Oopsie!

Okay Holla Forums law failed me, what can I do to get make this man suffer till he leaves town? He is a 27y/o stay at home boy and works for his dad. Money not a problem and have about 15 people who will help at anytime for anything.

Any ideas? Nothing directly illegal (Murder, Robbery etc). The little fuck literally spends all day playing dota unless Daddy forces him to work.

u bin cucked m8

yeah nah cheating girls don't wake up crying and vomiting. She has 100% not been herself since.

find a new gf who isn't a whore

how big a town are we talking about?

gang rape him

You're a pussy.

Who cares lollolololol
faggoyt

Just have a fucking fight you spineless sack of shit.

That or shoot him in the stomach. But you won't do that, you think that some over-elaborate scheme like fucking home alone will make him leave town. No Nigger, get a gun, shoot him in the sweet meats.

But no, you're going to try some stupid bullshit to get around the violence that should be your first nature in this situation, faggot.

this

If hes religous get him on some special date, if he isnt just go ahead as fast a possible.

Grab him at night, get around 8 friends, force feed him lsd and then go to woods or somewhere else in the nature, show him lots of animal heads beat him up with bones and shout at him, throw spiders at him and try to really fuck his brain up.

Start feeding him more lsd and lots of dead rats or other stuff so he will get ill.

Break most of his bones and cut him pentagrams into his limbs.

He wont rape your gf again after this, trust me.

or just fucking kill him

if she's a strong independent women she shouldn't be in a psyche ward. she's weak to let a little rape bother her.

Dude get his shit haxxed and sell all of his shit on there. Just fucking wreck his shit.

Weak.. you'd be better off without her OP Someone that weak can not and can no longer be a mother. Sex is ruined for her forever.

[editor's note: 9 out of 10 people enjoy a gangrape.]

Also, I can tell you're full of shit because when girlfriends told me they'd been raped, I didn't want to pull pranks on their rapists, I wanted them murdered or in jail, that was it. Your girlfriend is violated and driven insane and you want the guy to move out of town? Fuck off.

Women orgasm from rape they are just dumb monkeys who are constantly asking for it and she isn't yours, it's just your turn

Unless you raised her from childhood or got her from a father who trained her for you, you got a massively depreciating asset, buddy

The answer, she's a clear, you gotta rape the guy now. And yeah, I'm afraid this guy is right

Oh, how cute. He trusts women.

Let me tell you what actually happened. Your girlfriend cheated on you with your friend. Later, she realized that you'd be pretty pissed off if you found out, and some part of her hind brain determined that you are more "reliable" (read: better as a source of resources to leech off of) than your friend, so leaving you for your friend wasn't an option. To prevent you from possibly leaving her without a reliable source of resources, she whipped up some tears and threw up in order to convince you that she was "raped." Like most "rapes," she wanted the sex that she got, then retroactively regretted her decision, in this case because she realized that it could lead to her losing her free resource gravy train.

The only non-cuckolded thing to do in this situation is to leave her. And don't do any of that "let's just be friends" bullshit – dump her. She is used goods at this point; a whore who will clearly manipulate you to keep her free resource gravy train going. If you put up with this behavior, you are a literal cuck.

B-but, women are supposed to be faithful to the guy who pays for them.

A woman is faithful to nothing but her own feelings. She will act in a faithful manner to the best breadwinner so long as:

a) A better breadwinner doesn't come along. Did some guy with a higher income than you give her attention? You'd better get ready for a breakup, or divorce proceedings if you're married (living with a girlfriend for a long time counts as "married" in some areas for the purpose of female resource extraction).

b) She doesn't think she can get away with it. Do you seem like a trusting type? The kind of person who would believe your girlfriend's stories? The kind of nu-male that will "always be there" to catch her, no matter how much of the shit she's in is her own fault? If you are, I guarantee you that your woman is fucking other men behind your back, perhaps many other men. If a woman thinks she can get away with using multiple men for free resources without losing her primary breadwinner's free resources, she will.

Women have no concept of loyalty. It's not so much that they're disloyal per se, it's just that they were never born with any kind of understanding of what "loyalty" actually means. It's a foreign concept to them.

Kick his ass 1v1 or fuck off like the little bitch you are. Sorry for her though

You are confusing your goals, OP.
Nothing you do to this guy will help your ex-gf. And she is your ex-gf. She is incapable of a romantic relationship, and may always be so. Even if she is treated and responds well enough to engage in a romantic relationship, it will never be sexual. Ever. And there is simply nothing that you can do about that. So if your goal is to put things back the way they were, sorry but you are shit out of luck.

If it is revenge that you are after, then you will have to do something directly (whatever you mean by that) illegal, as vigilantism is against the law.

Had she taken the rape kit immediately or a few hours after this wouldn't be an issue

cut off contact and try to move on

Keep your money and invest

She could be a much stronger person if she comes through it. How does one handle their first semi-conscious rape? She was robbed of her ability to fight back.

What means more to you? Your status or your girlfriend. Grow some balls and do the right thing.

Many of the views here generalise a type of female. Alpha females and alpha males are both opportunists. That risk comes with the territory, stop being bitter.

Your only real option is to ass rape him, you don't even have to use your dick, a phallic-esque object will work just as well. Aside from killing him this is the only way that you can regain your honour.

YOUR STORY IS FUCKING FAKE

WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS LIE FOR ATTENTION

Nope she cheated on you. And why was this slut alone with him?

If she was raped, why didn't she take it? Victims usually feel sore in their vaginas after rape. Absent memory is another indicator but the reality is

Your bitch got black out drunk and let your friend pound her loose pussy

If she was drugged then she would've done the rape kit immediately. Most likely they drank and did some roofies together. It's also a recreation drug.

Good because enough guys get thrown into jail for false rape accusations just like your bitch is doing.

LMFAO!

She's traumatized because she's now a slut.

You ain't gonna do shit you fucking faggot and you know it. You're a lying ass bitch making fake threads for attention.

Read above again.

See what did I say? If this really happened and you're not willing to fight for your bitch then you're the bigger bitch.

Send your bitch to me and I'll fuck the sanity back in her. You can raise my child or maybe your friend's you cuck.

He explained it perfectly.