Isn't she beautiful Holla Forums?

Isn't she beautiful Holla Forums?

go back to >>>/kennedi/

Ishe she lovely?

10/10 would most definitely rape.

why do you keep posting this old hag?

Oh my, yes, and not only pretty but smart. This woman has it all.

Doesn't she have a stem degree ? I heard she was working for a biomedical company or some shit. We can definitely assume she's too good for the neetbeards that make fun of her on here that's for sure.

Hi Nicole. No, having a Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry and working as an intern does not make you special.

Also, you should really up your estrogen intake. The current dose isn't quite enough for you to pass as a woman.

She's adorable. Would hug, lovingly headpat, and engage in consentual sexual intercourse with her, in the Missionary Position, for the sole reason of impregnation and reproduction.

Nice try, friendo

Fuck off nicole. No one likes you're autistic tranny ass.

Confirmed For trap

honestly looks like a dude with long hair and a snapchat filter

no idea who it is or if its a guy or girl, but looka likea man

How about this?

Fuck off niclole. This isn't your personal instagram account.
Admit you're a man and show your penis or get out.

But I just want to be friends. :(

Who is She? She is gorgeous

She is Our Goddess Nicole. Though some heretics may claim otherwise, she is the epitome of all that is beautiful.

He is a tripfag who spams Holla Forums with his tranny self trying to lead young boys int degenracy. Fuck off nicole. No one likes you.

Fuck off. Your threads are shit and you are a loser.

But I'm not a tranny. :(

Every time an OP like that gets posted next to a pic of a nice-looking girl, I assume said girl is either not a girl or has been fucked by so many niggers her vagina can fit around a plumbing tube.

And most of the time I'm right.

Does this really look like a tranny to you, user?

I don't know and quite frankly I don't care.

HNNNG