Why do american patriots want to exclusively buy things that are made in america...

Why do american patriots want to exclusively buy things that are made in america, when most things that are made in america are made by illegal immigrants that don't even pay taxes?

It's almost like you like dicks or something.

Well, we want the immigrants to go, too.

Tell me more about dicks faggot

Gee, I wonder if consumption has anything to do with monopolies being held by corporations??? Nah, no way you're the dicksucker. Could only be coincidence, amirite????

because the service industry isn't serving the american people. they want to return to an industrial economy. sadly, it won't happen. not even with Trump. america will slowly dim down to become irrelevant in the next 100 years. what else is expected from half breed whites, niggers and kikes?

You are not required to support corporations in order to cover your basic needs, you dumb shit.

It is when they have a monopoly you absolute tard.

But they don't, Holla Forums

Is that so?
Tell us your secrets o wise man who lives in the forest and is so in tune with nature he gets his internet connection (which is all but required for survival in society nowadays) from the trees.

But they do, Holla Forums.

why do people that claim to care about humans use shit made by robots

An internet connection is not a basic need.
You don't need to buy food, clothes, etc. from corporations. You can use alternative banks and insurances. You can buy alternative energy from middle sized companies, etc. The retarded kid's argument about being forced to buy from muh evil porky just doesn't hold true.

k

You are retarded.

Let's ignore the etc. here and just focus on food and clothes.
Where exactly is the average person going to go for food that isn't owned by some corporation?
If you don't live near a farmer's market or have the land to grow/produce your own shit then you're out of luck in this regard (especially in terms of meat).
Though I'm legitimately curious where you'd find clothing that isn't made by a corporation. Do you go to a seamstress to have all of your clothes made for this? I can't think of any alternatives.
What exactly do you mean by alternative energies? Solar and wind energy? Those are inefficient as fuck.

I don't know where you live but finding locally sourced produce is very easy for me and only slightly less convenient than going to a supermarket. The same goes for clothing unless you only shop at mega malls.

They are but they are available and they work sufficiently for private use. Consider anything more efficient to be a luxury you've gotten used to.

I have literally never seen a clothing store where the clothes were made locally with the exception of places that specialized in fancy dresses and shit like that.
Where do I find these clothing stores you speak of?
I don't know much about solar panels (other than them being expensive as fuck the last time I checked), but I do know power provided by windmills is only available in specific areas.

Ignorant leftypol faggot …your assertion isn't true and the fact that you would make such an idiotic post is a perfect example of the clueless left.

It seems like you live in some bumfuck place tbh

I live just outside of a city, I was about to say you must live in some bumfuck nowhere town where people have to be more self-reliant for more of their shit.

You're just not trying, it's almost like you don't even care dude

If I didn't care I wouldn't be asking where to find these places.
Are you one of those people that claims they have knowledge of something, and then when asked for specifics they act condescending and then never actually tell anyone anything?

No need to datamine the shit out of me just because you're not able to find a locally grown head of lettuce and a pair of underpants that don't come from china

Alright, no more (you)s.
6/10 you actually had me interested in the conversation, mild disappointment.

Because there's only a CHANCE that wetbacks made things IN the US, where as anything imported is DEFINITELY made by some filthy foreign shit. More over, the profit stays in the US rather than going to some foreign power; when a country starts importing for the majority of it's goods is when a country goes to shit.

what else is expected from half breed whites, niggers and kikes = Screw you, you judgemental asswipe.

Re: "because the service industry isn't serving the american people. they want to return to an industrial economy. sadly, it won't happen. not even with Trump. america will slowly dim down to become irrelevant in the next 100 years. what else is expected from half breed whites, niggers and kikes?"

Screw you, you judgemental piece of shit. Get off of your soap box.

It's because if we don't buy locally, and keep buying form…say China (which we have been), it gets to the point where we have all of our eggs in one basket. If we have bad relations with China, they can then put an embargo (of sorts) on trade and really wreak havoc on on our already crumbling society. Buying from other countries means we are "spending" money. To have homegrown goods, means that we can sale at OUR price and we are then "making" money, which can be used to pay debt, or build the country. America's leaders have been really greedy and have made money for themselves, by literally selling parts of our country to the highest bidders. Like Hillary for instance, who has been selling our land which has Uranium in it, to the Russians. The most recent case was the Bundy Ranch, to which a man lost his life over some BS distraction like illusory land rights stemming back to the 1800s. It was a lie built for the support of the public and something for the "media" to pump out as propaganda, to demonize the Bundy family. She has sold quite a few Uranium mines of ours to the Russians….who will probably make Nukes to destroy us. Back on point, were China to just stop trading with us right now…we would almost have a total seizure of product in the US. Someone in the Whitehouse designed it that way too, because thats the dumbest thing ever.

What is the best way?
All products of the week aren't subject to the point of contact.
Let me see if you can make it sound good.
Quite honest, I have a great book and converts the leaves to the airport laundry.
For the cognitive behavioral therapy.
Kinda sad.

The reason why our government pays illegals lower pay rates, is pretty much for the same reason above. The remaining money, that they don't have to pay in increased pay wages to actual citizens….also, goes into their bank accounts.

What the fuck are you talking about?

True. For those parts to be in the control of another country, could stop our industries altogether.