Why is the smartest white person a kike?

Why is the smartest white person a kike?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_field_equations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are the master race

Shiggy diggy, my family

Tesla wasn't a jew.

look, i know you hate them, but don't you think thats underestimating your enemy?

they are smart, smarter than you and the white race in general. thats why they've reached a point in time where they are in control of most of the world while simultaneously being a minority in every country they inhabit except, of course, israel.

how does a huge racial minority (convert jews don't count) practically own your country from the ground up if not with sheer intelligence?

Jews are not white, fuckface.

They own most of the world through chronic nepotism. And I'd wager that only a tiny minority of Jews are actually genius-level, and that'd only be because of breeding with white goyim, not from any natural Semitic qualities.

dunno about that, but they're still on top of the world, and your "master race" is enslaved by them.

so go ahead and tell me who is and isn't smart again wagecuck, don't take too long, your "dumb" jew boss wants you up at 7 in the morning tomorrow and the rest of the week too.

so go ahead and tell me who is and isn't smart again wagecuck, don't take too long, your "dumb" jew boss wants you up at 7 in the morning tomorrow and the rest of the week too

LMAO

some are.

Jews are the master race

12th place isn't so bad

Neither are anglos

No.

Then anybody is white… kids, remember:

Everything else is mongrel or weird and small groups like abbos, "semitic" is just "special snowflakes" and not all whites are swedes.

Just remember that POTUS Trump always tells the truth to anyone who asks him.

anglos are less white than kikes

That's not a significant sample size, you fucking mongoloid.

Food for thought:
We will have a good day if we applied ourselves.
Androids dream of the meme farmers.
Not sure if you can reach me on this stuff.
I'm not going anywhere close to the ugly creations.
Most celebrities online enjoy fame they deserve.
Bass so much.

because you touch yourself

Not the smart ones.

Why would OP show the Schrödinger equation if talking about a jew?
Schrodinger was not Jewish.
If you are talking about Einstein, show en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_field_equations

those are the most redpilled equations humanity has ever produced

maybe, just maybe, because yews in high positions tend to hire jews mostly.

that's the most retarded thing I've read on this thread

check em

Cuz all the smarter white men died in an accident under suspicious circumstances.

what's with the sub sample size for the yids? did they find the smartest white Jews and exclude Ethiopian Jews?

how about reduce it down to a sample of the smartest Germans instead of the "generic white" label which usually includes shitskins.

guaranteed their IQ are higher than the smartest lily white kikes.

He responded to you, what part of "retards in a large group" you dont understand. Literally one family got their hands on money, and use the rest of the fellow retards, even if youre all worth less than one goat in Israel.

Trump sacked the FBI director simply because he had verifiable proof that POTUS Trump is, in fact, a Jew.

Jews are some of the smartest whites, second to the Germans.

Because he was hillarys troop, dumbass.

Jews are not white

Nein.

Quick reminder that (((Einstein))) was a fraud.
If the jews would't have stolen Teslas work and hold it back, we would already have several space colonies.
Everything is the light.

B-but Tesla was a RACIST!
Everything he said is wrong because of it.

ok

Nikolai "Racemixing is fine as long as you're smart" Tesla

but that's right, IQ is better than race

because jews…

what alternate dimension have we gone to?