So this girl literally had sex with a horse, the one in the chair...

so this girl literally had sex with a horse, the one in the chair. is that a common thing for girls to admit to guys that they've been talking to for a few weeks?

she's ugly so i believe it

I've heard worse. All women are whores. Don't be shocked at anything they do to sexually get off

THAT IS MY FETISH

Mske her your gf, she'll be cool with you fucking delicious mare pussy.

same. op needs to share vid

Its about social consequences user, they dont give a fuck about the genesis of aids or ebola, they are just suicide tards.

Being the one to give birth to a new AIDS would be pretty cool tbh

Doubt it's common, but during a game of truth or dare I had a friend admit to me and and a couple other friends that she fucked her ex-bfs dog.

All disease chans are girls and we didnt notice this before, but nurgle is a girl like all of them.

OP here.
i guess my big hangup is… how the fuck can i compete with a 2 foot horse dick? granted she said she could only take a quarter of it, but even then, it was apparently 3x as thick as me

Horses only last 30 seconds, if that. If you can manage two minutes you'll have 400% the sexual stamina. but lets be honest, horses have the most perfectly shaped penises in the animal kingdom. and that flare, unf

yeah, she described it as like a "heavenly cocktail of pleasure and pain" so i'm pretty sure i can't provide that no matter how long i fuck her

sure you can just stick thumb tacks into her back as you fuck her, problem solved

ah yes, the perfect solution

also, she never recorded it. and idk if i want her to cuck me with a horse just so you fucks can have a video

wut. there's no horse in a chair in that pic.

Yeah, horse sounds pretty great. All I can say is git gud at sex. If the only thing that lets you compete with a horse is the fact that most women havent tried it, you need to get some better skills or attributes or something. Or else you're going to keep getting emasculated over and over.

Why my money is supporting walking bioweapon labs? At least keep her inside a fucking hazmat suit, aids and ebola arent jokes.

Run, OP.

Bestiality is a rite of passage nowadays.
Don't you know that it's current year?

I guess it's time to retire to being a cuck OP, atleast you can get some bestiality right at the source.

?? that doesn't look like a horse.

Tell her youve been thinking about what she said. Ask her if you could watch, if youre into that sort of thing.

screencaps
stories
pls share

What do you think retard?

fisting user, fisting is the answer you are looking for

RUN BITCH RUN UNLESS YOU WANT TO STICK YOUR WIENER IN A HALLWAY AND HAVE HER GET OFF TO STRANGE DILDOS WITH HER DISCOLORED GAPING HOLES

Found her

You sure that's here
looks like another girl

The only solution here is to beat her at her own game, if you can take more horse cock she'll have to fuck you.

Is this a bestiality thread?

somebody post the screencaps of that redditfag whose wife told him she was a dogfucker after they married