Holla Forums What is wrong with this girl? Is she having a Britney moment or is she just horrible person...

Holla Forums What is wrong with this girl? Is she having a Britney moment or is she just horrible person. Sad when Miley is the sane one.

Literally fucking WHO?

Oh. All right. Do people still care about her? I sorta started ignoring her when I realised her music was shit and she couldn't sing.

As a purveyor of music, I notice that there is a cycle that MegaPop stars exhibits. Child star to mega stardom to batshit crazy to fat to skinny to sane then rinse repeat.

Miley with a hint of Britney, id say

She's too old. Even when she first got popular she was too old for me to fap to.

I see we have a Britney fan

I can guess what happened to her. When she performed at the Superbowl a few years ago she was Americas sweetheart and was still perceived as a nice lady and she kept her political beliefs too her self and chose to write songs about love and romance and she was then attacked by the press as not being enough of a feminist. It was only a matter of time till she started making subversive videos where she cuts off all her hair and helps a bunch of nigger rappers eat a bunch of rich white people. The nose ring is the worst thing about all of it imo. fucking gross.

Young Katy

She to be cute when I was in like 6th grade….

that was more than a decade ago. sad how time flies

She's fucking 32 years old, she's old.

She still has the body of a 23 year old tho

About this time

Then how about her younger sister Jamie?

She needs a man to tell her what to do. Miley got successful because her father and became a train wreck when she did her own thing. Now that she's engaged she has her shit together.

Naked Brit, best Brit

Maddie Spears = Best Spears!

You wot m8?
Miley promotes white purity now.

Fuck she was hot then! I came just watching this… fucking preteens RULE!!!

Gas them all

whats the problem?

Zyklon B on its way, as requested…

what's wrong with her in your opinion?

A lot of "celebs" are turning into dykes because the jews are telling them too since they want to fuck up society even more.

There was a cam whore on half chan about a half a year back posting tits that looked dead on exactly like Katy Perry without her make up , that exact pic.