What's the best vegetable and why is it tomatoes?

What's the best vegetable and why is it tomatoes?

Tomatoes are fruits, you shitbird.

pic related

Your cute little theory has been debunked, idiot.
Now get back to posting some 'matoes

Not OP, but in OPs case it is a vegetable.
I enjoy making a sauce out of them with some grapeseed oil and ones grown fresh are better raw. Also, its said that eating tomatos that haven't ripened yet can be eaten to restore age, not that I need it.

But that's wrong, asshole.
pic related

Botanically tomatoes are fruit. They are only called vegetables in a culinary context in order to distinguish their flavor as savory rather than sweet as most fruits are.

You're a fruit!

Prove to me in 5 minutes that the tomato being legally a vegetable in the US is wrong

Nice propaganda image you fucking bumblebutt fruitlickin' nergin
Tomato gang assemble

pic related is a boy tomato
if tomatoes are fruits, then this tomato is a faggot
with a hard on
it must smell all the shit this board is full of

You have to go back.

Legally a vegetable for *taxation* purposes only! It is not botanically a vegetable, in the US or in any other country on the planet.

But you said that his post was wrong. And his post said it was legally a vegetable. Now you're backpedaling. Which one is it, dude?
Should be fun watching the mental gymnastics on this one

No, his post said that my theory had been debunked. And that is wrong.

standing here telling you that you need to re-read what user wrote is hardly what one would call "mental gymnastics".

Fucking KEK
You have just revealed your autism level. Can't even tell if you're baiting at this point.
Go back and read the post. Then reread your post.
C'mon dude this is getting pathetic

Him:

Me:

I am not sure what you don't understand about that, it is in English and everything.
Nice try on the thread though. It was almost amusing for a moment. At least for you it was. You may now commence to masturbating over how brilliantly you displayed your superiority, ignoring completely the fact that you can't even make a troll thread that is worth a shit.

Yes, and you're still wrong. Tomatoes are LEGALLY a vegetable, as in NOT A FRUIT. Now you're playing 'semantics'.
Hey, bud, OP didn't specify this. l2read or get a translator because you can't make it in the outside world if you think you're somehow the one who doesn't look retarded here

In the outside world, tomatoes are a fruit.

Boom!
Headshot!!

Just stop, m8. See yourself out of the thread and don't mention it again and I will grant you the courtesy of doing the same to prevent further trauma for you.

Is Pluto a planet or no?

What are you going to do, bleed all over me?
pic related, it is you.

G-g-good one, tomato-kun. Are you going full Richard Nixon and planning to die with the lie? Or you gonna man up and admit that you were wrong?