Liberal Media Calls for the death of White Working Class

ORIGINAL: msn.com/en-us/news/us/‘white-trash’-—-the-original-underclass/ar-BBvi9Ge?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

ARCHIVE: archive.is/JlgkS

"The truth about these dysfunctional, downscale communities is that they deserve to die. Economically, they are negative assets. Morally, they are indefensible. Forget all your cheap theatrical Bruce Springsteen crap. Forget your sanctimony about struggling Rust Belt factory towns and your conspiracy theories about the wily Orientals stealing our jobs … The white American underclass is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used heroin needles. Donald Trump’s speeches make them feel good. So does OxyContin."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PizOl
archive.is/km1a2
twitter.com/AlecMacGillis
heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/08/04/comment-of-the-week-in-a-nutlessshell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soon

(((Alec MacGillis)))

Why fight for ZOG? When your own community at home town is being invaded by foreigners.

yes us liberal cucks love using high class cocaine while waiting in our cucksheds while our wives are being culturally enriched by the master race of african migrants truly our culture is superior to these "people" with "family values" and "christian heritage"

check this shit out. archive.is/PizOl

These people really deserve death at this point tbh.

Just kill the guy who wrote the article and his family.

They'll write fewer articles then.

daily reminder that both east and west coasts need to be bathed in nuclear flames

Nah, just California.
The east coast can die in Nuclear fire, but out west?
Nuke California, give everyone in Washington and Oregon guns and Carte Blanche to do whatever necessary. Your head will spin at how fast Seattle and Portland get purged

Can't wait till things get so chaotically bad that the government can't stop us from going into the homes of journalists and murdering their families in front of them, then setting them on fire.

My penis can only get so hard.

Isn't this a year old piece by kevin williamson or something from the national review?

forget other peoples money that pays your rent

OP you found a good article but the part you quoted was the writer actually quoting from another article by a neocon writer for the national review. So it was actually the neocon antitrump guy calling for the demise of the white working class.

But I do think many democrats probably want the demise of the white working class too. In fact all their policies seem designed to bring that about. The policies of the neocons seem designed to bring that about too. Here is an article from the national review that quotes the Kevin Williamson article in more detail.

archive.is/km1a2

Wew lad. Spread this to middle of the road whites to swing them away from the left.

Let's find where he lives and make him fear for his and his loved one lives.

It's been so blatant

America is occupied by Zionist Jews.

Yeah these people will be strung up

isn't this a really old story?

one could argue that blacks and jews are "negative economic assets" in the authors own words. same of every journalist ever. absolute tripe, he should be strangled on live television for such utter contempt.

Western Washington has been a huge target for shitskin immigration. I see fucking muzzies daily. There's even a fucking Paki that drives an ice cream truck down my street.

You can do that now, just be snekki.

do you live in Tacoma?

No, but in the nearby area.

Okay because i've seen that exact guy driving by.

Knowing Pakis, I can't help but think it's prowling for targets. It drives a shitty old pickup with a cooler in the back, so not a normal ice cream truck.

This author looks like a kike to me. Here's this Jew's twitter
twitter.com/AlecMacGillis

Definitely a rape-mobile.

I live outside of Tacoma closer to midland so either we're neighbors or this guy has a wide range.

Holy shit this is the most out of touch thing I've ever read

His face needs to be adjusted by being dragged on hot Arizonian asphalt by a pickup truck.

This shit is getting to be too much.
We have to fucking protect ourselves.
I'm so fucking pissed just thinking about these fucking niggers ,spics and mudshits.
I won't live in "that" country.
It's bad enough as it is but fuck Holla Forums ,I'm getting nervous.
These (((bastatds))) will end is just for protecting our families from these pieces of shit.
Damnit,America needs to wake the fuck up already.
Are we really that domesticated that will will allow this to happen?

Oh cool. Lots of Holla Forumsacks around here. I'm down 112th, closer to South Hill.

we are not domesticated but the majority of our race is, we are the few sane ones. we need to create our own communities and circle the waggons

You're either a kike that's terrible at its job or you need to go back to plebbit.

THEN WHO IN THE FUCK IS GOING TO PAY FOR WELFARE AND EVERYTHING ELSE!?

He looks like a cuck, the kinda guy that lets a black man fuck his wife in the ass while he sits in a corner crying and sucking his thumb.

no shit, I used to work over at the south hill mall.

Its funny to think there are people in my state that aren't insufferable lefty pukes.

It seems like it,no one will stand up and do anything.
I'm watching my country die and it seems like we are the only ones that care.

Fuck off,kike shill

fucking kikes, man

For every one of us, there's 200 nu-male hipster faggots.

Lots of white people have stood up to do things except they got arrested or put in mental institutions by other white people. It would be stupid for a white person to dtand up and do anything in this society.

The main thing we should be doing is creating our own communities where we hold all the local political power.

Those whites I really don't care about if they die or not.

"The truth about these dysfunctional, downscale communities is that they deserve to die. Economically, they are negative assets. Morally, they are indefensible. Forget all your cheap theatrical Kanye West crap. Forget your sanctimony about struggling 8 mile factory towns and your conspiracy theories about the wily Whiteys keeping us down … The black American underclass is in thrall to a vicious, selfish culture whose main products are misery and used crack pipes. BLM speeches make them feel good. So does Purple Drank."

Fixed the typos

*struggling Detroit ghettos

still never figured out how to delete posts on here

Liberals have no idea about the white working class other than short interactions and media stereotypes

You can't.

Yep, there was a pretty big response back when it was published. Charlie LeDuff made a great video about NR's "white trash"

This is salon tier.

Ever notice how the shills immediate response to being called out is to call you a shill?

Soft, spoiled little faggots like these, with their pristine, feminine, callous-free hands, their unearned accolades, their unappreciative attitudes towards their plush lifestyles and their pompously uninformed prostration to the (((powers that be)).

These cucks, these faggots, these latte sucking, blobs of human miasma, parading around limp-wristed, smugly proselytizing that WE, the people who produce, who toil, who sacrifice for our survival and the survival of our families, need to die, solely because our opinions, which were forged from experience, trial-and-error, and ordeal, offend their delicate, naive sensibilities.

I just want one of them. I'm not greedy. Just one. Him, and me, my collection of power tools, a GoPro camera, and 72 hours of alone time somewhere with a concrete floor with a drain in the center.

Please.

All jokes aside, we need to start killing people soon. I mean, holy shit, this article is calling for the mass genocide of impoverished white people. How the fuck is that totally okay to liberals, let alone legal?

Hello FBI.

I'm not joking. If Trump doesn't win there NEEDS to be a violent revolution.

(((liberals)))
But seriously just imagine the opposite, if somebody from the white middle class wrote a mainstream article saying Jewish elite should be genocided. Its crazy how shit look this is normalized. truly dystonia

look like*

ugh sorry
dystopian*

Hopefully it begins when Hillary utters the words, "I do solemnly".

Will not happen.

The quote is originally from Kevin Williamson at National Cuckview.

I bet if Mexicans were coming here to write bad neocohen articles his opinion on globalism would be different.

His boyfriend posted something about a small crowd.

Hello rentbois. Post your evidence.

WEW

faggot wishes

RIGHT HERE in the article it makes it clear that another, conservative author is being quoted

Haven't looked at the authors so far but are you saying the faggot in the OP's article is just quoting Kevin Williamson?

when will it be time

This reminds me.

How come I never see any Hillary rallies? I think Holla Forumsacks need to start going to Hillary rallies to report on the crowd sizes there. From the little I can gather she barely gets anything and the media just shows angled shots.

He is, and MSN can't into

Williamson apparently wasn't assraped hard enough after his first installment so now he gets quoted further as a source.

Very sad.

this is the only solution. you'd think they write that about allah and muslims?

Why bother with all that, won't change yours or anybody's lot.

Of course there is no problem with nigger ghettos. Of course there is no problem with endless streams of shitskins coming from all over the world to live as parasites. No the only problem is whites, especially whites who don't follow the agenda.

I don't understand.

Why call for the death of white poor, but say nothing about the niggers?

It makes obvious sense:
Who do Jews hate more?

Liberals are disgusting. I would love to beat his skull until it splits open like a watermelon while he cries like a child and begs for mercy

Friendly reminder that sadism is degenerate. Eliminate on principle with cool, antiseptic indifference.

Wew, tl;dr

That's one frustrated butt

AYKM?

EVERY SINGLE TIME

LOL

absolutely disgusting laddie

They should keep on digging that hole. It's shocking that nearly all of them are hypocrites who refuse to practice their own preaching.

It's funny how they switch ethnicities to "white" so that they can target white people.

Hillary doesn't have rallies, she has controlled press events No one gets in without going through a multilayer background check. Her entire candidacy is a potemkin village, aided and abetted by the media.

have some OC

But we need our poor pet niggers and spics to get elected… so they're ok. You brought this upon yourselves.

I hate liberal yuppie scum so god damn much

this is the follow-up approval piece by a liberal faggot that wanted to quote kike isenberg's book on white trash

heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/08/04/comment-of-the-week-in-a-nutlessshell/

With the wonderful invention of the internet, hopefully this time it will be for good.

Yeah this feels like a bait thread tbh designed to make people look stupid for not reading the article. I didn't think it was a particularly interesting article, but it wasn't actually what op sold it as.

That's a bit much lad, just read them their last rites and shoot them in the head tbh.

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Mere fodder for the impending storm of lead.

Joining the army in this day and age makes you a cuck

oh god, yes. the good old (((liberal media))). where would the world be without it. i can tell you where, in heaven.

when are we going to kill these vermin?

It's like you guys forgot eastside exists. It is strangely moderate here.

so it's 200:1 in our favor. that's good. when will we strike?

Okay mister liberal. How do you propose the death of the middleclass? what changes will you do to capitalism?

Fuck off im so tired of people accusing anyone of suggesting we actually turn off our computers and go do something about this of being FBI

You're a coward.

Kevin Williamson a neocon leftist wrote the "deserve to die" part.

It was actually (((conservative media))). The original article with all of the contempt was written by Kevin D. Williamson of National Review.

If your goal is to twist people through education, then the uneducated are a threat.

Just cuck my shit up.

Okay, no, this guy actually needs to die.

See this, future Dylan Roofs?
This is who you kill.
Not some useless niggers in a church.

This guy, and his ilk - scheming media Jews who promote the destruction of your people.
That's a far more viable target.

Because everytime she has a rally it results in video of her saying something like she's going to raise taxes on the middle class.

TEXT BOOK CASE OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AGENDA 21

Relocating people from rural areas to urban areas where their thought can be controlled using media/peer pressure, are more easily monitored, and are more reliant on handouts/services from the system.

Yeah, sorry lads. I had a long day and the article triggered me.

8 hours of sleep and a hot meal later and I see the error of my ways.

Turns out I turn into a bit of a prick when I get exhausted.

Best just to shoot them between the eyes and shove them in a ditch.

I love watching Kenshiro just mutilate fuckers after they beg for their lives like little bitches.

Not just white but the American working-class as a whole is extremely greedy. Why do you think you deserve $15 a hour and benefits to stand around pulling a level when a chink is willing to do for less then a dollar.

The people crazy enough to actually go out and shoot up people are never smart enough to pick their targets properly.

It's not the working-class that is demanding $15/hr. It is the lower class "service economy" workers.

you'll get your own slow roasted death, porky.

Wonder what it means.

(check)

I get your sentiment, but for them it's not about the profits. It's a racial program, they couldn't care less if the minimum were 10, 15 or 20 USD.

Post numbers on a screen you stupid shitter. Fuck, people are getting more retarded on a hourly basis.

everytiem.rar

Call me Doubting Thomas if you want, recognizing patterns is a basic human function; putting them on the forefront like this is severe autism.

As John Lennon said, advanced getomancy is indistinguishable from severe autism.

pls respond

You're right a proper union man would throw a tantrum for anything less then $20.

You got Holla Forums open in the other tab user.

You don't even need to import the labor just went over seas. And can you tell me without green text why a American should get more money for the same job when someone else is willing to do it cheaper?

Then who is going to pay for all of the welfare?

WTF happened to the comment section? Did it get nuked?

This is exactly the mentality that has led to our current situation. A separate class of exploitative capitalists - one that has no personal investment in the nation-state itself - working tirelessly for the next few cents in profit, importing foreigners to work for less because it makes them more money.

A good business owner would not betray his race for the sake of more money. He would share profits with his employees at a level that allows them to live a decent life. I'm not saying everyone should make the same - that's ridiculous - but that a 40:1 ratio would be more acceptable than a 10,000:1 ratio that continually rises.

The hilarious thing is that the brainless commies are supporting the current system.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
when?

The harsh reality is that whites will have to take up arms and fight against their own subverted and occupied governments.

Not the most safe or fun thing to do, but there you have it.

BUT WHO WILL PAY THE WELFARE?

It means that Holla Forums needs to go and take their moeshit with them.

if you read the article, you see that this particular snippet was written by a "conservative".

the author of the actual thing is much less dickish.

It's funny how he associates the entire working-class White community as 'trash' disillusioned and fatalist 'because of the loss of White supremacist government' which would be the cause for suicides and drug abuse, overall decline. (they are that evil the working class Whites) Then calling their entire existence the product of racial supremacism, criminal and unnecessary, illegal. If you'd write that exact thing about Jews (which would be far more accurate) then you'd be jailed and never seen again on any platform. Hang this anti-European genocidal piece of schmutz. Put him down like the biting dog he is. What a revolting article. They literally call for our destruction. This has nothing to do with the fact they are poor it's that they don't just conform to the society and institutions dominated by and organized in favor of Jewish dictatorship. Which aims at destroying them. For not conforming to an alien dictatorship that seeks to wipe them out as they used them he calls them 'stupid'. Put this animel out of it' misery.

WTF