Tough question: What would have been better and what worse if Germany had won WWII?

Tough question: What would have been better and what worse if Germany had won WWII?

Better: We would never have been born.
Worse: Pretty much everything else.

Gee whiz! I dunno, user…

this.

Why wouldn't "we" have been born?

There was only one way for Germany to win the war.
Not to invade USSR.

So. They never invade USSR, Stalin's 5 year plans continue, USSR becomes superpower sooner.

USSR invades Nazi Germany.

Europe is Red.

Hmm…

I actually like this!

better and worse are relative spooks. their is no better or worse, on the the consequences of our actions and thus the consequences of all actions. what is better for be can be worse for something else.

It would be a completely different world, even if by some magical chance our grandparents would have managed to give birth to our parents they would have been completely different persons.

There's no need for Germany to win a war for this to happen. Even the slightest change that far in the past would mean we would be different people. Next.

No racism.

No races.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

That's interesting.

You can't have racism if you exterminate all but one race.

There weren't many Races in Europe at the time. Jews were already gone.

Semite is a race.
Jew is a religion.

Know the difference.

(Nazi race science is shit)

Better: anime wouldn't have been invented
Worse: my waifu would never have been born

I used race substituting for ethnicity. Jewish is identity, ethnicity, customs, language, etc. Religion is small part of it.

This

keep dreaming

This.

I really don't see that being possible in the political climate of the time. Gallup polls show a majority of the population was in favor of helping Britain months before Pearl Harbor and the FDR administration, like all porkies, genuinely hated fascism.

Lol they would have even less motive to ally because they aren't fighting the commies

No. Nazi crimes weren't known at the time. It was just another war. Anti-communism however was already big in the United States.

FDR was not like "all porkies".
He was one of those that thought "wait.. if we don't do anything, the workers and unemployed will go fullCommies and take our heads!"
While in Germany the porkies were like "The workers are coming.. QUICK! Give power to whoever can hold them back! … Nazis? SURE! Give them money!"

Add to that, that, if Germany won the war, by defeating GB and installing fascist gov, US would go deeper into isolationism.

Now, we don't take Japan into account as much.. plus the interests of bourgies (lobbies) in US, so, an election after the war getting a .. … Trump-like candidate in power, that then supports Nazis ECONOMICALLY isn't as impossible as it would seem.

Good:
The world wouldn't be the capitalist shithole that it is and a revolution would be bound to happen when people realise that they aren't happier now that they're getting stomped over by a white upper class instead of a jewish upper class

Bad: The world is fascist and many interesting cultures are being exterminated.