Holla Forums IP leak

BASED ANONS TOLD YOU AHEAD OF TIME BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN

(in case you think VPN or Tor will save your ass, false
VPN is mostly government run and sells your logs for money and tor is a jew creation to watch you in first place)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
en.m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your pic is uniformative. you aren't bedserver and it shows. try harder because it's important that Holla Forums wakes up on this.

i thought that was chrome?

GTFO dummy

a proxy ip will only avoid you being doxed by faggots. if you fear the cops, it just puts off the inevitable.

Not everybody is pedo like you

no pedos in my house, user.
the feds don't need a leak to get your ip, jb a proxy or see your browsing history. the risk here is that an user or a mod ruins your life for nothing.

a bump for a sage

The privacy policy was written by Hotwheels and the IP leaks in the board logs are also Hotwheel's fault.

liar liar pants on fire

welcome to 2 weeks ago, newfag

I can't believe you saved that from my post 3 weeks ago.
Kek

save my ass from what

i don't post anything illegal

*facepalm*
thats not what it is about

Meh. The NASA has a file on
All of us.
So Jim the pig farming Jew sells our data. We're a bunch of virgin antisocial neets. What can anyone do with the data? Sell us more Doritos and hillbilly piss?

any data is under observation. only because you dont know what to do with data, it doesnt mean smart people are not able to use it.
it can be used for a lot of things of which you didnt even know they exist
Holla Forums isnt that small though

If you actually think there is a website on this planet where you are safe from the cops, then you are a retard

The vast majority of the people didn't come here because they thought this place was safe from cops. They came here because m00t was acting like an SJW cuck. Your ipsec depends on you and it has to be taken care of by you. If you put your trust in websites then you are fucked right there. Website owners and especially imageboard website owners are shady characters by nature. If you think you have found anything other than a meme website run by someone with integrity, who will make sure any illegal activity that you commit on their website will be hidden from the cops, then please let us know about that site.

If you are doing something illegal and you think Holla Forums will cover your back, then you deserve to get vanned just in principle for being a humongous dimbulb

*ipsec should be opsec
I dun goofed

Please tell me more? What kinds of things
Can they do with said data?

Not him but my first guess would be profiling and possibly storing info for use as blackmail at a later date. Those are just guesses, I don't know what they actually do with it.

keep eating your muchacho-gay food, dont forget to breath once in a while and say moooo when you get slapped.

i kind of get the pattern why you are not shocked. stupid goyim always figure 60 years afterwards when its already too late

In 60 yrs I will dead (or in late 90s)

So you have no answer but the Jews.
Are they gonna try to use my shit posts against me?

Bedchan fag was an attention whore who had a personal vendetta against Jim. He was never based. He was the equivalent of the anontalk shitposters on 4chan from around 2008

You understand Chan culture, normalfags do not. Your "shitposts" are probably quite bad in the eyes of a normalfag.

I'm worried they will put me in jail for shitposting.

i do but i want to stay more or less neutral to keep it less complicated.
whatever they do its always bad for you. especially bad for you because you are an Holla Forums user.

dont forget on Holla Forums you are mostly under your own therefore you may forget the rest of the world. especially before jim, people of Holla Forums were strongly disliked by authorities because a chan is a think tank, even if its just shit posting in your eyes.

even shit like Holla Forums they dislike as its not their wanted narrative

why are you on Holla Forums? why not reddit or facebook or twitter or 4chan or youtube comment section. why are you here? what suppose to make this place different from the rest?

those who don't care about privacy issues online should demonstrate their insouciance by removing all the curtains in their house.

Shitposters won't survive in prison

It would be worth it just to have the DA read
Out loud shitpost to the jury

Itd be top keks

They are already doing it in Europe. Only a matter of time till it happens everywhere else.

wut?

in europe you get jailed for having "illegal" opinions

europe btw is on the way towards a civil war

you must mean a different europe

>>>/bl/

Say the holocaust didn't happen or you disagree with Islam.

>>>/bl/17496

to my knowledge only forbidden in germany. no jail time though.

that's compete and utter bullshit

it's not true just because it sounds good in your brain

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

Germany,France, Austria and Switzerland all have convictions with jail time for holocaust denial.
Europe doesn't have 1st amendment protection.

>en.m
I want mobile users to leave.

its forbidden to question the holocaust across europe except of spain and switzerland i think
this or last year russia too has created a law which forbids to question the holocaust

this year jews tried to pass a bill 'TWO times which would forbid to question the holocaust .
the managed to ban 70 books questioning holocaust from amazon.
shit is going on

*in usa

well, i don't question the holocaust. it didn't went far enough in my opinion. but you should have the right to say everything you like.

What's wrong with phone posting?

You really want me to get up and get my laptop just to post a reply?

where is that forbidden? turkey?

let me guess: you post without using tor/proxies. and you ask this guy what's wrong with that?

it goes further than that

they are also forbidden to criticize kikes, niggers, religion, politicians, agendas etc
they also censor massively the media and push a one point of view narrative.

Link please

that's why you should use protection
(also learn to read)

you had 8/pol/ for that.
kikes obviously bypassed 8/pol/ through jim turning it into kosher nationalism. from time to time they have some few non bypassed threads though

so you can't post a link?

it would take me at least 30+ minutes to compile a link list because i would need to check archives and look it up on search engines.
didnt expect anyone would ever ask me for that.
why do you need links?