Who is the Polish Minister of Defense and why he is the most epically underrated man of all time?

The guy on the bottom is the Polish Minister of Defense. His name is Antoni Macierewicz.

This man is literally the most epic man to ever hold the post ANY POST. Why?

For his Doctoral thesis in History, he wrote and published a detailed history of guerrilla movements and insurgency theory, studying and learning Quechua to be able to understand the personal experiences and stories of the Tupamaros, plus he looks old enough to have known Che Guevara personally.

He has survived ``several`` assassination attempts by the Polish and Russian special services, and had the foresight to avoid the presidential plane crash in Smolensk He took the train like an old school Cold War spy

He was also the prime mover behind much of the reestablishing of the unions and workers rights and saw through the bullshit that neoliberal reforms were back in the 90s when he tried to stop it and was recalled by Walesa who is a rat bastard that informed for the government back in Solidarity for it.

The man is certifiably badass: leftist economics, rightist social policy, Catholic social policy.

Tell me why aren't more leftists like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laborem_exercens
catholic-pages.com/documents/laborem_exercens.pdf
marx.libcom.org/works/subject/poland/index.htm
marx.libcom.org/works/1882/letters/82_02_07.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a tinfoil faggot even by the standards of his tinfoil faggot party.

Leftist economics in Poland are largely a result of people being used to Soviet-era living. Socially, the country is a hot mess.

So what?
considering the shit he went through, I think he has a right to e at least concerned.

We don't care about spooks so long as they don't get in the way. His actually help the people.

Please explain. Do you live there?

Kek what? Is this actually true? No neoliberals? Did God protect the Polish people from post Soviet collapse by allowing them to keep their welfare state?

It's not a reason to continously argue with actual experts of aviation regarding that fucking plane crash in smolensk

Coat hanger abortions help poor/young women that don't have the means to carry on with their pregnancies?

We actually underwent heavy neoliberalisation, the joke is that right-wing is social and centre and left are libs/neolibs. I'm not shitting you, the most economically liberal gov was led by former commies, while our comically spergy conservatard government is actually passing (half-assed, but still) social reforms

It's
leftcom poster

That's pretty funny tbh

/r9k/ is a terrible place that you should stop going to tbh

No they were there, google Balcerowicz "economic shock therapy"
The difference is that the minister of defense is leading the charge against the assholes of the old nomenklatura against privatization of State assets (in Poland it's called the resort) while in most other countries the opposition was killed off.

Let me explain it to you dialectically. Why are the coat-hanger abortions mentioned in the first place, let alone why is abortion treated as necessary? These women mostly get pregnant due to the fact that they have no other means of support so they turn to sex work. He is trying to get real jobs back, getting a good trade balance, getting arms export treaties started up, etc.

Plus the cost of living is so fucking high. Also commodity fetishism, but that is everywhere.

no, the party declared that they are Catholics and us the social teaching as their basis for social policy.

People are not as dumb as you think they are. Once they find prospects they can adapt their mental attitudes.

We've all been there m8, don't put him down.

It's hard to respect somebody not wanting to use condoms because "they ruin the experience"

Lol

You REALLY don't know how shit our sex ed can be

I can meme too, faggot.
I am looking at it from both sides and looking for the underlying cause.
What are you doing that's so helpful?

You don't understand dialectics.

No, he needs to hang in the lamppost like the rest of his ilk.

Not in fucking Poland that's for sure, why do you think people are flying it in with drones?

The man lives in a council-style house and never took a single bribe in his career. All of his colleagues in 1992 did but not him. The man is untouchable.

MUH IDEOLOGICAL PURITY
No wonder you faggots can't get shit done, I bet you're butthurt over Bernie, too. And if he gets elected by some fucking miracle you are going to complain too.

thesis + antithesis = synthesis

see pic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laborem_exercens

catholic-pages.com/documents/laborem_exercens.pdf

continued

work. This concerns in a special way ownership of the means of production. Isolating these means as a separate property in order to set it up in the form of "capital" in opposition to "labour"—and even to practise exploitation of labour—is contrary to the very nature of these means and their possession.

Spooked as fuck. He, and you by extension, royally missed the point.
Because they're leftists, not pro-worker fascists.

So I take it you guys don't like Useful Idiotism or any Third-Positionists? Why are Tankies here then?

Speaking of your flag, Marx-sama, here are some letters and resources on what Marx and Engels were thinking about Poland while they were alive.

marx.libcom.org/works/subject/poland/index.htm

If you care to read this one particulary:

marx.libcom.org/works/1882/letters/82_02_07.htm

you will find this quote here:

Much of the historical development of leftist ideology and practice was done in the absence of the letters of the original writers, and thus the ignorance of their ideas. Why do we still have to talk about marginalist theories of utility when Bukharin ripped it all apart in the Economic Theory of the Leisure Class? Why are we constantly fending off the Bullshit of Menger and Mises and Rothbard?

As an aside, we have to set up a graph that details the development and maps the polemics of the authors by the various quotes and letters. This shit is getting really confusing.