I'm low on sleep and morale, and have an 8 hour work shift coming up. Holla Forums...

I'm low on sleep and morale, and have an 8 hour work shift coming up. Holla Forums, what do I daydream about to keep myself sane and not fired while I'm there? Besides pic related.

Think about classic tv shows and how hot the women used to be

Pic related

A white woman's tits
In all seriousness, dream about fast cars, and riding them. I mean like tuner cars, like ae-86, skyline gtr, rx-7, supra rz, 240sx, eclipse, shit like that.

Got the fucking get nigga

Why god, why do I always miss gets by a single point?

You're a failure.

Nip no get

black tiddies > asian tiddies > white tiddies > spic and other

protip you can't etc. etc. and so on

Black tiddies are god-tier tiddies. Prove me wrong

just fucking quit, even if you'll live the rest of your short life as a broke neet, It would still be a better and happier life than woriking as a wagecuck, it's fucking horrible

Well, I'm white, and you're obviously a nigger, so there.

Get a real job

It would be neither because unlike you I'm not a useless parasite who is content with accepting never maturing mentally.

well then, I was just trying to help, looking forward to you killing yourself because of your depression and stress caused by your shit job

Have you taken the black pill yet, mateys? It's a tough pill to swallow if you're gay.

As opposed to the depression and stress caused by starving to death under a bridge?

keep telling yourself that, i'm sure you won't regret working a shit job and not being a better student and a better degree

8 hours isn't shit tbh, even on little sleep. Especially if you're working in a non-physical labor job.
How much do you get per hour?
Because if it's some minimum wage faggotry then you're probably working a shitty job for high schoolers that offers no skill development whatsoever and should look for other shit.
Working somewhere where you can actually see regular improvement in your work and whatever skill you're developing is pretty motivating on its own.
Jobs like working retail or being a clerk are horrifyingly depressing because even if you've been at it for years some little shit in 11th grade could easily come along and btfo you simply by virtue of being more energetic and more sociable because they haven't been worn down yet.
Fuck I'm rambling.

btw, if you're so much of a "gotta contribute to society" guy, why not get an actually useful degree that gives you access to jobs that actually HELP society, like a surgeon or something like that

What fantacy land do you live in where there's an option to just not work?

How will I pay for a degree?

Are you a pedophile in Florida?

No, a white male in Cuckifornia, do you think anybody's going to throw a fucking cent my way if I decide I can't financially make it?

Who cares, you're white.

okay, I was wrong on my first post, what i meant to say was that if I had the choice to work a low pay job that I hate every single minute of and I want to kill myself every second that I'm there, and the choice of dying as a homeless man under a bridge, I'd rather do the latter, but I changed my mind, what I should've said was to just quit, and then go find a better job, and if you most likely find no other job offers because there are close to none, then if I were you I would kill myself, not saying it in a "faggot go kill yourself" kind of way, just in an "I hate this fucking life, I'm having none of it" kind of way, but of course that's assuming you have no people you care about or to care for, and if you're so much of a "neets are a parasite to society pieces of shit" kind of guy, then go do something ACTUALLY useful to society, and if you really wanted to get a better degree to actually help people, then you'd be able to do it, you'd work maybe two jobs (even if they're shit low paying jobs) and work to get that degree or degrees, or just slowly save enough money to be able to get the degree, all I'm saying is, don't contradict yourself, or if you just can't get that degree, at least admit that you aren't a godsend compared to neets, at least if we're talking about how much they "contribute to society"

I love racemixing with black chicks