Other than Inspector gadget and Mummies alive...

Other than Inspector gadget and Mummies alive, is there a single DiC show that's not a vomit-inducing pile of trash with minimal effort put into it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gee, user. You seem pretty interested in DiC.

not OP but sonic wasnt good you fucking faggots.

DiC sucks.

Was that Back to the Future cartoon from there?

Sucked

What sucked? Dic?

I remember a cartoon they did that was similar to the Land Before Time. In the sense that it was a bunch of talking dinosaurs that were also prebuscent as well.

Which Sonic? All?

that better be a joke nigger

all of them

is the show also inexplicable?

There sure is a lot of DiC ITT.

The Super Mario cartoons were good too.

holy shit they actually did that?

get out of here preston and go be a cuck somewhere else

is what preston says in this comic true?

I grew up with those cartoons. They're good shit. Has nothing to do with Inflatobear. The live action segments were gold too.

The ideas in this comic are built from bad American cartoons, NES colour limitations and wilful ignorance of the fact that Samus appeared in a bikini in every game prior to Zero Mission.

So Preston is full of shit then?

Stop calling him that, Jesus.

Sorry, so I just call him Dobson then?

No joke. It was a good show.

Even Topcat was better and in retrospective Topcat, much like many other Hannah Barbera shows, was boring, unispired garbage.

albano was alright but the cartoon itself was dogshit m8. toad was annoying as fuck and so was popeye peach. mario and luigi were just, I don't know, I didn't pay that much attention to the zanny stuff they said.

Heathcliff was good. The only thing I was confused about was Heathcliff: The Movie basically being a recap episode. That was kind of a cop-out.

HER NAME IS CATTY B. YOU SHITLORD!

so he's a tranny now?

How was not-topcapt/not-garfield good?

ARCHIE'S WEIRD MYSTERIES

>>>/gaschamber/

Seconded.

Also

The site is even too shitty to understand its own concept.

he made inflation art under that nickname>>704032

It's like you guys didn't actually live through the 80s or something.

I know I was just joking.

No longer exists as a company

Topcat is borderline incomprehensible if you're not familiar with 1970s New York.

Okay then, Prestonio.

It doesn't matter where the image came from. What matters is the point I was trying to get across which is Cleo was the main reason to watch the show.

Yet it's way more popular in Latin America

I grew up with them too. They're nice nostalgia bait but god they're awful.

Wasn't it CattyN?

That Sabrina cartoon? The one that was co-produced by Disney?

Didn't like the other ones they did without Disney because they changed all the voice actors.

Since shitchan has an hidden rule of deleting both Callie and Cleo pics, even SFW, can we use this thread to post some cleo?

well seeing how awful of a place NYC was in the 70s and how awful Latin America is… Maybe it just clicks with people living in hell?

Get some taste, nigger.

sure is Holla Forums here eh? or maybe you're an edgy Holla Forums tard?

Maybe you're new

Spoken like a dick sucking nigger.

nigger detected

You're in the wrong place nigger

Pretending to be a tumblr faggot so you can cry on other boards about Holla Forums being cucked I see.
Nigger spic kike chink shitskin cuck

Can you goddamn fucking Americunts do your homework, and not about how awesome your fuhrer America is for once?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote

Here, I fucking teach you something.

Is this a commie cartoon?

wow man you sure showed him. you can say slurs? shit nigger spic, thats quite impressive, cracker.

wow man you sure showed him. you can say slurs? shit nigger spic, thats quite impressive, cracker.

am i back in 2007 4chan? its not the use of NIGGER that bothers me, it's that you guys think you're like, hotshit for saying it. but if i took that away from you, you would cry like a fucking baby, which is why you post here and not on 4chan. because those big ol' SJW janitors on muh cuckchan banned you for spammming NIGERNIGGERNIGGER like a retard.

Yeah it is
You have to go back

You sure showed me with those doubleposts, retarded nigger.

Nobody thinks they're hot shit for using it, you're clearly mad as fuck about it and are sputtering and crying because you can't handle mean words.
For acting like thigs all of the time you niggers sure are sensitive.

What's this, a Eurofag with a bad case of USI? Now there's something you don't see everyday.

they produced it, TMS entertainment animated it. Dic did little or no animation of their own in the 1990's.

Then the japanese started charging more and publishing their own stuff and they went back to america and a bit of korea too.

thne they fucking died because they just pumped out trash after 1993.

back to tumblr

I would fuck the hell out of aunt zelda and aunt hilda.

fuck I remember this. I actually have some dishware somewhere.

Luckily this shit died in the 80's where it belongs.

I need to find an old tape where the intro was basically this.

They used to pronounce it "dick" but in a slow child voice.

Why does the cat look like she has a fur leotard?

Also their "bad" stuff like Mario and Street Sharks were pretty schlocky in a good way. Not everything was perfect but when they did good it was great. Were you even alive when DiC was at its prime, OP?

ok

if it is so harmless then why don't you go and shout NIGGER in the streets huh? You would get your fucking ass beat you fat white piece of shit.

Same goes for you. I bet you crap your pants just walking around a young black man, don't you?

Didn't they make a ton of stuff back in the 90s? I remember watching a ton of DiC stuff on (Australian) ABC. See also the Obscure Cartoons thread.

This nigger is quite upset.

calm down, nigger. it's not like we're asking you to go pick cotton. However, I do have some spears that I need to get rid of. are you good at chucking?

First one made Dr. Robotnik likeable, you double nigger.

Super Mario was cashgrab, but ytps made it decent.

They were all cashgrab

And Captain N was the fucking worst.

Absolutely. You'd think they'd actually play the games before they made a show on it.

Niggers nogging has no bearing on whether a word is harmful or not.

That was part of the outro of Jimmy Neutron IIRC.

I'm disappointed in you, Holla Forums. Falling for such cheap bait.

No one thinks they are being edgy or clever by typing the word Nigger on a Taiwanese basket-weaving forum. However there is absolutely no reason for anons not to use the word Nigger. If some dumbass Tumblr/Reddit tier Nigger lurking here gets triggered, GOOD. Most of us hate you thin skinned Double Niggerfaggots.

Get the fuck out.

Wasn't Liberty Kids Dic?

Are you a nigger by chance?

DO A BACKFLIP
DO A BACKFLIP
DO A BACKFLIP