New Trump ad is out!

Spread this around, boys! Get it out to the normies!

Can we get @InternetVolk to tweet it?

How about you put up a webm faggot?
Nevermind, just leave.

Twitter is an incredibly valuable tool for reaching normies.

Anyway, didn't halfchan just dox you twats? Shouldn't you be holed up in the CTR office watching Bill's sex tapes or something?

That's a good one.

didn't ford cancel the move to mexico, on backlash by workers and Trump?

Bumparino

Ford maybe, but numerous other companies didn't. Did the ad mention Ford? If it did, I honestly missed it.

Was that Mike Rowe?

Sounds like him.

I wouldn't at all be surprised.
Rowe has been a very vocal advocate for the trades and what college culture is doing to the labor force.

I would easily pick him as supporting trump

Goddamn that's good.

It does sound like Mike. Has Mike endorsed Trump?

man, that would have been neat.

It's an old Walmart ad, faggot.

lol, that actually makes sense. good splice OP!

I was worried it'd be like the old ad, but holy shit this injected me with feels.

(Checked)
I don't know, unfortunately. I think we'd better shill this ad out, though, it's a good one.

Fuck, I was rused.

Is it really? I didn't make this.

Link the ad or post it in webm.

I'm pretty sure it's a walmart ad, it seems familiar in that way. Also the logo at the end doesn't include Pence, so I doubt it was made by the campaign.

But yes, we should spam this everywhere anyway, because it's damn good.

Pretty high energy.

Everyone go upboat it and leave a comment to counter the inevitable ((($hills))) that will be spamming it with anti-Trump comments and downboats.

I believe you but I'd like to see proof. That said, I still think we should spread it.

These are the type of ads Trump should make. The music alone sticks with you, let alone the message and overall feel of it. It's a good ad for damn near anything.

Shit, it is a walmart ad. I've been rused.

It's definitely a walmart ad, a 5 second jewtube search turned up the source.

Should we still use it? Would we just get attacked for plagarism? It's a good ad, but it's clearly not ours. I feel like it might do more harm than good.

Does anyone here have good video skills? Would it be possible for us to put together our own ad?

Why the hell would (((wal-mart))) have an ad about bringing manufacturing back to the country?

They get all their shit made by slave laborers over seas.

We should still spread it or send it to trump so he can make something in the same vein without trying to copy it. The video in OP doesn't try to pass itself as a Trump ad and merely says that this is the kind of ads Trump makes, which I agree. His current stuff is good but he should mix it up. Something like the Bernie "America" ad would work as well.

Guess you're right. The title of OP's video is

"This is what a Trump ad SHOULD look like".

user, when have you ever known a megacorp like kikemart to tell the truth? They just wanted good press for a few months before normies forgot about it.

This has me thinking, though; Would anyone be interested in trying to put together a supporter-made Trump ad?

Is CTR the new cry of you redditfaggots when confronted?

You aren't redpilling anybody nigger.

sucks to be called a jew, doesn't it, kike?

Walmart is trying to sell itself as an Americana brand.

Pic related.

Holy fuck go back to halfchan with this shitposting. This is a walmart commercial.

And who would EVER believe the slimy goyim at walmart would do anything that wasn't specifically for profit, up to and including selling the sovereignty and solvency of the USA?