What happens in Hillary gets indicted for treason because of WIkileaks

I mean it's not like the Democrats can run a known traitor and have chance in hell of winning. Not to mention.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
Traitors are legally prohibited from holding any office.

What process do they go through to nominate a new candidate? Will they give it to Kaine, Bernie, or Biden?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eJuMl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

think about it for a second
do you really think that the united states government, would ACTUALLY punish hillary in any way, shape, or form?

at least 70% of the government "higher-ups" are in on it

rather i think 70% probably are

Of course they are but if Julian's evidence is as juicy as he says they might not have a choice. I doubt they all want to go down with her.

Indictment != Guilt

She could be indicted and still keep up her campaign. If elected, Obama pardons her before she takes the oath of office.

You can't honestly believe Hillary will every be indicted for anything. Her husband was impeached and walked away without a dent. The Clintons know what they're doing.

Trump wins, the deadlines for ballot changes are already passed in a lot of places.

Still though if she's proven to have armed ISIS then there's no goddamn way she's getting elected.

Legally speaking, and I may or may not be a DOJ attorney; the vice presidential pick takes in if the current presidential pick is disqualified. Therefore;

Tim Kaine would be running for president. But whose to say he can't be implicated in the same treasonous activity. But If he were disqualified as well, there is no precedent for what the party should do.

True. If it's proven before the election. That's a mighty big "if".

actually after looking at , I think that OP's topic might actually be relevant
if the cat is officialy let out of the bag in such a way that not even the most brainwashed college liberal there is couldn't ever deny it or pretend it doesn't exist, then they'll have no choice but to either become the USSA or declare marital law or something immediately, or well, they wouldn't like the other option

Trump hasn't struck her with that yet, I don't think. He will probably dish that one out come September.

But even then, the election may be rigged against Trump. That's the only way Clinton could win.

Jill Stein is still on the ballot and most - if not all - Hillary supporters would throw their vote her way.

So it would come down to Trump v Stein, which would be a much more fair fight.

She won't be indited.

The Clintons are above the law. They are blatantly open about it. I.E, Bill and Lynch's meeting on Bill's jet.

If it's that huge i'm worried that it will see the light of day at all. But then again apparently a large amount of American spooks fucking hate Hillary.

I hope to god those leaks have been passed around to other groups other than Wikileaks. Assange better fucking deliver.

This. The Clintons have too much power and money at their backs, and they're likely blackmailing anyone with any real power in the U.S. government thanks to those stolen FBI files from back during Bill's presidency.

What I would like to know is if the Democrats are acting like business as usual because of their arrogance, or because they think Wikileaks is bluffing.

maybe they knew this was coming, and thats why the media was going completely ballistic about trump this week

Has Wikileaks ever bluffed before?

From what I can tell CNN did a complete 180 today when it comes to attacking Trump. At least in terms of their online top stories.

What do you mean?
In which direction was this 180? - I don't watch CNN.

A short term strategy at best. Fixing the poll results would be a good game to play in late October, but this early on it doesn't amount to much. Unless they seriously think they can get the Republicans (the insiders mostly) to dump Trump when his victory has never been more assured after the leaked information that strategists are shitting themselves over the 73 million votes he'll muster.

No more negative stories at all

Hillary goes to an all male prison… and still nobody will bang her.

WAH wah.

You are underestimating the sexual drive of a dindu. Besides, she'll probably get an asylum from some other country if she's about to get charged.

I dunno .. it all looks the same to me.

I was just looking at the top stories.

Guess I fucked up.

You're retarded if you think she'ok be pipped BEFORE Trump is elected.

Yeah, gotta scroll down a bit to get to the meat in the shit sandwich that is CNN.

Hillary's campaign has been so pathetic that I find it hard to believe any of the powers that be ever planned on giving her a chance to win even one state.

Seriously, what state can she win? This is all theater.

I don't understand how they haven't had their FCC license revoked at this point. They have admitted to devote their entire news network to attacking Trump.

If she were indicted, then they'd have to start seriously searching for evidence. This would involve digging up dirt not only on her and her husband, but also several other members of the State.

If pursued to its honest end, the indictment of Hillary would result in the purging of several elected representatives, bureaucrats, and law enforcement agents. It would be a fantastic thing for the country, even if, after being convicted and sentenced, they all walked free after 6 months of community service.

Unfortunately, this task is entrusted to the very people under investigation. It is consequentially doomed to failure.

What we must hope and strive for is therefore not her indictment, but her public shaming. She and her ilk must be totally exposed for the parasites for which they are. They still won't be officially punished, but they will be compelled to resign in disgrace, likely to become expats in Tangiers or Bangkok.

The FCC doesn't control the internet.

"Heyy mang, I heard that new bitch's cell is covered in shit mang. You musta ripped her asshole up huh mang, made her yo bitch huh!?"

"Nah man she been shittin all over da place man, all drippin out her mumu and mumblin and shit. I'm startin to feel bad fa her man."

I don't think anyone controls the internet at this point. The wired is just like the real world in that it's a bunch of competing powers and interests.

She will probably win New York due to the sheer number of Democrats in NYC, but Trump will be the most competitive candidate that state has had in decades.

She will win Minnesota unless there are a shitload of Bernouts that vote Trump instead. Or, Minnesota might actually go to a third party candidate if they actually end up on the debate stage.

California, Washington, New Mexico, all hers. Ah fuck it, I'll just repost my current election prediction map (Co, WI, and PA are going to be too close to call).

it's like all the states that vote republican dont matter

Fuck off retard.

PA here. I don't see how Hillary will get it. Every single political sign is Trump aside from like 5% Boynee. I have seen NO Hillary whatsoever.

I can't speak for Phili, but Pittsburgh is also entirely Trump (with the exception of the (((colleges))).)

Man the electoral college is retarded and should be abolished.

Just do a national vote so politicians don't pander to small insignificant groups.

i guess the points add up but most of those are 3s and 4s and the blue states have really big numbers

The electoral college made more sense in the context of the early republic. The Civil War was a sign that the Union had grown too large to be governed in good faith under the same system.

Unfortunately, instead of abolishing a dead and useless system, they instead opted to govern in bad faith.

Primary turnout in PA was neck-and-neck. Only a few thousand more Dems voted than Republicans.

I think the Wikileaks pissing off Bernouts will help kill Democrat turnout in that state and Trump could get it.

Sorry, I can't hear filtered cock-sucking faggots like you.

The justice department is controlled by Democrats. She won't be indicted.

Only four presidents have ever won the election without also winning the popular vote, giving it a 90.9% success rate you could say. Not horrible, but certainly not perfect.

Of course she can't win thats the whole point of this subterfuge. (((they))) are going to force a tie of electoral votes and make the next congress decide who is president. In that event every state exactly 1 vote based on their party with 26 needed to elect a president. If the democrats flip the house or have enough shill republicans, they can elect Clinton.

Pay very close attention to house of representative races, the democrats are actively trying to flip states so they can vote in Clinton when this happens.

I did see those reddit screenshots of Bernouts declaring that they would vote for Trump just out of spite.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. They are actually defending allowing rapefugees to compete in the huelympics?

They have their own fucking team and the media is shilling them every chance it gets.

There's a lot of splintering happening on that side.

Some go Hillary, some go Jill Stein, some go Trump, and some say "fuck it" and stay home. We couldn't have hoped for a better scenario.

They'll probably say something along the lines "illegally obtained information" "cannot be used"

Jesus fuck. I've lost what little respect I had left for the games. Way to ruin a great tradition. And fuck the traitorous media.

At least it doesn't matter in the court of public opinion.

No I don't think they have. I honestly can't remember Wikileaks ever bluffing.

Have they ever hyped anything up and failed to deliver on the hype before?

So Julian Assange is a guy who constantly seeks truth and exposes secrets right?

So, he has to have come across quite a few (((((Individuals))))) right?

The same thing happened in 1992 with the post-Soviet "unified team"

archive.is/eJuMl
Yes

He knows

Honestly dunno, but recalling everytime I've heard something from Wikileaks, even pre-dump, it was a massive shit on TPTB which came out to plenty of gnashing of teeth and ripping of hair.

sage of slightly off topic

Correct me if I am wrong of course.

That gif inverts the whole purpose of the original image - why are you trying to trick us, niggerfaggot?

Oh shit that's comforting. He does have that shitlord look.

You know how morrakiu, that fag milo, and that other fag Ramzpaul have that "look" to them?

She won't; our govt. is too cucked to oppose her.

she was merely arming "rebels", she "didn't know" what they were going to do

She will literally not get indicted for anything whatsoever under the current administration. She has some kind of immunity agreement. Laws are only for "regular" people like you and me, they don't apply to the elites.

This "refugee" shit is completely insane.

It would not surprise me if Obama gives her a blanket pardon either way whether or not she wins or loses on his way out the door come January.

My question is, can a sitting President overturn a past President's pardon? I.e. could Carter have overturned Ford's pardon of Nixon?

Republicans have a rule (officiated with the FEC) that they present lawsuits in 50 states and DC to allow a new candidate if he or she pulls out voluntarily, dies or is forced to leave for legal reasons, the VP would take over.

If both candidates are out, well, it's over. The Democratic party has already filed the paperwork for this election cycle, they couldn't change it now. Effectively the whole party would have to sit the presidential election out…

Possibly endorsing the Green Party.

We still don't know what's in the leaks.

You are not allowed to legally overturn any form of pardon… which us why some inmates still alive since the 1970s (when the death penalty was briefly deemed unconstitutional) that committed atrocious crimes like Charles Manson can never be given the death penalty unless they commit new crimes.

Moral of that story then: the Slimy Cunt will most likely skate either way thanks to King Nigger.

who's up for a good old fashioned tar and feathering then?

If it's gone that far, and the Election is stolen from Trump, the ONLY solution at that point is Revolution.

oh user, we already know, that she "didn't know", no matter what rhymes nicely

Not while I'm the sheriff around here

Jesus H. Christ - if you could weaponize the fluid retention in those hooves it could solve world hunger.
Spoiler that beast please.

kek
I remember hearing - I think it was on Fash The Nation - that the most innocuous explanation for Loretta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton is that they had sex.

Something-something "Waffle House physique" and "gimme dat milk"

Alright.

Imagine a video being leaked with Hillary Clinton playing golf with Osama Bin Ladin and George Soros, then walking off to ship weapons off to ISIS.

Literally nothing would happen and the media wouldn't cover it.

OK so it should have been leaked 40 min ago. where is it?

won't happen
you literally need a shoah tier purge of the Federal bureaucracy, FBI, and Justice Dept before you could even consider it
And during that time you're fighting against Congress since they're all in on it too

Her presidential run would probably be put on indefinite hiatus.