Will weed ever be as cheap as tobacco?

Will weed ever be as cheap as tobacco?
Is the price of weed falling or rising?

DUDE WEED LMAO

It's easier to grow then Tobacco, by logic it should be cheap. But demand is higher because of legality so they drive the price way up. I imagine alcohol during Prohibition cost 10x more then it did when it was legal.

Holla Forums is filled with try hards so prepare for your negative answers. It'lll never be that cheap. But legaization is good it'll get cheaper and cheaper.

t. redditor

check em

dude trips lmao

It's dropping in price rapidly because of legalization in california.

i cant wait until weed is legal in my state

always wanted to try some. specifically because i've heard it can help you go to sleep. i'm afraid of getting addicted to sleeping pills but i severley need something to help me sleep

im so tired in the morning when i go to work and sometimes i dont even go to work at all because im toos leepy

just go get some retard. It's literally everywhere.

no fucking way
im too beta to do that. plus, i dont have any friends. i dont know anybody that sells any

i dont want to go to jail or get a felony or shit. i have a cushy job. i cant risk getting fired

I remember a time when 90% of normies didn't smoke weed.

LOL never trust TOR you dumb shit

Getting cheaper for sure in places where its common, here in vancouver it's so easy to find incredibly high quality weed for cheap prices.
Reminder smoking weed is Druidic as fuck and not degenerate, christcucks get out

In Seattle, homeless dudes offered to share their weed with me for free.

On the border between Massachusetts and Albany, I have no idea how the fuck to buy it, even though it's legal now.

It's really all about the local culture.

retard

idiot

You realize it still doesn't matter? They aren't doing anything about it even if it is compromised. So why not use it until they actually do something about it.

No, but tobacco might become as expensive as weed. In Australia a 25 gram pouch of standard tobacco is around $30-$35 AUD (22-25USD). The government also has mandatory yearly tax increases of 12.5%.

Cigarettes are expensive as f here in UK £9 for 20 Marlboro you can get 1g. Weed for under 10 £.

The tobacco in a pack of cigarettes is a lot more than 1g.

1g of weed lasts me 1-2 days
A pack of cigarettes lasts me 4-7 days.

where it is legal in usa you can grow your own

I think even in legal states there's laws on how many plants you have.
You'd still have to buy some eventually.

Cheaper if it's legalized and assuming they don't slap a sin tax on it like tobacco has to protect the chilrens.

this is true ive visited colorado and it was something like 6 plants with half of them flowering at once but they may have changed the number you can have

And the government is the guilty party. Please pay me my Kings Ransom, because I am not buying anymore stocks until the government provides me with a new apple laptop and a secure server. I am tired of watching Uncle Sam tank my stocks. There is no such thing as a secure server. Maybe in a different country but not in GD America.

I smoked one weed and it gave me cancer… i thought this shit was supposed to heal breast cancer

Tobacco is much harder to grow than weed. weed already is cheaper than tobacco.