Does this turn u on

^

No it's a cartoon. It's not real

I want to fuck Dick-chan.

sounds nice. I wish I could fuck my waifu

looks like a shit anime, this is probably the only scene worth watching

What's stopping you?

You can't be more right. I'll still end up watching it all though.

what shitty anime is this from?

I have shit taste so it works
Need I say more

not enough money for an onahole and dakimakura with a lewd print of waifu

eromanga sensei. I havent watched it yet

you really just need a daki, then just rub your dick over it, works good enough

onahole makes it all the better. so I can act as if Im cumming inside of her

user didn't imply that one was better than the other. He merely said that OP's image is a cartoon and not real. There was no judgment there at all. Way to be hyperdefensive, you cartoon-wanking pedo fuck.

I was playing on the offensive, judging him for being enslaved to 3DPD

Gay Community

Im a criminal in that case then

t. homosexual

It turned out like the Schlieffen Plan and failed horribly.

Masturbating to anime is against Article 33 of the Geneva convention.

>>>/trash/

Gay Community is not to be directed at heterosexual hentai. You ruin everything you normal faggot plebian.

Why do gay tripfriend fags always come here for attention? Just cause they don't like you on your own board doesn't mean you should come here.

I want to like this show, but the characters are such $GENERIC_ANIMU, it's hard. Even if they are destined to lose against the power of cocks.

no one is posting there :<

I wasn't planning to jack off today, I guess I am now.

So Holla Forums is just your bacakup? What you just come sauntering around here when you need an esteem boost and some (you)s?

glad to be of help

I am masochist. So being berated is part of the fun

Do you post in or lurk any threads other than the one's that you create?

I used to exclusively post to Holla Forums and now I do the same for tripfriend.

I like(d) Holla Forums cause its not one specific topic. I cant stand it when only one topic is allowed to be discussed at all times

I havent really looked in to other boards. Apart from /x/ briefly cause I love spoops

Why haven't I been posting/lurking more to Holla Forums? I dont really know

So it seems that the 2Dpoots are the judgmental ones then. What a very interesting revelation. I suppose you don't think the use of the word "enslaved" is at all hyperbolic either then, do you?

3DPD's take your time and money for you to throw your dick in to a smelly hole. And if you have kids, say goodbye to your free time. If you try to escape at that point, you get tracked down with shill'd support

So yeah. Enslaved

not to mention you can literally gain sexual release by yourself

Yes, but only becuase zettai ryouiki is the sexiest trope in exsistencs

ah. I do like that

Then post some plz

``test``

people like you are at fault for the current state of society
you reject responsibility of being an adult and lose yourself in escapism, which might seem like a personal issue, but if you look at the political spectrum and where it moved, people like you have taken over on the left and right ruining everything for everyone

So be a slave?
Mgtow 4 life nigga

Domo

I am not taking up any responsibility by not involving myself with 3DPD

lol fgt

sad

you're going to relapse on speed and die of an overdose in a couple of years.

how original

i too sexually identify as a MG and TOW mounted Wiesel

it's me after my transition with Rheinmetall hormone therapy

I used to be a T34 till I was red pilled. Now I'm a tiger 2

Don't remind me of makaposter's tragic end.

They are probably avoiding your autistic ass since no one actually likes you.

You always use 'I'm a Masochist so I like to be insulted' as some sort of shield. It's clearly not true considering the time you weren't invited onto discord, you came crying onto \b\.

I want to give the Wiesel headpats.

well, tbf, there is a nozomi posting guy. I just wasnt in the mood to talk to him.

He has a more specific name, just not sure who it is. Its this blue haired trap. Thats their avatar. I think the name is Emi?

No. I'm too desensitized for this to make me feel anything anymore. Now if she started rimming and fingerblasting her, maybe.

Why do you say these things?

Kids aren't so bad, there are days when they're sweet and funny that make it all worthwhile. I'm too ugly to mate though.

user, it's simple.
They have nothing of any substance to say, so they circumvent anonymity. It's like saying "I'm a girl".

Why are their buttholes so small? When they poop, does it come out like spaghetti?

user…

Even anime girls poop.

I want anime girls to poop in my mouth.

B-bullshit.

I have pictures.

Bullshit

DELTE THIS

S-she's just taking a wee!

I'm not quite dead.

He will be missed.

too bad