Does Trump have powerful friends in Government?

You know iv'e been thinking about how the hell is Trump able to go against the entire Establishment and somehow winning? Does he have powerful friends on the inside? Is this some sort of civil war between the elites who want to burn civilization to the ground and those who don't?

I remember some other anons speculating that Trump has deep state ties.

Other urls found in this thread:

therightscoop.com/republican-insiders-want-trump-to-drop-out-of-the-race-or-risk-devastating-down-ballot-loss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That, plus years of shit they did ready to be used as blackmail probably.

I suspect at least part of the Deep State is in the tanks for Trump, largely because they know the current level of outside force projection and internal unrest isn't manageable forever.

Hillary is a continuation of the status qou at best, at worst they'll hand the keys to a sociopathic crone with brain damage.

I'm wondering they haven't blackmailed Trump into dropping out. Is he really just that clean or something?

I would say it's more an unholy alliance between insiders and Trump because they see Hillary as the real existential threat to the U.S. "friends" would be a loose term to describe them.

Once Trump is guaranteed to win, they'll probably instigate things to at least get Trump to play along to some extent, while balancing that with the desire of the people. Best approach for them would be to appeal to his ego and make it seem like it's his desire to incorporate their ideas. At least that's why I'd imagine they're really helping him.

Why would he give a shit, he's 70 in a decade or two he's dead. They probably tried to mess with his family at one point.

If I remember they mailed ricin to Donald Jr.

Can they really manipulate a trained master persuader once he's in office?

Also i'm pretty sure that there's a lot people like us than we think. For example it's pretty much confirmed that Steve King is a Holla Forumsack.

There is a time traveler here helping Trump on the pheriphery, posing as the "Russian" hacker. I think it is the only explanation, whoever this is is leaking everything to Wikileaks and making sure in our timeline Hillary is destroyed and discredited. I think they are somehow connected to John Trump and MIT.

U wot m8 ?

They'll try at least, because I'm sure the intelligence agencies have done extensive research on psychological behaviors and data analysis.

What were in those Tesla schematics anyway?

A lot of it is the sheer incompetence of his opposition. Hillary's campaign is full of diversity hires, as is the media.

Trump has a very high I.Q. and years of experience coming out on top in the highly competitive NYC real estate market. Power and wealth insulate him from the pressures regular politicians are subject to. He's very difficult to manipulate.

Steve King is the only congressman that openly denies the holocaust.

Hillary has around 900 people on her staff, and we know her IT people can't into security. The emails were probably an insider leak.

I'd find it hilarious if a Holla Forumsack took it upon himself to infiltrate her campaign.

I mean, sure, but why wouldn't they make sure Nazi Germany wins then?

There are no friends in politics, only blackmail targets and bribed officials. Trump did the second often in the past, he even said so himself when he talked about donors, and has enough dirt amassed through the years to be able to blackmail some and/or have a dead man's switch as insurrance.

Now that would be something if true.

There are over a million of us.

More likely than the Russians

Look up into the night sky.
Count the stars.

Maybe Haku Zykyoku-sama was right. Hitler's suicide was a ritual to fatally wound lucifer (the god of the jews), but he didn't kill him which explains the post war years.

Maybe there is something even more important in our future, which depends on the Nazis losing.

Maybe Trump and the ascent of the American Empire is only possible in the timeline where Hitler lost. Maybe we have more greatness in our future than we could ever imagine.

or maybe it doesn't go back that far

This sounds like a total /x/-tier bullshit, but you maybe right. Trump's campaign is insanely well-made, he is either a genius or has support of some really big guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a.few people trained in PsyOps by his side who advise him.

Because they don't want their family members to be killed/never exist or alter shit too much by going too deep in time. Whomever it is clearly is a dissident splinter faction in the future and seems to have only sent back one team of people that only interact over the web. They are definitely highly technically skilled and hiding very well, perhaps in plain site or perhaps in a remote location that is well protected by the dissident faction but in the past (now).

This.
I've studied my extended family and found that lifespan is largely hereditary.
I don't expect to see him live more than 20 more years.

His dad lived to 93 man.

And unlikely how jew magic and influence makes their people look dead husks with skin falling apart and aging rapidly, the Don is looking lively with meme magic

God are these people even human.

And the Rockefellers were the guys that heavily funded the eugenics movement in the United States that served as an inspiration to Hitler.

How did the Rockefellers go so wrong?

they realized they weren't going to be part of the master race and decided to pull the plug on ''FUCKING EVERYONE' and shut it down for good

Trump does seem a natural clean skin. The guy gets his kicks out of "making deals". Not really the type to live on the edge.

So is pretty much all of old money against us? Is our only hope new money like the Trump's?

If they're jews (last I recall, I need sleep) it's self explanitory.

And I think either that guy or someone in the rothschilds has had several heart transplants just for the sake of staying alive.

Imagine that horror. Jews enslaving and raising children not only to be their cum dumpster, but later in life of sending them under the knife to extract their organs and then toss the body in the next catfood making factory.

I thought that the Rockefellers are goys.

They're Jews?

One of the anons here will clarify, I'm sure. I'm fucking too exhausted to look through, but last I recall both families were heinously rich with both being jews

I'm going to bed

Well, there is a movie that touches heavily on that subject.

Look up "The Island" when you get the chance.

The other thing is, a Trump presidency really isn't that bad for anyone tbh. It's not like he's got his own NWO plan (ala Hitler), or he's going to put people out of business. His policies will most likely help elite businessmen.

There are only two groups that genuinely fear him.

Rockefellers are goyim intertwined with the Rothschild to such an extent that they are to be considered as bad as top kikes.

If you've read up on old Germanic Cultural icons which continuously occur such as the Rad/Reich, Erwacht/Eadwacer, Ged/God, Grab/Grave, The Rider, The Measurer, The Lord, and others.

From the Germanic Mythos the mortal is represented as a tree, try as much as you can and struggle until your dying breath but you will still rot and wither. The only thing you can do is help a seed too grow from yourself, which becomes the family/forest. The third realm did well in planting the seeds of the fourth. It is the only answer too the Vortex, and the reason too do whatever you can too continue the germanic race even though if things weren't so real and our enemies weren't so plenty, how many of us would be here? That's how it works..

So they're white traitors?

Of the highest level. Rockefellers are basically to Oil as to what the Rothschild are to banking. They both used their massive profit from each to brainwash the masses through education and NGOs.

The lefties, niggers and SJW's dug their own hole.

Simple as that.

He's where he is because the Republican establishment is so incompetent. The only thing they're good at is losing.

The Rockefellers completely monopolised medicine in 1900s.

Weren't the DuPont the ones who were the originator of big Pharma? All I remember about Rockefeller is Standard Oil, the foundation and them financing universities.

Halfchan, please kill yourself.

Well Trump doesn't drink or smoke and generally looks after himself
He'll live to be past 100

God please no

Pence is DIA. Defense Intelligence Agency.

The government is poising you with fluoride (rat poison), cadmium (estrogen, causes you to go transgender, destroys your testicles) and even using biological weapons on the civilian population.

Look up XMRV. Also, look up the doctor who was murdered in flordia, over the virus he found in vaccines, that is related to vitamin D macrophage activating factor.

A biological, chemical, financial and psychological war is being waged against the American public.

No one in the mainstream will even talk about this. They are fired or killed in horrific ways. However, higher level of the elite and the mid level elite are becoming aware and beginning to panic.

The US is an occupied territory. It is a conquered state, run by foreign bankers and out of control families like the Rockefellers.

The group that controls the money printing, controls the country. It is not the people or the elected government.

The US is heading towards civil war as control of the media is lost.

Within the deep state, it is split between globalists and nationalists. The nationalists are pissed about biological weapons testing on US troops in the gulf war.

The nationalists do not mind torturing or bioweaponing people over seas, but the globalists have no morals and will do it to their own population and are in a war against humanity.

"Take American back" is literal.

I think if the current group fell and could not longer murder their enemies into submission, then you would start to see massive leaks that would shatter the foundation of people's reality.

They are living in a lie. Everything is a lie.

The American people have not been free for a century. Not since before WWI.

MAJORITY OF GOP INSIDERS POLLED THIS WEEK WANT TRUMP TO DROP OUT

What.the.fuck.! Fuck the GOP. Let's fly this all the way to the scene of the crash. No prisoners!

therightscoop.com/republican-insiders-want-trump-to-drop-out-of-the-race-or-risk-devastating-down-ballot-loss/

Time travel is CIA PSYOP. "Time streams and portals" is their new PSYOP bullshit.

Distract people from the present and the fight that is immediately before them. The fight for power over reality and the physical.

Distract them with a world of fiction, drugs, apathy, mix in truth with fiction.

I left the US permanently. The empire is going down. These people are retarded. I cannot bear to watch it anymore as these pedophiles struggle to maintain power, as they descend into depositism and tyranny and unrestricted looting.

Do not rely upon political leaders or government. Form your own tribes. That is the only way you will make it out of this ahead (or even alive).

Find like minds. Do not stay isolated.

It is more than likely that dead DNC staffer is the one that leaked them

This is why trump endorsed Ryan and the rest of the cucks he endorsed. He demonstrated that he is both willing and able to take the high road to foster an atmosphere of unity in order to fix the country. And they have demonstrated that they'll have no part in that.

We have achieved levels of chess that shouldn't even be possible.

Das rite dont look for the Time Travelers they dont exist it is all a CIA disinfo lie and they arnt affecting our timeline goy. Dont even try to imagine a time machine oh vey then we might be able to go back and time and stop the Halocaust from happening. Can you imagine if the 6 million all lived how much of a better place the world would be?!?!

You are almost there, user.

The (((globalists))) are in a war against nature. Both human nature and the laws of nature. Every single thing they do, from GMO mosquitoes to transgenderism to championing the criminal while attacking the wholesome, goes against nature.

Go read LaRouche, expecially the PDFs on his website.

Its not just the Jews. It is a whole empire.

Empires always have
- cults (free masons, jews, muslim brotherhood)
- banking elites
- families/blood lines
- corporations (Monsanto, G5 securities, etc)
- etc…

It is a whole SYSTEM. Called the establishment.

You have to study beyond "ITS THE JEWS!". You have to study
- how they obtain power
- how they maintain power
- the techniques and methods of power they use

It is about techniques and methods.

Ultimately it is about an organized minority, waging a war of domination against the disorganized majority.

The system has a thousand actors, wearing a thousand masks. Who put on a play for the public. However, all the actors are controlled by the apex. That keeps the people from understanding that it is just theater.

Read Mosca, Plato's republic, The next million years. Treason: The New World Order. Shadowmen. etc

I wish there was a book that described the system, but there is not. It would not fit into a single book. It would not fit into ten. To understand the control system we are living in, would require a library and requires an understanding of human history over the last 9000 years.

We are ruled by the same system that Babylon and Rome were ruled under. Nothing has changed.

The threat to the system is knowledge. They have to keep people stupid and unaware. Once people understand a mechanism of control, it does not work anymore.

So you will see a lot of shilling and and a lot of attempts to keep people from organizing or keep them from organizing and storing and exchanging knowledge.

They will try to keep people thinking about politics or thinking about anything, except the knowledge that will free them. Things like the Trivium method.

The UFO /x/ tier stuff and even politics is just another dead end maze, to lead people away from reality. To lead them away from the knowledge that can give them power (over both reality and over themselves).

The thing that needs to be done right now is
- build new platforms, where knowledge can accumulate and be exchanged. Where it can be concentrated and distilled and protected from shilling, dilution and distraction.

Holla Forums is a small step in that direction, but fails. They just shill and forum slide with invisible methods. They keep people away from truth, through dilution.

If you are not a shill, post some evidences.

top kek. Are they trying to help Trump? I can't think of a better endorsement than the "establishment" shunning Trump (as if we didn't know they hated him……)

I will give you a hint.

The
- Jews
- Muslim Brotherhood
- Shriners
- Free Masons
- etc..

These are all cults created by, controlled and used by the British Empire. The name keeps changing, but we are living under the same empire today. The military and economic center merely shifted to the US at the end of WWII, but the families and institutions remain the same.

Even the Bar association in the US is controlled from London. So are the Masons and the lounge licensing.

There are two factions of Jews. The globalist jew faction controlled at the top by the empire and a nationalist zionist faction (Greater Israel).

The two factions are at war and many people are in both camps. They work for the first camp and wont speak against it, but are sympathetic to the second camp.

The Jews are a religious sect, (really secret society originally), that gained enough power that they now control territory. They were always useful to the power elite, because they were nomadic and had no homeland or national loyalty to get in the way of subjugating the population.

The Jews were foreigners, that the elite could always trust to ally with the elite (in the absence of nationalist sentiment), in their goal of herding and subjugating and extracting from the human cattle (the unorganized masses).

The enemies of the globalists are
- jewish nationalism (Israeli, zionism)
- jewish american nationalism (allying with the american public against the globalist faction, as America is basicly the new jewish homeland)

So the globalists love the jews who promote transsexualism and bestiality and pedophilia and moral debasement. They need to crush the jews that will not submit to their agenda or who seek for self-determination and independence from the global empire.

Many jews read Holla Forums and basicly agree with everything. Many people in Israel too. Many jews are beginning to attack the other jews over promoting moral debase and pedophilia and for destroying society.

Many of the jews in the CIA and pentagon and DIA and FBI are beginning to revolt against the destruction of the country they live in. The jews are more redpilled at this point, than the general public.

At the end of the day, the jews promoting debasement are just whores for the oligarchies. They do it for money. They are not actually stupid, and do no believe the things they promote for the masses. They just do it for the money and promotion and know that they will be fired if they wander even 5 degrees off script.

Everything shady or blackmailable he's done has already been public knowledge for years. Trump never tried to pretend to be some puritan cuck so he has no such image to uphold.

There are a lot of Jews pushing for trump.

High level jews. Very rich lawyers and people in defense establishment. People with power, in the American institutions. A silence rebellion.

No one can publicly speak out about political correctness, or what the people in power have planned for the public. So Trump is a way of getting the current group out of power and prying open room for public rebellion.

I actually feel like the goy are almost completely passive and stupid. That it always has been two groups of jews fighting each other for power.

The world really is a bunch of highly organized minority groups fighting each other, to rule over the inert, slave like, disorganized majority.

Rockefellers own Monsanto.

Trump's campaign manager Manafort has worked with Soros, he is probably deep state. Trump has Giuliani who definitely knows some spooks. Trump's kids are collecting AQ experts from the NSA posing as newspaper columnists. They know their shit but aren't fans of Trump and it's not clear whether he is listening to them.

I suspect that as well. Hillary has way too many shady ties. This election is basically between the NSA+Russia (Trump) and Al-Qaeda (Hillary). The social issues are just a front.

Absolutely correct. The other reply is apparently CIA - let's see what he is saying!

Checked and what you're saying is simple logic. 'Evidence' doesn't apply.

This is what is happening.

The group on left has controlled both the democrat and republican party. Since the end of WWII.

Rockefeller, Maurice Strong and the globalists are in the left group.

The second group is the group that is coming to power.

The Jews are complicated
- the zionist jews
- the globalist whore jews
- the american nationalist jews
- the russian/israeli mafia jews (overlap with neo-Bolsheviks jews who ran USSR and who moved to the US after USSR collapsed)

Technically you could say "Its the jews" and you would always be right, because they are on every side, of every political movement and revolution ever.

Trump is a revolution, within the establishment and really a shift of power from one faction, to another faction.

The figure out who is running the show, you need to do graph analysis and clustering. Lots of data analysis and network analysis.

Hes been planning a run for President since 1988, so he has 30 years worth of shit built up to secure his run. Roger Stone said when he did that Oprah interview in pic related he was actually in charge of Trumps exploratory committee for President and hence why Trump had a few speeches there in the 80s and had an editorial in the NY Times about his Foreign Policy ideals.

Americans are mentally ill.

Good post.

I agree it is not only (((them)))

(((They))) are used because they are basically a ready made mafia. (((They))) stick together automatically and almost all of (((them))) hate all other ethnic groups.

But look at research done by people by the most meticulous of the conspiracy researchers. Webster Tarpley is a good example. He details the Venetian 'Black Nobility' and their eventual relocation to England.

(((They))) are the dark lieutenants and represent some of those at the top of the pyramid. But the main body are European occultists, see their heritage as coming from the Egyptian priesthoods and utilise their power was always exercised through the catholic church.

Why are people so stupid. So disorganized.

Why are they so willing to wait for a savior.

Why do they keep falling for the same scams, over and over and over again, over thousands of years.

The globalists, if they win, will eventually destroy Israel and will destroy Judaism.

The religion says to build a secular paradise, to build salvation on Earth, to solve your own problems, to not wait for a savior or messiah.

This is one of the reasons the Jews have survived so long.

We are engaged in a process of memetic warfare. They need to destroy all the memes in your mind, that make you immune. That protect you from slavery and being scammed and conned. They need to replace the protector memes, with memes that make you a better slave and better human cattle and a better human resource unit for the elite.

Holla Forums needs to develop and weaponize meta-memes (memes for the selection of memes) and weaponize scam protection and Independence memes.

A meta-meme is a filter for selecting memes
- "Does this meme make me more powerful or better able to survive or increase my resistance to degeneracy"

The Jews have very powerful survival memes from thousands of years ago. They even have more occult, secret memes in the occult sects. Memes for the elect and not for the masses, because they cannot handle them.

You need to find and gather each of these memes and determine their effect on behavior and beliefs and whether they are good or bad.

Time travel memes negative.
UFO memes negative
Belief in savior or messiah. negative

Belief in creating salvation on earth through your own actions. positive.

Explain. Critique. Discuss. Organize. Spread. Each of the memes in your culture.

The bible tells people to turn the other cheek and that the evil will be punished in the after life. These are obviously slave memes, to create a population that will not take action against injustice and which is easier to rule over and exploit.

HIDE SAGE AND REPORT ALL CTR SHILLS

This is a shill thread you idiots.

That's how I know you are one of (((them))). Zero proofs, zero facts, only huge walls of text.

Well, it feels good to be a part of the resistance. Not that we have any big plans short of Trump.

My idea is that everyone should host their own imageboard that runs over IPFS (internet protocol file system) and everyone has to do their own moderation. You can ban people yourself and the shills can all chat with each other. For the people you don't ban, you help host their posts and threads.

no special ties, just lots of people in powerful positions sympathetic to his message and the general direction he wishes for this nations future

the invisible tax of the FED along with the aggregation of that great wealth in very few hands has created the monsters we now battle

the lesson of turn the other cheek is a good example of how things can be twisted. I have a friend who interprets it as follows
>in those times when a roman soldier passed the plebs were to get off the street and kneel. If you didn't clear the way and kneel you would be struck. The injunction to turn the other cheek is about not groveling or kneeling but showing non violent disobedience.

Go to hell, filtered. I know you have enough proxies though.

Praise Kek, he is here.

Well it's pretty obvious that you are one.
Also: There are no good jews.
The closest thing to a good that you could say a good jew is an apostate jew. Jesus, Bobby and Kubrick are good examples. And they hate jews with a passion.

here is your 10 shekels, rabbi

bump

He doesn't drink or use drugs and works to much to get into trouble. His big vice is beautiful women but everyone knows that already.