WROL/SHTF GENERAL: Holla ForumsEST EDITION

ZOGs DON'T HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND
ONLY YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SURVIVAL IN CHIMPOUTS, COUPS, WARS, OR MARKET CRASHES

IFF

CHALLENGES
amrron.com

COMMS
High value with models to choose from (try to only use genuine units and accessories)
Lowest bandwidth and power settings possible (can bend with plausible deniability until shtf)
No repeater use, antenna height and length restrictions
Good from rural to urbanized locales
Better for cities with tall buildings
HF freq, almost guaranteed daytime long range comms with proper setup
www.arrl.org
Getting at least a tech license will remove the aforementioned limitations and allow for some HF,

repeater use, and data tx
Everything you need to know for the tech test in video format with pdf in description
Free android test prep app from tech all the way to amateur extra if ya want

FARMING
Find out what grows where and how, use farmer's markets for income and intel
Grow small crops and herbs in pots
Find someone with land and sharecrop for a share of harvest.

SUPPLIES
Dressings, rolled bandage, non stick gauze, petrolatum jelly, nitrile gloves
amzn.com/B00QFXGSIY is high value, iodine, metal canteens.
Baby wipes, soap, bleach, iodine, detergent
batteries, solar cells, candles, charcoal, fire starters (dryer lint/sheets work)
Shovels, full tang knives, pocket saws, etc
High value bug out bag candidate
Coffee, cheap liquor, cigarettes
Dessicant packs, Salt, vinegar, canning gear.

FIRST AID
THE FOUR LIFE SAVING STEPS
WITHOUT OXYGEN BRAIN DEATH STARTS AT 60SECS
check for breath, lift chin, close nose/mouth, 2 breaths, 30 pumps
clean and apply tourniquet if limb
close, jelly, nonstick, dressing, bandage
evac, legs/wound above heart, prevent sweat/chill, calm victim

WEAPONS
A strong mind and body are the only weapons that can't be stolen from you
Better one .22LR/NATO/combloc caliber gun, 5 mags and 1000 rounds than 100 meme caliber unicorns
Get sturdy sports equipment and construction tools
High value, US MADE armor plate and carrier options
High Value, US MADE fuel filter "solvent catch" kits for .223/5.56, 9mm, .45 and .22LR applications

NETWORK
>ANY GROUPS TOUTING OFFENSE PRE-SHTF ARE AUTOMATICALLY SUSPECT
mytopo.com for custom high value 1:50k (6digit) maps
aim for #s if can't into weapons

Haha woah there buddy for a second I thought I was on /k/

I did see a Forest Ranger in a bullet proof vest today, even had a POLICE badge on it
Like wtf you trying to get all confrontational for? Wearing IIIA ballistic plating since a campground was closed due to flooding

Motherfucking tax dollars at work instituting Agenda 21 right there, or do they call it 2025 or 2030 now

patch not badge*
I swear, if I see anymore militarized Forest Service in their little green and white trucks… Wtf happened to Smokey the Bear?

It is actually Smokey Bear.

I post it to /k/ but the place is being filled with shills and realized that Holla Forums is a bigger audience to get my message out. I wouldn't bully that park ranger too hard, these days all sorts of filth and vagrants are using forests to hide their deeds.

Required reading.

Doesn't really matter because that's a bygone era and now public servants are getting automatic rifles.

I might get back into survivalism. Or maybe I'm too far down the nihilist path in the positive timeline.

not op but remember to stock up on non-gmo and organic HEIRLOOM seeds because those will be nearly impossible to come by if SHTF and you gotta farm

organic non-gmo heirloom = plant doesn't die after making fruit or veg ONCE.

be careful because some biotech and other gmo argo companies still try to sell organic seeds, find out who is who and buy that shit from someone else, I'm sure there's something wrong with those even if organic. they know and planned ahead

Thank you very much for this, I'm OP and will add it to my next OP.

The world order is coming to destroy us all, but I am prepared. Don't worry user I will live.

This thread isn't for those of us who are already prepared, its for those who by virtue of being entranced by jewish distractions, are yet not.

or just about anything else except UCP

I still don't know why you are pushing this

don't grow corn especially, animals are best

I haven't seen a local cop in rural whitetopia without a vest in 6 years maybe? Except for the fat fucks who take them off in their cars I guess because nonstop air conditioning isn't enough.
My state game wardens were given m14s by the feds some time around 9/11 (not necessarily related)

Imagine being in a situation as fucked as venezuela. During a protest/demonstration, you spot another user via the IFF. If you both were smart enough to have spent dosh on a baofeng radio, between the two of you can start a resistance. I regret that I didn't think to start these generals sooner, or some of the venezuelan /k/ommandos would already have this ability. I'm expecting similar collapses to start happening in brazil, france, greece and other non sustaining economies in the european/american sphere, I'm just the prophetic fool holding the sign warning of the coming times.

they don't need to be 'heirloom' of any fancy or old-fashioned kind, just not hybrid. Anything hardy and prolific is what you want. and your seed being organic doesn't mean shit

and your seeds won't be worth much except for barter if you haven't done it before

Well, also some of those hybrid/gmo/non organic seeds will produce sterile or worse yet deseeded offspring, which doesn't offset their resistance to weedkiller in shtf.

I don't disagree, I've been saying this for a long time as well. but I avoid crowds

those are three different things though, avoid gmos, hybrids are a luxury and non-hybrids means you can stockpile your own seed or sell it, and organic is by itself not important. find plants that perform well locally and buy bulk if you can, it's much cheaper and quicker than buying 'rare' seeds and building your own stock. not that I haven't done that too.

everyone should be stackin buckets of food as well, preferably something that can also be used as a source for seeds. Canned food is great because you won't have the prep time and fuel used, but having straight grains and shit is good as well. and even a one lb bag of beans will plant a fair amount

I'm personally going to stock rations and multivitamins.

God Dam it!!! I have to get a radio đź“». Thanks op for reminding me. Any good brands? What do recommend?

Baofeng for vhf/uhf, alinco sr8t is a great entry level ht unit. Best of luck!

I'm surprised this topic is so boring on this board.

Despite it being around for over a hundred years, it's still one of the most interesting things we've done.

Being a ham operator, its the coolest thing that is that simple. Soon, when the economy collapses and information isn't as easy to obtain, it will be the way to fight against jews.

nice