Hilldog:"I may have short-circuited"

cnn.com/2016/08/05/politics/hillary-clinton-attacks-donald-trump-journalism/
archive.is/YdvPF

I truly can't wait for the debates.

Other urls found in this thread:

reclaimourrepublic.wordpress.com/2016/08/06/hillary-vs-trump-no-its-the-media-vs-america/
archive.is/jZD58
youtu.be/jw2-EbXnwvs?list=FLV3SGXAFri5HmiR2YBugMzA&t=216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This bitch is going down hard.

Gentlemen, we have one of two possible scenarios here:

Either Hillary somehow is able to bullshit her way out of the debate, causing the masses to ask questions and eventually seek the redpill on their own, or we get the Second Holocaust delivered by the God Emperor himself.

Hillary can't back out, despite how much I'd love to see it backfire on her, because it would just be too obvious, and cause too many people to end up seeking the truth about her anyways. She has to go onstage, on live television, against one of the most skillful public speakers/debaters this country has ever seen. It's like if you took Ben Shapiro, or his boyfriend Milo, and turned them into a real man. My friends, we are going to witness history. We're going to finally, after joking about it for a year now, see Trump completely destroy Hillary Clinton on live television.

Also once Trump becomes President, you will all meet the real life personification of your waifu, and live a long, happy, prosperous life in what will be at least eight of the greatest years you could possibly ever see.

Spoiler that shit next time.

Her attempts to use Kek magic have backfired.

Bump

Your post was good until the last line. That's where you fucked it up.

CAN'T SPOILERY THE GOYLERY

Yeah I know, then it was awesome.

fuckin a i meant second hiroshima this is why i shouldn't post drunk

Agreed.

Why would he nuke Hiroshima? Well, I guess you are drunk but maybe not drunk enough.

the analogy was supposed to be hillary gets annihilated on stage and goes full nuclear due to frustration

Shes going to get bitchy when she starts losing and Trump starts talking over her.

but listen, he's not going to be able to insult his way into the white house

What? Do you think you're going to guac right in there?

Wana bet?

please clap

That is a verbatim quote from the article. That is CNN and that sentence made it to publication. Perhaps every CNN writer with a brain has quit out of disgust.

It's up to us to meme her lies and retardation into the limelight. The mainstream media will cover for her, but if we make it well known she's shit, we're in a good position.

This has been our problem. We have been pro-Trump and been trying to help Trump. But we haven't been doing enough to shit on Hillary. We should be waging war on them. CTR had the advantage because they were on the attack. They are scared shitless now, but we're not done. Now is the time to attack Hillary. Dem's strategy is to make Trump look as bad as possible while ignoring everything bad about Hillary. The way to end that is to make Hillary look even worse than Trump to normalfags. We have so much shit to work with, Clinton Foundation, emails, her health, etc. There's no reason why those issues shouldn't be well known to anyone outside of the MSM bubble.

That is the understatement of the century!

looking back, especially now that he won't be president and it's safe to ask this question, i have to wonder if maybe we meme'd him just a bit too hard.

literally the most autistic thing ever

The age old leftist rhetorical tactic of repeating a lie until the person asking the question gives up in action. If anyone in the press wasn't in the tank for Hillary, they could have utterly crucified her by now.

There are some organized non-trump forces producing decent hit propaganda. The "Hillary Cinton She's earned India's trust" video and Paul Joseph Watson's recent vid about her seizure-spasms come to mind.

Nah

nah probably not.

He's a Bush.
Fuck him.

Fuckin a, looking at this, it just makes me that much more excited for the debates.

I have no sympathy for liars. Or globalist. Or globalist liars. Yeb! can burn with hilldog for all I care.

Longer video.

Jeb Bush was the saddest person to ever run for president.

Let's dispel once and for all this fiction that Hillary Clinton does not know what she's doing. She knows exactly what she's doing. Hillary Clinton is making a systematic effort to take these email server crimes she committed make them like other crimes that she managed to cover up.

So, she'll get away with all of this if Trump doesn't win. That's just how it is.

there has to be a first holocaust in order for there to be a second

Part of me wonders if he even wanted to.

I'm glad he dropped out but fuck, I wonder sometimes if he even wanted to do it.

Do you think Jeb developed some kind of complex after that?
Like, do you think he has to get pegged by his wife while she's wearing a Trump mask just so he can pretend he's still in the race?

scroll down fgt

I honestly couldn't guess how he lives with it. He not only delivered some of the best cringe in any election, he did it when the meme game was at it's strongest.

As excited as I am for the debate, the electoral votes are stressing me the fuck out.

Outright lies aside, she is an unbelievably dishonest cunt

>If in retrospect, that is what's behind the 100 number [it isn't, those were according to Comey's testimony classified at the time they were sent/received] some different agency said "it should have been", but it wasn't. That's what the debate is about.

How the fuck is a bureaucrat supposed to be able to assess if communications should or should not be classified if they have no access to (or knowledge of) your secret private server in the first place?

You're a real tough guy, Yeb

After Trump wins this election, I say we go back to memeing Jeb. See if we can turn him into a reliable lolcow.

It triggers me.

reclaimourrepublic.wordpress.com/2016/08/06/hillary-vs-trump-no-its-the-media-vs-america/

archive.is/jZD58

HE'S GONNA CHOP HER LIKE FUCKIN' MINCE MEAT

Did Hillary just admit she's a robot?

Affirmative.

She's looking more and more like a zombie.

She'll never do the debates man.

Yeah, I'm convinced she won't.

Isnt it federal law that they do the debates? I thought it was a mandated 3? Also, wasnt she trying to move the debates to be during big sportsball games? Did that get approved?

I don't know what the law says, but I do know it doesn't apply to her. She'll find a way to snake out of it.

I like watching Shapiro bantz reels against leftist trolls. I get that he's from the other tribe, but what's funny is that he criticizes the alt-right's positions on tribalism while constantly shilling Israel and wearing that hood. I actually like the idea of Jews wearing yarmulkes as a sort-of otherness signaling, like the gold stars they wore in the 3rd Reich, rather than masquerading as Caucasians in public and fooling the less perceptive into believing their lies.

Ironic part is that she does have short circuiting but not in the way she meant, see

It looked alot more like he didn't even want to really do it. But the bush crime family was shoving him in there for the sake of being a puppet.

A touch sad there. Even his family only saw him as only worthy of being a tool to continue their extended influence.

even with trying to escape it, The don has likely laid a trap that is waiting to be activated that will make it unavoidable for her to go into a single debate.

dubs confirm

quads confirm

horee shit!

I don't, we'll have better things to meme at that point.

Like an actual crusade with Russia at our backs

Source on that video?

Animatrix.
It's not very good.

Jeb is clearly autistic. There is no way the rest of the nation didn't notice.

WTF? Context?

Damn. That alone just fucking destroyed him.

Dan Pena. 50 billion dollar man.

Well, he claims to be worth $50,000,000,000. I don't think he's ever actually done anything to prove it.

There is no friggin way this woman will be president.

She looks like she's dying more and more every day.

the kek is really great, praise the kek. we're going to witness it: trump will bring a new era of peace and prosperity

why the fuck does she always noddle her head? I fucking hate it

She had a brain clot a few years ago.

Why is it like this
Modern 2016 US women are shit, they are selfish vain materialistic narcissistic cunts with princess complexes, even if you mange to get your dick in them thats where your like for them starts and ends

What a gayass song.

Did somebody say Short Circuit?

It's better than the sequels by far.

This is the meme that even has some hillary supporters I know scratching their heads. It's a great in to break their programming honestly. Thanks obama and hillary.

Now's the time for the ascetic path. Most fleshy females are female in name only.

and this one

soo…the more people see him, the more they like him?

Gee, she doesn't look very smug at all

Kek plays 4D chess as well

She's most likely got temporal lobe damage, which is why she can conduct herself more or less normally but has weird fucking affect. Maybe she actually drank herself into mild Korsakov's. Happened to a relative of mine.

Does it really matter at this point?

Anti-CTR Bump

controlled opposition is only allowed to win if they've got dirt on them as it keeps them in line. this guy was a lamb being thrown to the wolves but was given a swift death by a lion.

Hillary "short-circuiting" is becoming a meme. Last week she was having a seizure. Another user posted a clip saying her eyes were darting around and her demeanor was that of someone ready to have a mental breakdown.

I predict Hillary is going to go batshit crazy during the debates and go into full melt-down mode on stage.

Trump isn't a skilllful debater, he is a master persuader.
Farage is a better "debater": he throws facts and cites evidence for all of his claims and uses logical processes during speeches.
Obviously, Trump's method is more effective - but that doesn't make him a "debater".

Holy Hell, the walking dead. She's practically embalmed and with one foot in the grave, held up only by the puppet-strings of Zionism.

and crystal meth

Yeeeeah… and your evidence for that claim is what? Because I would wager, you've never encountered either. Also, this is your fucking junior college. This isn't for 'points'. He's all going to be all, pfff get a load of this cunt. amirite guize? Mad applause. American voting public? Emotional like small children. You give them soundbites not facts.

We need to look at that cuck she's running with in case she crooks middle way through shit. He fucking apologized for slavery a few days ago hahahaha.

Are you drunk?

checked

learn to check someones dubs before opening your stupid fucking cockholster, faggot.

you sound like a fucking shit-for-brains.

lurk more and delete your account.

checked

Does anyone else think they're going to intentionally rig the election with the hope of sparking a civil war against the whites, and use this as a precedent to start a nation-wide gun grab?

I'd love to see them try that shit.

Yo.

Let them.

kike detected

youtu.be/jw2-EbXnwvs?list=FLV3SGXAFri5HmiR2YBugMzA&t=216

I'm Norwegian

Goddamn man, if he wasn't a bought and paid for liar, I'd feel bad for him.

Its always been like this. Before feminism what do you think a bar was? Place to meet whores to fuck or place to get away from your wife in order to be around men. When you hosted a party the women would go in one room and all the men would go to the other. The destruction of all male spaces doesnt help, being called a faggot for going into all male spaces (besides shit like sport or freemasonry or whatever) makes it more difficult to bring back.

That's all women everywhere. Human nature is mostly static. Especially sexually.

Because thats when you realize she doesnt offer much. Conversation and comrades are masculine, a woman is meant for keeping a home and raising a family therefore only other men can strike your appeal to conquer, dominate and enjoy. Most women always worry too much about everything rather than enjoy a moment for what it is.

the only bad thing is that the people responsible for a civil war will probably be the first ones to flee and not receive the justice they deserve. if the choices were better than "amputation VS gangrene" I think less people would be apprehensive.

She's gonna pull a Marco Robot

This isn't debate club. Improvisational and rhetorical skills will always win in televised debate, both of which Trump is excessively talented at and neither of which Hillary has any idea exist

I forget which user, but it was already determined that Hillary is on the edge of relapsing into some psychotic verbal and physical rampage. All it takes for her to enter relapse is a decent amount of stress, which is no doubt what the debates between Trump will do.

lel

Kill yourself

You know user, with all this projection, it's almost like you think you're the inferior one here.

lol stop posting any time

Faggot

Time mocks me

She will be heavily sedated to prevent such outbursts and coughing fits. Like a cat after the vet.

not to mention the poll rigging and high chance of election fraud, or straight up assassinating Trump

Its gonna be one hell of a ride this year, we are fighting for the survival of the western world

At the rate she's regressing and how SS docs are right up next to her injecting and switching shit, for her to be fine for an entire debate, she'd be doped up to the point of being dead inside and non coherent.

This is a really weird position she's taking, since Comey specifically said, repeatedly, that the reason they did not indict was because there was no evidence that she INTENTIONALLY sent and received classified information.

In other words, she DID send and receive classified information.

Thanks I was looking for that.
Uploaded it here:

She's not admitting she lied. She's literally saying "What I said to the FBI, I said to the American public." That's the distraction. She's trying to make that statement sound like she didn't lie.

She lied. She bullshitted to the public the same bullshit she bullshitted to the FBI.

A reporter with fucking balls needs to point that out.

Yes, but shes been consistent with her lie.

Yes you're right, but she also said this:

Which is not going to work and I'm surprised she's still trying it.

haha true

she's such a cunt

At least if shit goes south and we go full Civil War, Putin's backing up the rebels, as well as the majority of the US army.

the look of evil