Looks like some of the globalists over at Reddit have stooped even lower (if that was possible) and decided to mock a...

Looks like some of the globalists over at Reddit have stooped even lower (if that was possible) and decided to mock a homeless veteran on the streets of New York for wearing a MAGA cap.
You can see he is wearing BDU and a USMC lanyard.
I'm not sure what happened to virtue signalling, I guess their Muslims are more important than people genuinely in need.
Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9YNb7)
twitter.com/hintman
archive.is/hoalk
np.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4wdkpv/spotted_a_trump_supporter_in_manhattan_today
archive.is/hfGxH
np.reddit.com/user/i_hate_pennies
archive.is/B49it
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't white homeless men buy a tent and try living in the woods like mountain men before them?

Sure, you have a chance of dying but it's better than living in American jungle cities.

The face of white male privilege who served in the marines.

he drinks coors original, a man of taste.

Because it’s illegal to live in the wilderness.

I don't mock homeless people, including nonwhite ones, although I have never seen a nonwhite homeless person. They are always, always white men.

Seeing "my own people" behave as they do to their own makes me sick. Posting something cute.

Proximity to resources I'd imagine, a lot of people where I live give homeless people food rather than money due to drug use. That and you can probably earn a sustainable amount of money from begging in an affluent area.

It's going to be funny when that redditor is beat to death in front of his own family.

Most wilderness is state owned or whatever. National parks and all that.

if people didn't encourage parasitism they would
most have addictions they need to feed, and (((mental illnesses))) they have to keep taking drugs for.
most of the homeless in my area are cracked out niggers so I have little sympathy for them, but this picture fucking got to me.
most vets here who get screwed like that end up on SSI and stay in hotels and shit, guess it's different in jew york city. fucking rat bastards.

he actually got BTFO in the thread, but probably because it was brigaded by /r/the_donald

How would (((they))) know?

Can't let the goyim leave the pen, after all.

You should stop thinking of them as your own people. They're traitors.

Jesus that makes me feel ill. Why do we allow our veterans to suffer so? Like his life isn't shitty enough, but now he's a joke in some liberal circle jerk, of which he'll probably never know so, and they're only relishing his suffering simply because of a fucking hat.

Seriously.
Fuck
This
Shit

The media will blame Trump because the homeless guy had to spend $25 for the hat he could have bought food with.

It was probably given to him.

this is the twitter account of the faggot that posted the OP (he deleted the image: archive.is/9YNb7)

twitter.com/hintman

typical nu-male hipster faggot

Because doing that shit is actually hard, being homeless in an urban environment is easier.

A lot of homeless live in tent cities actually.

thats the most fucked up thing about it all isnt it
when did it become illegal for the white man to live off the land he was born on?

Some of them do, user.

You don't hear about it much, for obvious reasons, but mountain men still exist.

God I fucking hate these kinds of leftists. The "quirky" inner city, literary types who equate being hyper-cultural with high prestige and being more moral.

If we ever get the opportunity to slaughter these fucks it will be the greatest time of my life.

Everyone knows how badly vets got treated under Obama and Clinton.

Trump has been reaching out big to veterans.

Trump is the logical choice for this guy.

Drones/aircraft

Don't forget goys liberals are the compassionate people :^)

WOUNDED

You can't get drunk as fuck off coors in the mountains or beg for money.

Because pretty much all the land is owned by (((them))), see for yourself in your area. We've got mountainous regions and great plains here all owned by a few people who do nothing but have a big fence around them. You go onto their property and the police send the helicopter, in four hours they found us and this was back in the early 00's.

They do buy tents, dumbass.

Same old story. the left claims it supports the proletariat and then shits all over him and supports globalism capitalism and degeneracy. They then act surprised when the Arbeiter elects a nationalist.

When banksters and wealthy realized they could enforce whatever they want by simply owning all the land.

There isn't a single square inch of land in the US that isn't "owned" by someone, and if it's out in the middle of nowheresville then it's probably a bank that owns it which qualifies as private property.

Of course they don't want you going innawoods mode, they can't steal your money (they call it rent) out in the middle of nowhere.

Link to thread?

archive.is/hoalk

(Checked)
its just america though lad
(((they))) took away our land

slaves owed service, serfs owed rent
what do we owe our masters these days still?
i cant think of the right word for it

send this to trump and have him expose this dirty rat.

Virtue signaling is a good source of dopamine to your average coward, but cloaking the evil festering in their hearts it leaves a lot of bile storing up in the system, when they see a target that it's acceptable to attack, it opens up like a sewage valve in disgusting catharsis.

Pic related.

They do. Where I live they are called creekers because they live by the creek. There is nothing wrong with being homeless (not having a home). We need to see the difference between the white wandering homeless who just doesn't give fuck anymore and parasitic nignogs who can't afford a home due to their crack addiction.

Try it and see how long it takes for the park rangers to find you.

Forced serfdom is.

Listen up OP (and the rest of you reddit faggots here)…….stop censoring the fucking names of these users and bring an archived link next time.

I went to your shitty site just to find;
np.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4wdkpv/spotted_a_trump_supporter_in_manhattan_today
archive.is/hfGxH
Just about everything is deleted, but apparently there's still enough left to find out who the OP was. Here's the faggot;
np.reddit.com/user/i_hate_pennies
archive.is/B49it
But that is just a convenient presumption backed up by what I'm reading here.

Stop expecting us to wash your laundry for you and drop the weak bullshit mentality you keep bringing over. Should have had this faggot doxed before you even came here.

im not implying that
but its just odd to consider the white man hasnt been truly free since before Rome invaded our lands and the rise of feudalism

Dubs of truth.

Stop showing our enemies the mercy they would never show us in a reverse position, you fucking halfasses.

Really? where do you live? I must admit that its hard to tell the difference between a homeless nigger and a non-homeless nigger. But I have seen some niggers lliving under a freeway bridge, and there is always a nigger begging outside of 711.

Hmm, there have been periods here and there where we've broken free from central banking kikes.

What are you proposing? Muh anarchism runnin around innawoods?

Homeless people in general are low visibility due to them being herded to shelters and other out of sight out of mind places.

Not in LA. There are so many.

This. I never understood that stupid censoring bullshit.

lad dont jump down my throat
just lamenting how we dont have the choice

Can confirm. At my old job (down the street but she'd always come in to get fucking to-go meals) there was an old fat lady who would beg on the streets and get 400-500 monthly, which was enough because her shit-tier boyfriend/husband did the same thing.

This. We should admire rome but remember that Germanics are not romans

It's that Caucasian pathological altruism we keep warning our people about.

Vagabondism was enough to be sent to a work camp. As always Hitler is right. If you want to live off the land ok, but sleeping in an alley and begging is not living off the land.

With drug issues, they most likely wouldn't last long, and depending on the woods you decide to stroll up in on, you can get arrested for squatting, especially if it's a national forest.

This is the singularly most anti-white, absolute toxic post in the thread yet none of you so-called white nationalists even picked up on it.

lmfao

"Sad… Bernie could have helped him. Maybe he was for Bernie but then switched over to Trump when Bernie sold out. That's what I did. Hope he gets his life together. Black, white, purple, green.. Nobody deserves to live this way. God Bless from Vermont."

this pro-trump shill is committed, i love it.
you just got fucked by psy-ops

bums that want to get 'drunk as fuck' don't go for coors. coors has an ABV of less than 5 and costs more than four loco or a steel reserve which has an ABV equivalent to a 6 pack of beer in a single tallboy. he probably just wanted a beer.

but then again i don't expect some ignorant summerfag to know a god damned thing about anything.

Pretty much this. See it all the time, homeless doesn't mean flat broke. Never give homeless people money, it's no different than feeding a seagull.

Have you ever seen a Career Bum?
A guy who begs for hours and then, when nobody is looking, strips out of his rags, wearing a fucking completely clean suit and tie underneath. He then gets into a sports car and drives away.

Just wondering if you've seen it. Some kid told me he saw this happen a long time ago.

I've seen a man outside of Walmart begging for bus fare to get back home before
Every time I go to that walmart, he's there begging for change and there are people giving him change. He has been begging there for at least two years now.