Mfw there could be giant alien machine which eats whole galaxies and produce them into its fuel and everytime it eats...

Anyone has panick attack when you think about this or it's only me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum#Existential_threat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I get where you're coming from but if it does happen chances are we'll never know so don't worry about it

That sounds more like a fantasy than anything else.

yes i know but the sheer mass of that machine makes me nearly faint. When i try to imagien it i get all dizzy and shit.

Think of it this way; it could be a near instantaneous and painless death and could occur without you knowing about it.

i dont give a shit about pain or death but just try to imagine how big it is. Now i have panic attack.

You gotta learn to accept that there are things in life we cant control. It's like the concept of god; wheter he does or doesn't exist, we'll never really know and we need to deal with that. After all, if they say everything is made of something them howcome we can only get to quarks before there's just nothing? some shit is out of our control and always will be and you need to learn to cope with that

this shit is not out of control its total madness. I bet when the nearest star explode we will all fucking die it can happen any time any second.

You mean the sun?

there could be a naked man behind you right now, stroking his hairy penis while looking at your ass crack

i'm sorry to tell, user, you have no face.

in fact no one know how old is our sun and when its going apeshit. They are just guesses it could be today or in billions of years.

Im pretty sure there isnt

space isn't real. it's an ocean.

what does it matter anyway? If such a thing were happening we couldn't do anything. We may as well just stand here and sprinkle.

Those things are happening just look how huge alien ships are and i bet they were just scouts fighting each other. Now let's say imperial ship will head to our earth and we will see it's huge structure across whole planet. Everyone will go insane.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

You are nothing user, and so you have nothing to lose

Time dilation of such a massive object would mean we wouldn't notice, and you'd have plenty of time to die a natural death first.

I think there's something in the human psyche that reacts with panic to certain words and images which those words convey.

An unfeeling, large thing that we don't understand that *eats*- not only kills us, but uses our dead bodies as food. Being eaten activates your caveman brain.

OP, you may or may not need psychological help. It'd be worth looking into if you can. Make an effort to learn how to cope with panic attacks. 4-7-8 breathing is a good tool to have.

That can't exist within the laws of physics, so don't sweat it. The closest thing would be a supermassive blackhole but that's not really a machine because it has no moving parts.

There can't be a machine as big as the whole Universe because its constituent parts would be expanding away from each at increasingly fast rates until they are receding faster than light due to dark energy. The whole Universe is doing this as we speak, and when it's finished, the only things left to interact with will be our Local Group of galaxies, which will have merged into a super galaxy. Everything beyond the point where gravity beats out whatever the mysterious dark energy happens to be will have expanded beyond our observable horizon NEVER to return.

If you do want a Universal scale threat to worry about, then I wouldn't worry about any alien machines, I would worry about a false vacuum collapse.
Shitipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum#Existential_threat

Although even then, if a vacuum collapse happened the wave of ground state energy space would travel towards us at the speed of light, so we'd never know about it, until we're instantly exterminated. We'll never really know if this will happen until it's happening.

Don't sweat it!

galaxies are kinda over doing it
something that eats planets

What the point in panicking about things outside of your control or unfounded?

user, the only logical outcome of evolution is the growth of a super-being that consumes all. Eventually the Ouroboros eats itself entirely and the cycle begins anew.
YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE

but what if the "digestion"/ "consumption" process of said machine takes millions of years?
You will never see it coming, or ending.
You will never notice

there was a hindu (i think) myth about universes ending and then beginning again, over and over, always identical but with a gradual error.

a giant alien machine would be detectable.
why would aliens make a giant machine that just runs and seeks fuel to seek fuel?
No, i dont panic over bullshit. I have enough optimism to want to live and not worry about some nihilistic shit

You just defined live.

but machine isnt life and life wasnt created

Fedora in damage control detected.

keep dreaming

So deep. And a good point.

and is also earth to know when over blooey so who knows?

wtc1, wtc2 and wtc7 fell and it was against laws of physics
where is your god now?

But there can't be a god, right, fedoralord? Trips for Jesus.

Kindda funny how repeating numbers worshippers always ignore numbers sometimes.

I will be there in a few minutes. I have a great day and I will be there. I will be in the same time as you. we can go to the point of contact with the golden hero. I'm not feeling good about this stuff. We are going to be a good person.

You imply space and the universe actually exist. You imply we aren't all in a gigantic continent sized wear house.

Do you think when you take a plane to a new "country" you actually go there? The plane is just a ride inside of a chamber that gives the illusion of being in the air.

They are called black holes faggot. They suck in material and break it down to atoms then reconfigures the matter in a way it can exist in the universe being created. Our universe is old and falling apart as they do. This universe is being actively recycled for the next one. It happens again and again. There have been an infinite number of universes to exist before ours and infinite will be created aftr ours is gone.

Illusion that they may be able to make.
Air purifier in the wind was blowing up my phone.
Nothing else we need to play can make it sound good.
Up circle triangle down and agree with outsiders for something better.

Black mirror is garbage. Blacks are the only people of Earth that know jack shit then make a box out of plywood to whoop niggerversus.