Why does 8/pol/ think they're an important think tank that memed Trump into office when all the relevant shit actually...

Why does 8/pol/ think they're an important think tank that memed Trump into office when all the relevant shit actually almost exclusively happened on cuck/pol/?

Because dysnomia tricked them into thinking they're practicing magick.

nt shareblue

If I was shariablue i'd be posting that on Holla Forums itself you stupid fuck

i/k rite usi mu–
>obviously it was us those handsome devils at half/pol/ that did
fuck off lel

Do you feel in charge?

Yeah, 4chan absolutely did that

Because Holla Forums didnt fucking do anything, it was Clinton's absolute incompetence that got him into office

how?

they didn't

i don't think you were paying attention. 4chan banned a shit ton of people, had a lot of anti-trump threads, deleted many, many threads, deleted threads about podesta, pizzagate, huma and other things. cuckchan was cucked. i remember getting banned for a week for making a slightly anti-trump thread on 8/pol/. during the elections, i recognized and understood why, but now, 8/pol/ sucks. made me hate politics so fucking much.

By offering a platform for discussion and leaking of materials that elsewhere wasn't possible. That by itself was a huge influence on the media landscape. Nevermind most OC has been made by cuckchan regulars which then turned into a whole new form of propaganda that has proven to be very effective.

Two shekels for this post, kind sir.

get out redditor

ITT: USI

Think thank think about the glory rightfully resting in the wind.
Eight chang Pol science fair project is garbage.
Get beefy nacho cheese diplomatfnordic immunization records for the cognitive dissonance among us weighted blanket. Small world is bigger than the news. Just wanted to let you know what I can do.

can you take your meds?

Don't interupt him he is doing an incantation

I'm a guy that knows things and that's actually unironically true. The first kek thread started on 8pol where he was the OP, and he's been making x/pol/ threads for a long time before that. The meme took off on its own, though.

t- guy that knows dysomnia

maybe halfpol, you'd get banned here

Did you fucking just see what was on CNN right now? Syrain President claims that Trump told him about the USA's battle plans agaist ISIS! Holy Shit! They guy can't keep his mouth shut!!!

Holla Forums is peopled by delirious fools. they were in effect instrumentalized by the trump campaign and its supporters, but the effect was so small and counter-productive that the effort was dropped. they are simply too stupid and too racist to be of any real influence, beyond convincing floating voters that a vote for trump was a vote for hitler. the proof of their uselessness lies in the fact that they weren't destroyed by the power brokers who had something to lose. a phone call from obama and 8/pol/ would have disappeared forever: he didn't bother and nor has trump because they are nothing to be afraid of. in fact, from the point of view of politics, the best place for them is in a basement with a computer. there, everything they do can be watched and any illegal activity pre-empted, plus the fact that to change the world it's outside you need to venture, into the real world where your audience is hostile

You sound worried moshe

and then there was the french election. deprived of support from state elements, Holla Forums could no longer rely on twatter/fb bots and sockpuppets. they operated openly, displaying a skin crawling ignorance of french politics, the language and even the electoral process.
the media was watchng and was able to pick up on their direly unfunny memes and ridicule them, just as they deserve. then, news broke that american proto-nazis were behind the macron leaks (false ofc, but Holla Forums believed it) and that sealed Marine le Pen's fate as a serial loser.
as a matter of fact, that's the only thing they have in common with her -losing all the time. which brings us to trump, over whom Holla Forums was completely and utterly wrong. he in no way supports their ideology, loves jews and gives secrets to the commies to impress.
what future for the tiny band of fat idiots that is Holla Forums and the big fat fool from manila? pic related