images.

Jonathan seems to have a thing for naming his attacks after colors that I thought was really cool.

Actually come to think of it most characters don't name their attacks in subsequent parts.

Dead certain this will be the ending.

bomp

youtu.be/gHSQUEMOzow trumps not my pres

shill your videos elsewhere you doofus

It's like he's just spamming his video for page views.

New thread.