This is me a few months back...

This is me a few months back. I posted on some other boards and they accused me of taking gear thanks to my "puffy nips". Well, I've never taken any odd substances. How come this is happening to me? Is it still just high body fat?

Mirin

user you look like a begginer body builder. I think they are just trolling you. everything looks normal.

testing something

sorry something weird was going on, thought it was just the thread my bad. doesn't let me delete my posts, other one about the body builder comment was spazzing out really bad

really? cuz a lot of people mock me for my chest

Be happy with yourself user

holy shit i wished i looked like you
god dammit plz leave
u are just making me sad at how pathetic i am

Your nips are fine my man, it's probably just your genetics. Not much you can do about it.

you guys are alright. Thanks for being friendly to me. My confidence is shit

Yeah, that's not gyno. The trick to tell is to stand completely in profile to a mirror and check if the angle of your areolas are no greater than 45 to the chest. If it's greater you have too much estrogene and should cut your nipples off to get rid of the excess, and make you healthier.

Saw you on Holla Forums
Don't worry about it, they (and chans in general) were giving you shit so you will work harder to be more prepared.
Don't get lost in your hear
But don't neglect your fire

Is this some sort of homo admire my body bait thread?

Also yes your nipples/man tits are kinda big maybe its hormones I have no idea why your body is storing fat there.

If you posted on /fit/ they'd all tell you you have gyno because they spend most of their time looking at swole naked men chests and can pinpoint the tiniest things for aesthetics

Would lay my head on/10

That's pretty gay my man.

It's called gyno. You have too much estrogen in your diet. Prolly eating lots of soy or bad fats.
Lean protein and good fats. That'll get rid of your bitch tits.

Hot….

I'm a grill so no homo. Just let me enjoy puffy nip user. We ladies get nothing man. People are trying to summon you btw. Get you faggot shaming ass where you're really needed!

source for that mango pls

Follow the rules TITS OR GTFO.

legitimately the gayest thing I have ever read

That's very gay my man.

nigger just do 5x5 for like three months

wait you might be a fatty so it might be a bit longer

either way quit being a pussy and exercise "boohoo i wish i was like that but i dont want to go out and do the work :("

But guys I really, really, really am a grill! My boobies are delicious too.

I know because I have Cheeto crumbs on them.

I jest. See ya fuckers in couple of months.

Maybe you have gynecomastia

Fear not, OP! With the magic of Photoshop, everything can be fixed!

NIPPLE THIEF

If a girl doesn't have puffy nips… Then it's kys time gurl

If a guy as puffy nips, see above

If you enjoy my reddit spacing, upvote me

No timestamp? Whys no one doubting this post whatsoever?

who cares