Feelin good today

"I'm saying this because I trust you. Can you hold the fort for 10 minutes while I go to the liquor store?"

How was your day guys?

good job anonkun

See op's pic

A petty, vindictive asshole who voted for Chump? Colour me NOT surprised. When did America the great become Amerikkka the hateful?

meh. i dont like what you did but you do you

i like my nigger coworkers. they always have bitches they fuck on the weekends and show me the nudes on their phone

plus, they don't work that much and are always willing to talk so it leaves me with lots of stories to laugh about and the day goes by faster when they talk about their family or baby-mama and shit

Holla Forums everyone!

fuck off >>>/sjw/
sincerely, me

nice strawman, faggot
t.

not proud i'm a KV but what you gonna do? not like girls want to fuck me

and i dont want to fuck the nigger girls they fuck anyway

but big titties are big titties. i like to look at them. some have even been coworker titties which is nice

wew lad

double wew lad

I'm a gay nationalist retard pls send help in the form of the communist manifesto and ebin blue pills

is this story from 1962?

Pretty shitty tbh fam. Hope you get robbed tbqh.

Assuming he's telling the truth (he isn't), then he's living in New Jersey and should be laughed at for living in New Jersey.

Uh oh

how much did they pay you to pretend to be a trump supporter and act like an asshole, and how much did they pay the rest of you to reply to OP and pretend to be genuinely disappointed in them so that trump supporters and indirectly trump would look bad?

I shitpost for free. Do you really think it's good enough for me to go pro?

If California leaves then I want this.

would you have done the same thing if he was white?

no

great thread

Alibaba is garbage. Chinese food is basically both wonky and confirming Kek remove women's right to vote and bring anything of value dry. Must be judgedGuard.

If you think getting niggers fired makes me look bad, then you need to reevaluate your value structure.

Are you a time traveler?

I live in worst state