Explain this to me

So, again… what about that "air is moving with the globe earth", again? You can't debunk the earth being flat sorry…

Other urls found in this thread:

handsontheland.org/grsa/resources/curriculum/mid/dunes/images/global_wind_patt2.gif
youtube.com/user/MullkyB
facebook.com/forcetheline/
youtu.be/AcdBFfoi3uU?t=9m38s
youtu.be/uJhL7y0ahUE?t=47s
christianflatearthministry.org/antarctica/no-midnight-sun-in-the-antarctic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_of_Faerûn
state.gov/t/avc/trty/193967.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If the earth is flat then why do things roll down hills?
Debunked. Flat earthers on suicide watch.

If the earth is round then why do things roll down hills northward? Debunked. Basketball earthers on suicide watch.

If Earth is flat then why do seas have waves? Pancakekikes forever holocausted.

If Earth is round then why do seas calm back to being flat? Basketballearthers forever holocausted.

Also ball earth was thought up by a freemason kike so think again…

Daily reminder "NASA" in hebrew means to deceive…

Yes, the Earth is flat, God is real, and you aren't a faggot. There, somebody accepted the lies you tell yourself every night to rationalize your failures. Hope it helped.

Explain this first
Also explain video related and tell me who's being lied to.
B-b-but what about the conspiracy is too large? You splutter. There is no conspiracy too large there is only witless idiots who fall for them.

does "chan" means anything in hebrew?

Probably faggot honestly.

a rocket launched by nasa has a curved launch directory, cuz earth is round, u fuckin moron.
And thats where your nonsense ends and ignorance shows.

?????????????????

check'em

NASA claims they launch straight up and that the earth is spinning 1,000 mph. Based off of this the air can't be moving with the earth if it was indeed a ball. At the very least it's stationary. Also how fast the earth is spinning the airplane would miss the runway completely brilliantly proven by Brian Mullen… prove him wrong or admit to projecting, dipshit.

internet backwards is tenretni
coincidence?

handsontheland.org/grsa/resources/curriculum/mid/dunes/images/global_wind_patt2.gif
cant?
And based off of what do u think it cant?
Why would the plane miss the runway?

That doesn't actually argue against anything. The airplane is moving at 1,200 mph with the earths rotation. If you think you can line up with the north and south runway you're a fucking idiot.

u dont argue anything.
so if the plane moves 1200 and the earth moves 1000… How fast does the plane go relatively, u utter retard?

You can't force the earth to stop spinning nor can you force your airplane to go 0 mph. Do the math you cannot make the runway.

0"mph" relative to the ground? How come im sitting down and not moving right now?

How come u move with the bus, or a car, instead of staying behind? Or with a bicycle. Or skateboard?

The Earth isn't flat you idiots, it's a short cylinder, so when you go North or South far enough then you convert to the flat bit.

Civilization IV was a mistake.

i win again

According to gravity you can move with the earth as long as you're on the ground. You cannot move with the earth if you are off the ground, that is fallacy according to NASA itself. Or are you going to admit that earth as we know is stationary and NASA is faking the launch?

That's only true if you're observing from the earth which is where the mistake is.
He made the original point that you were an outside observer but is now moving the frame of reference to being on the earth

good job. I like, when u defeat yourself

The fly on the train only works if you are inside if something solid. Like a train or a car for example. It does not however work if nothing solid is containing you, you fucking retard. NASA themselves say that spacecraft arch in the air because of the earths rotation. SO, you're saying that aircraft can ignore this, but NASA rockets can't? It looks like you defeated yourself not the other way around.

ye, earths rotation. Always launched in 1 direction. Just like why space launches r not feasible on certain latitudes.
Everything still confirms spherical earth.
stop trolling

also whats inertia?

oh you goddamn fucking retard

Good job, you just went full retard.

The Earth isn't flat. We are.

an now u r making up what i wrote, on top of making up physics

Even after this confirms the earth is flat, you faggots will still believe that the earth is round. The round earth, the big bang, atheism, the fake "universe", are all things the kike made up to make you feel insignificant, like a grain of sand in an ocean. All NASA and space programs help do is to make you feel like you are nothing and us being here has no purpose. The same thing the communist kikes did to russians btw. Stop giving into false science. Most of the "proof", of the earth being round isn't actually proven true. They make up theories to explain things without actually proving the theories themselves. Don't give into to propaganda, it hurts everyone in the long run.

remember to record your reaction

C:\launch

Remember to record your denial.

I don't really have a comment about the specific arguments of this thread, but I just wanted to say I think the way the flat earth theory is spreading out to other websites is just fucking great. I used to frequently lurk the theflatearthsociety.org forums and the discussions were hilarious and extremely educational to me at the time. I'm not here to say that flat earth theory is right or wrong, just that none of you even understand the culture that originated all this modern discussion. Those forums have many individuals that adopt the most extreme positions, and it is regularly assumed that a whole group of them are long term trolls with enormous investment in developing their various personas. They've spent years years role playing in this game, and they don't care if you never figure it out.

There are plenty of sincere people too, on both sides. The end result is you learn that 99% of the population isn't emotionally prepared for critical thinking and will take any chance they can get to protect their egos with any familiar position they can find like a worn out toddler's blanket, and you become acquainted with nearly every type of logical fallacy commonly known. The most puzzling thing I learned is that only rare individuals have enough intellectual playfulness to consider and develop these ideas for fun alone without being somehow threatened by a decidedly nonthreatening idea.

It's not just a microcosm of society in general either. There is more richness to the theory than what you will see at first glance. I'm not saying the earth is flat, but there's too much laughing going on for anyone to tell whether or not any of their individual claims have any merit. Some involved are creative enough to revise other scientific theories, and they are capable of poking holes in common wisdom by strategically adopting an object of ridicule.

how big is the sun? How far away is it from earth? How do seasons work? Why is everything but earth spherical? How come, if the other bodies r flat, theres no picture at all showing that? How come its the equator, thats the longest around, instead of the 90 degree south point? How come u cant feel planes constantly turn to the side, to correct for going in circles? How come light from the sun stops abruptly an theres a night on the other semicircle? Why is moon visible during the evening and night, but not during the day? Why can u observe mars going backwards on its path on the skys plane in certain intervals? How do eclipses work?

About 34 miles in diameter.
About 30,000 miles away.
But anyway, enough with the many questions that you could easily research yourself, dipshit. When Brian Mullen is done with you there will be no excuses. No bullshit argument such as: "it's just a mirage", while conveniently ignoring the fact that a boat disappearing into the distance could be the same thing (such as the thickness of air/humidity could obscure you not being able to see the boat off in the distance). Now off with you, crypto kike.

You be coming. keep your soul veiled in the wind. Oh yeah if you want to ramble. We played with the golden can call. And I should do you a little push with rocket power. Remember when.

stop posting footfag threads, faggot

This guy is a retard. His name is Brian Mullin and he ended up deleting all of his videos after he realized that he was wrong.

That's actually wrong… if you look at his discussion section it isn't deleted…
youtube.com/user/MullkyB
His job was in jeopardy (he can't believe what he wants to believe). It's a bit like firing a scientist because he believes in god, utter bullshit. The experiment is going underway this fall. Count on it.
facebook.com/forcetheline/

His job is in jeopardy because his employers think he is mentally ill. Only someone with schizophrenia or some related mental illness could believe this flat earth shit. They aren't trying to shut him down, they just think he is a liability. The guy is nuts.

You're the only one that's nuts… where's the fucking curvature you goddamn fool.

Yeah, the guy could be schizophrenic, and I can't be bothered to watched the video right now. But based on experience you are most likely part of the problem with society. You probably have no intellectual playfulness or curiosity within you, so your mind is nothing but a safe space with a desperate need to enforce your particular set of norms on everybody else and dictate your own flavor of reality that you are most comfortable with. There is a need for people who are not mentally ill who are willing to think about any idea no matter how ridiculous, and it doesn't help when someone close minded is always ready to ad hominem them without a second thought. These unproductive attitudes get in the way of human advancement. If you aren't afraid, angered, saddened, or otherwise emotionally triggered in some fashion, one would expect you to either ignore this whole thing or to actually engage with any specific claims that you find most counterfactual and rewarding to refute.

LOL you can't measure the curvature of the earth with a telescope dumbass, also nice intentional blurry lense, I could zoom in with a fucking digital camera and it would look better. Not even mentioning what he just performed is pseudo science, he assumes no matter what that light will bend (making a mirage) so that you can see what you normally shouldn't see. Nevermind the fact that in order to obtain that you'd have to have very specific conditions for it to happen. If you can't measure the curvature with a ruler, it's pseudo math/science, sorry.

FLAT EARTHERS BTFO

Yeah you can, dumbass.

Way to step up your idiocy

Nice strawman. You're basically saying that since I think the earth is round, that I fall into some sort of close minded mold that has no ability to be skeptical about anything. That's like how liberals claim that everyone who doesn't agree with them a fascist or Nazi. You see the world in black and white with no grey area. You are the close minded one here, dipshit.

youtu.be/AcdBFfoi3uU?t=9m38s
BURDEN OF FUCKING PROOF YOU STUPID NIGGER

It's 35 miles away and there is surface heat, you fucking mong

Did you even watch the video? see: 5:02 and onward

No, it's not because you see it as round. It's because you'd rather call him schizophrenic than play with any of his claims or ignore him.

That's not an answer I watched it straight to that point and he didn't give me an explanation. So I ask again, burden of fucking proof you stupid bitch.

I said "and onward". Goddamn, i'll spoonfeed you again see: 6:06 and onward

No, prove to me that bellow the line is just a reflection… he doesn't even explain why it would be but just pretentiously (a bit like a moron) said that it would always be a reflection… where's the proof of that? Oh that's right you both have none.

I stopped listening to schizo faggots a long time ago, unless they are smart, unlike this guy.

Hey, I think the world is a 3D triangle. You should try to play with my claims or else you are a simple minded sheep with no imagination.

This isn't at all what I mean. Your emotional state makes you guarded and unplayful. If you stopped listening to schizos, you should ignore the thread, but you are too emotionally triggered to respond in a positive, curious, joyful, or neutral manner.

Are you a low functioning autist? Why do you keep using this terminology. You sound like a hippie faggot trying to talk science.

It's called an argument, faggot. This isn't your safespace

>>>/tumblr/

Explain these measurements bucko…
So, you're using fake measurements while the big boys are using real measurements… huh…

Explain why snipers have to adjust their shots for Earth's rotation, bucko? You think they just pretend to do that for the lulz?

No they actually don't. I've shot a deer from 500 yards away and NEVER had to factor in the supposed rotation of the earth. Know why? Because no one does. Those snipers were ordered to lie by their superiors. It's pretty fucking obvious fam. Literally all you do is calculate the elevation and wind speed that's fucking it. Also, by that (logic), how could snipers in ww2 shoot from afar without missing every time (in a time that didn't even know of the Coriolis effect)? Oh, that right, because they didn't need to because the earth is fucking motionless.

Because you don't have to at 500 yards, pleb. I'm talking 1000 yards +

That's fucking retarded. You're taking tin foil to a whole new level.

A sniper would have blown the whistle on this by now, or at least someone who knew about it would. It must be fun making assertions with no evidence to back it up, while acting like you know what you're talking about. I miss being 14.

Your emotions put your minds on the rails dictated by the negative emotions. (It's true I also could be more positive in my posts.) I am not here to force a shape of the earth on you, but to remind you that there is nothing threatening about flat earth theory and only opportunities for rewarding mental exercise and play. It's not about blind acceptance but rather controlling negative responses such as anger, sadness, and fear when they are clearly unnecessary and to enable the same mental growth that you likely experienced as a child. These emotions tend to dominate thinking when one is stressed or has a long history of painful experiences. When my physical health was at its worst, my thinking became just as yours, but now I can reserve the negative emotions more frequently and utilize them for more realistic threats. I want you to see this for what it is: an opportunity for fun.

Wow… you're really going to embarrass yourself and say that a distance of 500 yards is not effected by the earths rotation but 1,000 yards does? Wow, more proof you're using pseudo science.

because the bullet isn't in the air long enough for it to make a difference. Use your brain

Sure it isn't on supposedly constantly rotating earth. I won, who's next?

I have a question about the "no curvature" argument. In this video there's a bridge that's about 20 miles wide. Earth is 20k miles wide so the bridge is 1/1000th of that. 360 degrees/1000 = about a third of a degree.
Shouldn't that be pretty much invisible or am I thinking about it wrong?

It doesn't equate that much over such a relatively short scale.

Cody mentions specifically
Cody: surface heat warms up the air above it, changing its density and heres how light acts, when going through media of different density

Why are my trurds cylindrical, yet my urine fluid and flat? You can't explain that. magnets?

They still didn't answer the question… so according to you everything is a reflection? And no retard, light does not bend that way. If that were true nearly the whole earth would be lit up on a spherical ball. Use your common sense for once idiots.

Oh, you mean flat earthers entire argument?

That's pretty much all they have to say. No need to prove your claim, just keep bullshitting.

Explain this round earth kikes.

common sense is not what does science, u retard. How bout u google how mirages happen, instead? R u gonna deny existence of air and ground too?

u know how he knows its a reflection? Cuz its the same image, but mirrored

>That's pretty much all they have to say. No need to prove your claim, just keep bullshitting.

magnets

peyote

Now this proves how intellectually stunted you ball earthers are. Not a lick of intelligence to verify your claims.
You:

Cody tells u how it works.
stop trolling

No he doesn't, all he does is just guesstimate. The way he went into photoshop and drew around on the image should be proof enough of that. My god are you people stupid af. It's really no wonder why humanity is going to shit.

so what is this?

It's an upside down reflection on the water, gee that sure does prove that cody is right. Armed with this knowledge can you prove that there's reflection in this image?

how do u know its a reflection?

Wow, you're smart.
35 miles squared x 8 = 9800 / 12 (feet) = about 817 feet of curvature.
817 + 144 =
1215 - 961 = 254 feet
You should only be able to see 254 feet of the smoke stack over the horizon. You round earthers are fucking dumb.

because gravity pulls them towards the biggest mass, i.e. the surface you're stood on

The flat earth thing reminds of the "Best Korea" thing.
A bunch of people started joking about it, and then some retards came along and started believing it.
I can't stop laughing about it.
I hope after Trump's 8 years are done, Americans elect a Flat Earther. Maybe we all die, but we die laughing.

I saw this guy awhile ago, it's a shame that someone this stupid is wasting their money on an engineering degree. This is the perfect example of someone that should just stick to liberal arts.

they took away my palace…

Who knew that satellites were curved, oh that's right they aren't… the camera lenses are obviously fisheye cams. Nevermind the fact that it's all done in a pool and not actually live.

Stopped watching there

Well then, that only shows that you are an ignorant little child who's afraid of any real criticism. Why don't you go crawl back to your safespace you whining little kike.

obvious b8

youtu.be/uJhL7y0ahUE?t=47s
Explain this then retard. You know, you big bang "theorists" are some of the biggest hypocrites on earth. You claim that believing in a god and that he created the world we live in is laughable, yet you expect us to believe that an explosion can come from nowhere that lacks any proof of whatsoever. Really go die in a hole with your pseudo science religion. I could show you all the proof in the world that NASA is lying folks, yet you'll still cling onto it like it's some sacred relic, like a religion itself. You know what it's called when someone has no actual proof of something yet cling onto it as truth anyway? It's called faith. So again I shall call you a stupid hypocrite.

i win again. Earth proven to be spherical.
/thread

dude, these little quips are getting old. It's obvious you're trolling and everyone here knows it. Find a new meme and move on.

universe always was there why would it need a god before that, especially, since there wasnt a before before big bang.
Difference is universe exists and we can prove it. U cant prove god, flat earth or that u r not a troll

Choose one you autistic faggot.

YUP.

it didnt come from nothing. It didnt come at all.
What made god, then?

He created himself.

Now we are getting into the core of how delusional these flat earthers are. I'm not even an atheist, but this is literally the most retarded statement I have ever seen.

I know this is bait but people have been going AROUND the world for hundreds of years. Why the fuck would that be a conspiracy?

Because you don't understand how a flat earth map works. East in west is circular on a flat earth map. The outer edge is always south and the north pole is in the center. Capiche? There has never been a flight (in a straight line) from the north pole to the south pole and back in history.

how does a midnight sun work?

christianflatearthministry.org/antarctica/no-midnight-sun-in-the-antarctic/
In depth explanation.

heres how magic works: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_of_Faerûn

just skimmed through that site. It looks like a fucking cult

Dude, all it takes for you to do is just read a little. Just because someone has a different belief than you doesn't mean that they don't have valid criticisms.
“If the earth be a globe, at midnight the eye would have to penetrate thousands of miles of land and water even at 65 degrees North latitude, in order to see the sun at midnight. That the sun can be seen for days together in the Far North during the Northern summer, proves that there is something very seriously wrong with the globular hypothesis. Besides this how is it that the midnight sun is never seen in the south during the southern summer? Cook penetrated as far South as 71 degrees, Weddell in 1893 reached as far as 74 degrees, and Sir James C. Ross in 1841 and 1842 reached the 78th parallel, but I am not aware that any of these navigators have left it on record that the sun was seen at midnight in the south.” –Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny”
Now stop being a dumbass and try to debunk this.

Theres a midnight sun at the south pole. Just go.
Instead of posting shit yt cideos and religious website, just link us to a peer-reviewed scientific article about how every1 is wrong

videos*

No the burden of proof is on you to prove that the sun is on the south pole instead of the north pole. Also Winship is a scientist you dipshit.

u claim earth is flat, so wheres the paper?
Argument from authority. Doesnt matter if hes a scientist, if hes wrong and wrote no paper that got through the peer-review

Not proof.

Trying looking up something called a 'gravity turn', it is a planned maneuver that uses gravity to minimize the stress on a vehicle.Most rockets intend to enter orbit, which is an elliptical trajectory, and it's much more efficient to arc into this trajectory than to go straight up and then accelerate laterally.

Why are other planets round, everything is subject to the laws of physics. What makes earth so special?

it is a proof. If u want more, all u need to do is go to the south pole

state.gov/t/avc/trty/193967.htm
Under guard maybe.

Also:
Yeah maybe in your dreams pal.

choose 1
there r white nights in norway, canada, iceland… U dont have to go that far north.
Ud know that, if your dinner wasnt made of gorilla glue

So what happens, according to the flat earth model, if you travel along the equator from east to west? Would you have to maintain a constant arc curving to the left to return to the same point you started?

Precisely. Just because you don't feel like your curving doesn't mean you are. Same can go for spherical earth. If you were near the north pole or south pole you'd have to do the exact same thing. You do realize this no?

aren't*

I don't know. According to spherical earth model, the core of the earth would be pulling you towards it like a magnet at all times, in which case you could maintain a straight course near the poles and follow said curvature without having to make course corrections.
In the flat earth model following the equator, you would have to actively turn the entire way "around" the earth.
Thoughts?

Upon further reflection, I think I am way off in my former thought process. You are correct in saying I would have to constantly turn to follow a path around the earth near the poles. FML

Sea..LEVEL ←———– because it's ALWAYS LEVEL!! Water cannot bend or "curve". Water finds its LEVEL. How can people not understand this?

its flat bro

look into it

"It might be inferred that I am alluding to the curvature of space supposed to exist according to the teachings of relativity, but nothing could be further from my mind. I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved, is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view."
-Nikola Tesla

Says the retard.

Nice projection kiddo.

OK, let's revisit the facts of this argument again:

JET FUEL CAN"T MELT STEEL ROCKETS

it was first done with shadows

How fucking stupid are you? They curve for fuel efficiency.

Yes because clearly you can't measure a shadow from the sun circling you. Surely you can't… surely…

you obviously don't know what ops post was on about… also:
pick one mate

the shadows will act differently

yes, you curve with the curvature and rotation of the earth to save on fuel.

wow please get the fuck out.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

THEN how can a plane make the landing based off of the curvature of the earth in the op?!

Meant rotation

Doesn't matter what you meant, you're retarded.

This is a good example of the shit you globalists do:

I can't believe they used a 1960's airstream trailer as a decompression chamber, are people that fucking dumb to see it's a caravan they are in? There must be some right fucking idiots out there, that could believe for one minute that these fucking idiots can get to the moon. It's absurd, just nonsense to think they could even do it today, let alone in the 1960's and 70's, it's fucking ludicrous. And even today, on the BBC, was a thing about Niel Armstrong about going to the moon, did they fuck go to the moon. We live in a world full of lies, some of them are outright fucking ridiculous, but still the gormless masses believe their junk, and the next pile of shit they come out with. Fuck you NASA, you fucking bunch of space acting frauds. And these Mars missions they are pushing at the moment, just more fucking ridiculous lies coming from these fucking clowns. National Academy of Space Actors.