>be me

This is why you're fat.

No in not fat. I wish I was fat though (more meatier) Why do you think I'm eating so much idiot

Because you're fat. Fat people are fat because they eat a lot, thus making them fat.

trips of truth. Fuck off fatty.

No idiot I ain't fat, but neither am I skinny, I am in the middle. I am trying to get fat so I can build up my muscles idiot. The bitches love it

No you're not. You are fat because you eat so much, thus becoming fucking fat. The muscles thing is an excuse you tell yourself to make you feel better about how you keep gaining more fat, thus becoming even more of a disgusting, fat tub of lard.

trips of truth. Fuck off nerdy fucker.

Do you not know what trips are?

No

Sure thing, fatty. None of the shit you put in your mouth had that much protein anyway.

Nerdy fucker

Good job.

Yeah but that why I could still KILL yo mothafuckin Ass on one on one combat

I suppose having a 150 kg tub of lard jump on me could prove fatal, yes.

I'm scared.

That's right coward. Fucking kill yourself

Sure. I might be a coward.

I also won't die in my 30s owing to morbid obesity.

Have some desert

Simple really

You're not drinking enough water

Any person who wants to live a long life in this industrial wasteland is a coward if they are afraid of death and combat

I'll send you a picture of my dick. You can judge for yourself, faggot

I'd be surprised if you could find your dick under all that fat.

Good luck trying to find it among all those layers of fat.

Only a person like you would be interested, you motherfucking worthless cock sucker

1. That's two people you replied to;
2. I'm not interested in the least. You're the one who decided to me a picture of your penis.

*to show

ftfy

I'm interested

Oh oh don't report me to the police for sexual harassment user it was just a joke bruh!! Yeah fucking right. I could see your gay ass coming from a mile away.

Whoever said anything about reporting? I'll just laugh at your fat, insecure existence, thank you very much.

Look, but don't touch

You sound like a jealous little bitch. You wish you could be drilled up the arse by four blacks during a drug deal like MILO did, MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAA!!

Such a tease

Sure thing, user.

I am still, however, not morbidly obese as you are.

We can settle this one on one in the shower user, your choice.

Would you even fit through the door, though?

That is why in going to let you enter first then I'm going to close and lock the door and turn on the Hot water on your mothafuckin ass. One less dead negro in the world

I don't think you know how to use words very well.

As long as I got a cock you can suck faggot, it really doesn't make a difference. Good ahead and keep jerking off all over the computer user, I don't care

I'm still not sure where this whole deal with your penis came from. You offered it… Why? I certainly made no show of desire for it.

munchies?