This is objectively the greatest achievement in cinema

This is objectively the greatest achievement in cinema.

Actually, film is subjective. You may have been conflating the two words with each other.

Get this hothead outta here!

Actually, hothead is not an insult that has much merit to it being that this is indicative of higher brain activity in the executive area. It is also among the top 4 hottest parts of the human body.

Actually, there are good reasons for shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane.

Actually, it's hard to argue against your point.

YOU'RE A BIG GUY
O
U
'
R
E

A

B
I
G

G
U
Y

Actually, hothead is an insult that has great merit to it, being that it is indicative of someone who has been initiated but refuses to help raise the fire, therefore keeping it all inside their own head and raising their internal cranial temperature.

Do you think he regrets that he's become a
Maymay? Or does he introduce himself as CIA irl?

Actually, this post is simply a misrepresentation of the facts at hand. Excreting the neural fibre of what constitutes a superior frontal lobe as if it were human waste into the outside world not only lowers your intellectual capability, but also exposes those surrounding you in your immediate environment to incomprehensible drivel.

anybody with more than half a brain knows that it's not the actors fault. it's the writers and directors fault for coming up with the content of the scene/dialogue that they made the actor carry out.

I'm a black dude with an 8 inch dick(not big enough I know) and I impregnated at least three gingers. One had an abortion but the other two carried to term and gave birth so I already have two kids with gingers

wrong thread based black man

Is it? He seems like a big guy for me.

He's barely ever indicated that he's even aware of it. The only time he's ever referenced it, arguably, is in an interview where someone showed him a pic of himself in Game of Thrones wearing a watch. He immediately recognized that it was a photoshop of the classic "Power Pose" (not that he called it that by name) from The Dark Knight Rises.

Other actors, however, such as Josh Stewart (Barsad, The Mosquitoman), and even Matthew Modine (Hothead Remover) have repeatedly referenced baneposting in other contexts.

Fire is not fibre. Hotheads are those who have the knowledge of the teachings of Nolan (bravo be upon him), but refuse to share it with others. It is quite the opposite of waste, it is to be shared. To selfishly keep it to oneself is what makes one a hothead.

Actually, you're wrong.

Here's a shitty script 4u

(checked)

newfags can't redtext

Fuck you, nigger. I redtext when I want.

,,|,

There's a huge problem with Bane's plan.

Bane told Brother #1 that he had to stay behind because CIA called in one extra person on the flight plan to the agency.

They had no idea that CIA would call in only one extra person on the flight plan. He could've called in zero, one, two, or three extra people.

If he called in three, he would need two extra people to stay behind, lest he himself dies in the wreckage. But making that call would be logistically infeasible during the mission.

wut

Or if he actually did say there was one extra man since he was bluffing about throwing them off the plane.
What if CIA had actually thrown them off the plane?
Bane didn't think it through very well.

Bane knew that all of them were actually expected in The Wreckage Brother. He knew that CIA was bluffing when he said that the flight plan he just filed with the agency included only one of them, because he noticed the redundancy of CIA shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane. Bane only told one of his hired guns to stay because this entire master plan was actually only a way to eliminate Brother.

What if Bane was on the CIA's payroll?

Cinema, by definition, produces nothing but subjective content, OP.

English. Learn it.

fail

CIA could've been bluffing about only having one extra filed. Maybe CIA actually intended to throw them all off, so that there was no extra person called in. Therefore, leaving Brother behind was a risk, as the investigators would have no idea why there's an extra person dead.

Also, the crash investigators are going to note how the wings of the plane broke off during nosedive several hundreds of yards away from the rest of the wreckage, and suspect fowl play, since planes don't crash that way.

What if CIA was on banes payroll?

Yeah, way too many variables. Why even fake Pavels death? If You're just gonna shoot him anyways? They're also gonna see a shit ton of bullet holes in the plane.

i like you

Yes, and in all of the dead bodies, except for Brother and the corpse. "Why was everyone shot except this one guy wearing fatigues? CIA called in one extra guy on plane, I guess he singlehandedly shot everyone, shot up the plane from the outside, and in the struggle the plane turned 90 degrees down, coasted, wings snapped off, tail snapped off, and then he strapped himself in and died with the rest of them. Totally not worth looking into Bane over this one."

Also time of death is determined by internal body temperature. Pumping a little bit of Pavel's blood into the corpse won't change the internal temperature. Also dental records are used to determine plane crash deaths, so unless they copied Pavel's teeth and fingerprints on to the corpse, there's going to be a lot of questions.

The Pavel body swap always bothered seemed weak. Unless they completely drained the dead guy and Removed his fingers and teeth.
Why even crash the plane? It's All so Convoluted.

Does CIA die in the shoot out? It's never clear how he dies.

Bane's punch killed him instantly. This is CIA dying.

If bane can kill with one punch why can't he finish off a middle aged Bruce Wayne?

Two things:

1. Bruce now has a special robot knee capable of kicking a wall to pieces. Actually never mind, because this played no part in anything in the movie, not even in a fight scene.

2. He was always under orders to do what Talia wanted. So she said for Bane to break Batman's back, so he can be put in the same hole they were in, so if he's worthy, Bruce will climb out, stop everything, and I guess, um, get nuked with the rest of Gotham or kill Talia which proves his love for her father?

Makes perfect sense when you're Nolan.

Damn loli