Could the global elites pull off a fake alien invasion to get their one world government?

Honestly I think they are getting desperate enough with how democratizing and decentralizing technology is getting out of their control, with regards to communication, energy, food, production, etc. We certainly see it in the political and media, with how skewed things are presented.

So could the elites, to get their Agenda 21 plan, and one world government, with nothing but oligarchy and genocide off the resistant and less useful, and propagation of the slave stock, resort to presenting some false salvation, or invasion, by extraterrestrial aliens?

I think that they would try and at first make it, 'Look the aliens are here to fix it all. So don't worry, and just follow along.' And if that failed, it would be controlled opposition trying to lead a global resistance against the fake aliens, still ending in the same place with a one world government. With how far ahead classified technology might be, especially with genetic manipulation and splicing, I wouldn't be surprised if they could produce a few seemingly real creatures that would capture the common imagination as being alien to Earth. Add to that the use of cutting edge nanotechnology and other science to make them seem drastically advanced, it would be an easy sell to the masses.

I know when the first UFO lands, I am not going to be thinking spaceman, I am going to be thinking false flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanton_T._Friedman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12
airspacemag.com/history-of-flight/what-were-mysterious-foo-fighters-sighted-ww2-night-flyers-180959847/?no-ist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horten_Ho_229
pdfarchive.info/pdf/V/Va/Vallee_Jacques_-_Messengers_of_deception_UFO_contacts_and_cults.pdf
topsecretwriters.com/2015/09/wikileaks-goes-off-the-deep-end-with-gulf-of-aden-stargate-claims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God that would be disappointing. I so was into ayyliens 10 years ago.

I thought Watchmen was a good comic too, user. :^)

yea they have the resources.

I heard from some sources that were in Montauk that this is something they have planned. but who knows.

Yeah, naw, Von Braun said this was the planned scam on his deathbed but everybody knows now and only fucking idiots would believe it was real ayyliums.
Although there are a lot of fucking idiots. I guess.

Eh, Alan Moore writing is way over rated.

But was more thinking from the line of how nonsensical the UFO phenomena has been. If we were being visited by aliens since the 1940s, what the fuck would they need to keep studying us for after this long with how advanced their technology is? Why all these abductions, and recollections of medical experiments? That sounds more like some MK Ultra level mind cracking to me.

Need I remind u off the constant aylien invasion propaganda in movies/videogames that unite "the human race"

a lot of the "UFO alieans" that started popping up around WW2 was the Germans and their surviving colonies after the war. They're probably still around because they shit on the. U.S. in operation highjump.

meant for

Wait, they retreated to the Arctic and Antarctic? I thought they had started a racially pure colony within the Moon, from where they hold off the attacks of the hordes of Luciferian space niggers that the kikes of Satun send toward Earth?

Thats just too convoluted and nonsense, a good old war in Europe against the moslems is the way to go.
If there is any mass deceiving it should be a jewish messianic tale, so humanity accepts their slave status more willingly, not happening though.

Wouldn't one of the alien ships be shot down only to find a human pilot inside?

I mean for fucks sake I find it hard to believe that you can hide away technology that's 100 years more advanced than modern tech and then being an entire fucking invasion fleet.

ANYBODY EVER STOP TO THINK HOW MUCH OF THE MODERN UFO MYTHOLOGY COMES FROM A KIKE????

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanton_T._Friedman
Stanton Friedman (born July 29, 1934) is a retired nuclear physicist and professional ufologist who resides in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. He is the original civilian investigator of the Roswell incident.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majestic_12
Shandera and his ufologist colleagues Stanton T. Friedman and Bill Moore say they later received a series of anonymous messages that led them to find what has been called the "Cutler/Twining memo" in 1985 while searching declassified files in the National Archives. Purporting to be written by General Nathan F. Twining to President Eisenhower's assistant Robert Cutler and containing a reference to Majestic 12, the memo is widely held to be a forgery, likely planted as part of a hoax.[5] Historian Robert Goldberg wrote that the ufologists came to believe the story despite the documents being "obviously planted to bolster the legitimacy of the briefing papers".

Ufologists Linda Moulton Howe and Stanton T. Friedman believe the MJ12 Documents are authentic. Friedman examined the documents and has argued that the United States government has conspired to cover up knowledge of a crashed extraterrestrial spacecraft.

And as far out as the "German flying saucer" thing sounds, it's a lot more Occam's Razor to think that flying disks were made by humans rather than Ayyylmao's.

Why would they leave shit to that sort of chance, to have a pilot in a fake alien craft, given how good fly by remote systems are now from developing drones? More so, why would aliens have pilots in them to? Given we are at the point of last generation of manned fighters, I'd imagine any credible advanced alien cover story would take that into account.

It's almost entirely kikery though its origins are with Alister Crowley then later his acolytes L. Ron Hubbard and Jack Parsons.
Faggotry, kikery and military intelligence fucking with peoples mind for shits and giggles, to determine how gullible people are and to explain away advanced airframes.

project bluebeam is something to look up if your into this topic. it is the holographic means where haarp (the weather mod array) in alaska would be the audio. the principle i can surmise is that certain weather modification programs are run to create the presence of dense particles in the sky kinda like cloud seeding but these are so images can be moar uniformally projected. although since 3d lasers are a thing maybe those two could be combines . i mean hell tupac was "live" at coachella in hologram form. so it could be plausible to pull off since they literally have the worlds resources to use. also it would creat an "authority" that is above our human leaders and in theory could be seen as the replacement of God for many people. so yeah it has to be at least one facet or contigency of the global takeover

It's not even that well a kept secret that the Germans had these kind of craft although the exact development progress was not really known ( for good reason ) aside from seeing them in the sky. The thing more at question is whether they had surviving colony of scientists/engineers to continue development after the war…There's a lot of circumstantial evidence but nothing conclusive. That said I think they did.

remote controlled disc craft were used by the luftwaffe as signal jammers that would fly close to allied bomber formations. ww2 allied pilots said they could move incredibly fast and were roughly 4ft across in size

source?

They were called foo fighters.

best i can find short notice aside from jewtube vid docs is this from the smithsonian airspacemag.com/history-of-flight/what-were-mysterious-foo-fighters-sighted-ww2-night-flyers-180959847/?no-ist

The best thing would be if they attempted this and in the middle of the grand facade actual legitimate ayy lmaos showed up and BTFO'd the kike elites in an ostentatious manner on the global stage. I think I'd legitimately die from laughter at that point.

Germans were doing a lot of expeditions down in Antartica just before the War started. Then after the War the U.S. carries out an unlimited budget operation to antartica and gets BTFO ( by what?? ) then has to return early. Hmm…..

Video is from 1938 or 39 I believe

It would never work. Too many of the people who buy into the shit the globalists are selling would throw a fit that this or that conspiracy theorist was right about aliens since most people would rather think their right rather than actually knowing the truth. It would also lend credence to other stuff conspiracy theorists say as well.

So is there a reason why there's a band called The Foo Fighters?

this is a fucking obvious slide thread, the op doesn't even mention the kikes

Yeah, it's like how a band called "The Arsehole" would be named after an arsehole.

t. user absorbed in the bread and circus of the U.S. election.

Ayyryans r reel

ayyy

I see.

So those FBI docs claiming that Hitler fled to Argentina were only bullshit in the sense that it was only a pit-stop?

If Yeshua was ayy subterfuge, it was weak in comparison to other events, like all Jewish OC. When you look at religion as a whole like a sci-fi novel that went through a game of telephone that lasted a few thousand years, it starts to make sense.

Talmudist triggered.

German ufo, pic related

maybe that's what the aliens want you to think

nice slide thread

Some experimental plane with its wings missing?

Sounds about right.

Maybe

Kill yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horten_Ho_229

I thought I recognize it.
HITLER COULD HAVE SAVED THE FUTURE!

More likely some fakery with AI as the subject

Nice Try Op.

Ayy Lmao

Sometimes I think the Sleestack are communicating with me through my nutsack but then I realize it's just halfchan crackpots spamming.

Hey, they use the same letters and numbers as us.

They are already doing this to some extent through conditioning the public with all the movies they produce. Notice how popular sci-fi and superhero movies have become as a genre recently. Almost all of them have the general theme or sense that it is 'humanity' vs some kind of great threat (alien invasion etc.). I have always wondered whether this is an attempt to push a feeling amongst people that they should ignore boarders and "petty" nationality and differences. Hence the people unwittingly end up rallying around the globalist banner.

FFS they blew up 3 buildings on 911 blamed it on planes hitting the building. Showed a big ass hole that was there before in Pennsylvania said a plane disappeared into it. And who knows what hit the pentagon but all the surrounding video was immediately taken by the fbi. Why the fuck wouldn't they try such a ridiculous stunt after all they are batting a thousand.

murricans love their "captain's" and "man's". at first, it was but a cultural substitute, but now that shit invaded their brains like all the zionist crap they consume every day without giving it much thought. lull them into sleep, while (((they))) replace their vigilance with stupidity and apathy. and it worked brilliantly. they won't even know it until the nukes hit them out of their sofas. that's the life for you.

I think that aliens may not be as prevalent on Earth as we might think. My theory is that yes, there are aliens, but they are either long gone or are far and few between. Acting as both Nazi scientist and guinea pigs, their DNA was extracted to create an army of alien/human hybrids. They will not look human, but they are, just given the appearance of an alien. These hybrids are brainwashed from birth to believe they are actual aliens, alien education, technology, culture, all of it is actually created by the government to make them believe they are really aliens. Our government, as we all already know, is most likely hiding technology decades more advanced than the current tech available, maybe even centuries. They use this tech to randomly display "UFO" activity all over the world, effectively keeping the populace thinking that there is a prevalent alien force. You all know what HAARP is right? Of course you do. They will most likely use this to stage multiple ships, or combine multiple stations around the globe to give the appearance of a continent sized mother ship. This ships however, will be fake, and they will deploy the hybrids with whatever resources they have to appear as if they used alien technology to arrive to earth, most likely using weapons and apparel that seem alien, when they were really made on Earth. We all band together to defeat the "Alien" menace who is actually just poor, brainwashed, misguided creatures of an evil plot.

Considering Space Nigger is supposed to be intelligent that's some remarkably simplistic bitching he's doing.

Fucking Jaden Smith, christ, the shit that flows out of his nigglet mouth he might as well be an alien.

Bill cooper was the first man I heard talking about this idea. It seems almost as a 'last result' in his eyes.

I'd trust that man's word above many: he knew too much and got killed for it. Even had classified knowledge. I doubt they'd pull it anytime soon…but one day I wouldn't doubt it.

Now wouldn't it be hilarious if they fake an alien invasion, only for a real one to show up in mid progress that fucks shit up.

Another possibility for the conditioning is that they know a real threat is coming; but to avert panic they need to psychologically prepare people for it while tie it into their interests.

If you want to go even further into a /x/ tier scenario: The elites then offer their services to the invaders as a "term of surrender" upon invasion to mitigate loss of life. They do this because realistically, they know it's an impossible war to win without being annihilated. As a result it secures their rule over Earth as the human liaison to these beings.

TL;DR: "Elites" sell humanity out to be rulers of Earth while submitting to alien demands, even if it means their rule is short-lived.

It's an interesting subject to speculate about.

/x/ cancer and not Holla Forums please fuck off

There is some evidence that well-funded groups and / or governments have tried their hand at manipulating UFO / paranormal researchers in the past, mostly during the Cold War.

This may have nothing to do with the actual existence of aliens, though. They may just have wanted to see if they can use the public's belief in the ayys as a weapon to sow societal discord a la the Orson Wells War of the Worlds broadcast.

The famous Jacques Vallee–who holds degrees in astrophysics and computer science–has written many books about the UFO phenomenon.

pdfarchive.info/pdf/V/Va/Vallee_Jacques_-_Messengers_of_deception_UFO_contacts_and_cults.pdf

Dont forget Zecharia Sitchen. He actually uses the literal kike plagiarized stories to make his case.

Watched the new Xmen, I see.
It is good

no.

I mean if the 400 post larpagan threads can constantly be on the front page I don't see why this can't.

Are you a Christian cuck or a Christian larper?

we know its you CTR

How fucking new are you user?

you mean kikes.

I'm not falling for this, if its so painful how do you know? have you tried it?

Doesn't global elites include but is not exclusive to them?

I'm just fucking imagining a shitty alien costume appearing next to Merkel or some shit on stage and saying "Take me to your leader"

It seems Holla Forums is going to remain blue pilled on the paranormal for quite some time.

It's okay, I suppose, since we have much more immediate and pressing concerns to deal with around here.

Go away /x/ tier 'green pill' fag. No, thought forms are bullshit, so are tulpa.

They are going with The Camp of the Saints style invasion rather than faking aliens. A lot easier for them.

All your posts are pretty good.

Anyways from what I gathered I think that AyeImaos definitely exist somewhere out there. Not sure if they got to earth and I am guessing but I tend to lean towards Yes. I think that it is likely that Earth is being protected by an Alien Terraforming ultrapowerful entity. I think that genetics shows evidence of Intelligent Design.

Generally I think that around when nukes started going off that is when we got the crazy sightings that couldnt really be explained. The Los Angles one, the Washington DC event, etc. There is a fuck ton of disinfo and past those two everything is pretty fucking murky so I will deal in generalizations.

1. The Elite and Military Industrial complex in the USA, North Korea, and Russia, and to a lesser extent in Israel and China have built insane underground "nuclear" survival type shelters that can sustain life for years, produce nuclear weapons underground, etc. They are subject to disinfo but go very deep and sometimes even connect (In the USA they crisscross everywhere but it is impossible to know everything.). Officially they are for nuclear war.

2. There are underwater US bases too (WE NAVY SEALS NOW) and there WERE studies on a nuclear moon base by the USA. But unless Russia is helping with that though I think it was unlikely such a structure got built unless there is some secret transportation mode besides rockets we dont know about.

3. The USA was rumored to have a list of offworld officers numbered at about 170. That would imply we have a few spacecraft and a few legit spacestations (likely) or planatory installations (less likely) or maybe shit in/around the Asteroid Belt (could be lucrative). No doubt the Russians have some Slavs up there too, and at this point perhaps we are working closer with them than would normally be acknowledged.

4. If there are AyeImaos here now it would be interesting to know how many. Are we just some distant outpost or are we a huge project. Are we slaves or are we leftovers from a slave race? Were we created in the creators image or are we just a hybrid race that could adapt well to the surface of the Earth? Anyways judging how the AyeImaos showed up RIGHT after we got nukes tnhey are probably trying to make sure we dont fuck Earth/Terra the fuck up.

5. It is rumored in multiple places that somehow Eisenhower was involved with meeting them/and/or observing them and possibly even made a deal with them which might or might not have been honored. This could be disinfo but the timing makes sense and there were instances where Eisenhower went missing and the Press Corr was distracted for periods of time when he was allegedily "hunting."

6. There are grains of truth in phil schneider, bill cooper, richard saunder, and a few others who were also guesstimating and dont have the full picture because of the extreme compartimentalization that is done. Now some people are outright bullshit but some are extremely credible.

7. I think the Moon landing footage was faked, but we actually DID go to the moon.

8. Mars and the Xplanes- what are they doing there. If there is an Alien Base or US base in our solar system I would look around Saturn and the Asteroid belt. Or Mars for a US base.

9. Who the fuck knows. The "elite" isnt some unified demonic evil force, even the Jews arnt a unified hivemind yet. The average autistic kid is smarter in some ways than the average elite. I think that perhaps if you were to stage an alien type event the simplest way

10. If we are a slave race we might be not allowed to leave Earth except under certain circumstance and thats why space programs have fizzled out. If there is a creater race and they are still here (especially if they are here in substantial numbers) they could essentially do stuff with Viruses and Bacteria that would be akin to editing our genetics in real time with essentially a 0 day type exploit and thus could take over anybody's "avatar" for lack of a better word. Perhaps what the world elite is working on is some type of way to patch our 0 days or make a way that we could know who is being altered so we could have human elite leadership instead of the ayeimao leadership.

Speculation on the nature of the ayys and paranormal activity can be incredibly disturbing.

This, among several other issues, makes me lean toward anti-natalism, tbh. Why have kids when we don't understand the nature of reality? The truth may be absolutely horrible. (I have autism, so I wouldn't have kids anyway, though, lest they come out like me or even more potato.)

I know how the theory goes. Project blue beam, alluminu in the atmosphere from chemtrails act as a projections screen for blue beam. They will project UFOs and shit in the sky yadda yada yadda.

Some people say they will use it to fake an invasion, some people say they will use it to fake the second coming of Christ to fool christians, there is a plethora of possibilities.

I know it's in their playbook, but that doesn't mean they will actually do it. Then there is disinfo floating around. In my opinion I don't think it will happen and this theory just goes around to make red pilled people look crazy.

That being said, they HAVE used it before in my opinion, just not on a global scale. All these weird phenomena people see in the sky (pic below) are almost certainly projections (as I don't believe in the existence of aliens). But yeah, like I said, I doubt they will actually resort to faking an invasion, subverting governments is working just fine for them in the NWO plan.

Once again, it might be disinfo or maybe Wikileaks is legit but the gulf of aden vortex thing was strange.

topsecretwriters.com/2015/09/wikileaks-goes-off-the-deep-end-with-gulf-of-aden-stargate-claims/

Wew lad, Bill "i've never heard a conspiracy i didn't believe" Cooper was incredibly fucking bluepilled, he mixed some truth with a lot of bullshit and misinformation just like Alex Jones. The only difference is Alex does it on purpose whereas Bill Cooper was likely just a fucking retard.
Search on youtube for "Neo Nazi calls into Bill Cooper's show" or something like that, for some of the most cringe inducing things you'll ever hear. He repeats every bluepilled basic bitch talking point in the book.
Nothing rustles up my jimmies more than a these Conspiracyfags who have the audacity to claim that they're "awake" and call others "sheeple" whilst simultaneously parroting MSM talking points and fully believing the narrative of the Jew.

thats what it looks like.

I think the most plausible scenario is that after 81 years the snow gnatzis have built up a formidable army and (((they))) need to paint them as some extraterrestrial foe so that sympathizers dont flock to them.

If we hate race mixing, just wonder what those Pleiadians think when their descendants fuck niggers here?

What are the two front right ones supposed to be?

I wish it was true but nobody is going to save us but ourselves.

Is any body here still interested in the Disclosure Project? I don't think anyone on youtube is interested cause this video doesn't have any views, like literally there are no view numbers visible.

China and Russia do not understand.

These people have 60,000 tons of spent nuclear waste piled up. One of their "strategies" involves nuking their own fuel stock piles and dumping thousand of tons of nano-aerosoled nuclear waste across the northern hemisphere.

While they are safe underground and control all of the clean food. They will destroy the communications networks, while leaving their independent networks intact.

You are fighting a war against an insane group, that has an unlimited budget and has had decades to prepare.

The public is retarded, unorganized, apathetic. They do not even care.

The people who want to live, need to band together, get their own land and build greenhouses and decentralized infrastructure.

The 98% of humanity is just fucked. Just waiting to be starved to death, while their grocery market is no longer restocked or their EBT card stops working.

Until people come together in groups, with a common purpose and common goals. Then they are just a disorganized mass, to be ruled over by a dominant minority.

The only thing stopping humanity from annihilation, is that there are competing factions.

lel Dr Greer went off the rails, didn't he?

There was that shriveled "alien" body in South America he hyped up, and then I heard he does expensive group expeditions to the middle of nowhere to summon UFOs.

It must be said I have heard from other sources that summoning UFOs can actually happen though, which is one of the reasons some people argue that the ayys and our consciousness are connected in some way.

They've been reported by abductees, just not as often.

As long as he keeps making fun videos and telling fun stories, he'll retain my attention.

I always hated the PR choices surrounding the "atacama humanoid." Putting it in the documentary with the information they had at the time left it too open to uncertainty and criticism. It doesn't matter what it really is, people will hear "human like" and run with that.

He's hyping up a new thing for next year, he wants to premiere a new documentary during a concert or something, and he's currently trying to find someone with government suppressed tech to showcase at the concert as well.

I don't see how anyone could fall for the UFO bluepill tbh. It's become incredibly obvious that it was all just smoke and mirrors to hide secret government projects. So many crazies latched on to the 'I WAS ABDUCTED' phenomenon that not even the military intelligence guys who came up with the concept could have predicted how wildly successful it would become.

The story that really wrote the playbook for abductions was the Hill abduction story. Their names were Betty and Barney… never say the military doesn't have a sense of humour.

The new psyop is the virtual universe one, eg we are simulations trapped in a simulation. Alien invasion is so last century, it's all about AI and computers now.

You really don't want to have sex with these Nordic hybrid females, the reality, as I understand it, is not so great.
There's no romance, no foreplay, and there is a nagging sense that the creature is not natural–that you should not be doing this

that's what makes it hot in the first place, pleb

Didn't the U.S.Government lift the ban on part-human, part-animal embryos>>7036035

Implying I could last 30 seconds and would cum on instant penetration.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Nordic hybrid children

You mean the muslims?

The illeigal Aliens?

What's the fucking point? Their bodies are probably suited for their own planets so blanda upp would mean they can't stay on either.

They've always been around on the higher dimension but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the whole deal was from inside the earth, not outer space as movies would have us believe.

Also think the Fla7 3arth bullshit is to distract people from the hallow earth, which seems way more plausible

No. Too many variables and too high risk. They can get whatever they want in another generation. Can you imagined how pozzed things will be when, 'your a fucking white male' is deputy of whatever and his adopted AIDS baby is running for Senate? Fucking puddy in these peoples hands.

Im not sure if people would be dumb enough to believe that earth could fight off invaders who managed interstellar travel

I know. It's the ultimate wet dream. Still, the case for it is not based on nothing.

Pleb.
If she comes here from half a galaxy and 9 dimensions away, you should at least out some effort into it and enjoy dat blonde transdimensional pussy. And maybe she kills all the jews for the trouble.

yes you do! it's fucking great, nordic annunaki bitches are biggest nymphos in the galaxy when you whip out that big white cock they go crazy i dicked down this annunaki bitch once shit was so cash bitch couldn't help but to have a baby her parents hated me for it though and i had to move offworld still paying intergalactic house of rothschild spacecredits to her family for child support. seriously you get the chance, do it, no regrets #yolo nordic annunaki pussy like no other.

Yeah, yeah, I've hard it all before.

You guys basically sound like 13-year-olds on a playground bullshitting one another about women.

Let me tell you, when the Nordic enters your cold, chrome space pod, sex and romance will be the furthest things from your mind.

*heard

Your honour as a man will remain.

So it like you are fucking some space valkyrie so it isn't really race mixing?

They killed Bill Cooper after predicting 9/11 in cold blood while Alex Jones keeled to the Jewish establishment. To compare him to Alex Jones is fucking disgusting. I'm not gonna wait for the SS to come out of the grave and become a radio host.

You think he didn't question Globalism? m8…I don't even think you know who you're talking about.

There are many good men who don't know about the WWII conspiracy. His efforts were for the issue we face today. His specialty wasn't historical revision, it was to explore the classified information he was dealt in the Navy.

If aliens existed, they would be shit posting on the internet.

What you call aliens is just CIA PSYOPs. The disc aircraft were just ionospheric lifters. They just ionize air and move it over the wing surface.

They were also used as a potential reentry vehicle for nuclear weapons, because of their radar cross section.

The government is putting rat poison in your water and you are arguing about aliens.

Funny, I always took it the opposite way. If aliens are going to come and invade, whites need to shape up, BTFO niggers and most nonwhites and work towards turning the whole world into a militarized defense zone
I dont see how love and peace and shit would help fend off an alien invasion, that part in Independence day where the Zulus with sticks take down a UFO made me fucking burst laughing

Dude, check the pic related:

unfucking your link

lol nvm

Sometimes I stop and wonder what could have been if the right side had won WWII. We probably would have colonized Mars by now with the Japs instead of wasting endless amounts of money on the third world.

I mean, I'm not gonna agree or disagree but it would at least make sense.

We would have wanted to beat the USSR to the moon at any costs, even faking it until we had the proper technology.

I'm sure its been said already but I'm too lazy to read the whole thread. Everyone should go look up Project Blue Beam. It's a government plan for exactly what OP is talking about. Watchmen didn't make up this concept. It based it on an actual existing plan to fake an alien invasion as a pretext to unite all nation-states under one rule. I have no idea if they'll try it or not but it is one of many possible plans they have to use.

I never realised they were named after the Flintstones. Lel. They look like some sort of odd jewish negro combination, especially the male.