"I want a latte."
"No."
"No."
"I told you, I don't want your damn menu."

"Yeah, nothing much. You know how it is."
"No, really. I'm pretty boring."
"Nothing out of the usual."

It's the little things, man.

Normalfags are inconsiderate, selfish jerks who don't care about anyone but themselves and their tribal social circles.

JUST

what else is new

I'm right there with you.
I never talk about any of them or any of their dumb shit or any of the corners they cut during work. It shouldn't be this hard for people to act like adults. Or to be more tactful if they insist on gossiping like women.

this is why i dont talk with normies.

I'm sorry, OP. These are the reasons I stay inside save for very very early in the mornings when everyone is barely getting up for their slave job. I don't go out at night because niggers are prevalent.

make them, dumbass. tell them to open way or force your away out
there was no need to cuss or scream. assert yourself. sometimes you need to repeat yourself. normalfags are fucking retards
i can see how he thinks you're an asshole. you could've lied, or you could've said what you did; like:
if you want to live with normalfags, open up a little or lie a lot. don't be a faggot.

t. Chad

thats like unpaid work. staying home is easier and comfy too.

damn right. but some anons have to live with normalfags, and i hate it when i see anons get cucked by normalfags.

Oh you pathetic fucking cunt. Stop. Examine yourself thoroughly. Get really introspective. I'm absolutely, one-hundred percent certain you'll find that you are the problem, not other people, because, believe it or not, you're not some sort of fucking victim.

All that being said, this is still a more interesting thread than anything else currently on Holla Forums.

you are a normie and your advice is shit just like your soul

OP don't listen to this douchebag. I know this type of person. doesn't matter what. real life, internet, no matter where you are or how down you are, this cunt always shows up and tries to make you feel like it's your fault.

say "NO. It's not my fault."

sure, ask yourself how you can improve and how you can better yourself and how you do things, but don't let the whole world beat you up and then give it the satisfaction of admitting that it was your fault too.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT, AND I'M NOT SORRY"

bump

Counter-bump.

Nice repost, but I can't blame you, considering how slow things have been across pretty much all boards.
I come across as an asshole too, but I think I actually am one.

This reads like it was written by a woman.

Leave a bad review. It will make you feel good.

He just misunderstood you. He thought you were saying "I did stuff but I don't want to tell you because I don't like you so I'll say I did nothing" when in reality you actually did do nothing. Next time just say "slept and enjoyed another American weekend".

that son of a bitch! OP you need to go and quickly open a new restaurant and then wait for the owner to come into your restaurant and then say "sorry there's electronic infetterannce we can't seat you" but clearly let him see not one, but a few different empty tables and if he asks just say "no sorry we can't there's just too much electronic infatareents" and wait for him to leave annoyed and then just close the restaurant. -pro tip

Normalfags are fucking retards. Its like they have no spatial awareness. Here you are, walking down the street minding your own business, and then some fucking normalfag retard jumps back and flails his arms around because his normalfag retard friend said something funny. How can people act like shit-on-ass retards in public and feel no shame?

And sometimes they stare at you. Like they can sense that you're NOT a retard and their self-preservation instincts kick in.

Its shit like this that reminds me that I am not the same as these stupid fags and possibly even a more sentient being entirely.

Do Japs suffer the normalfag mence, they seem to be keep to themselves, have manners and not act like fucking retards in public. Social media was the worse thing to happen, it has amplified the narcissism, vanity and hedonistic behaviour of normlfags.

japs definitely suffer from normalfags. take a look at this video for evidence.

Japs have their own problems, it's just that they're not as open as the west's normies.

Did they try and walk out with like 11 milky way bars without paying?

reminds me of one such place. Went to a costa once just to have a sandwhich and leech their wifi.
yep
yep
that won't be necessary
Not. Necessary.

Said overly persistent barista was a 5 foot petite blonde anyway, pretty sure I intimidated her. Eh, omlette, eggs.

Either their kike/chink store owner was there or they're just fucking with you because you look weak.

god I love living in maine

nobody talks to or even looks at anyone else

we all stare at our shoes and speak in a low voice

everyone's white

there's no crime

everyone enjoys their privacy and is respectful

As someone who grew up in northern England i'd go insane inside of a month of living in such a place

Are there any QTs?

if you count generic white girl #5345353 to be cute, sure.

Yes. Some. Most people leave after high school because there's not much opportunity around here and they want to experience some other part of the country or an actual big city, so there are a lot of leftover garbage women, mostly single mothers. But some QTs.

Satanic dubs
Dude seems more like a anime freak than a normie.

wowzer

what a shame.

But theres nothing wrong with that image. I think you've forgotten how to have fun alone.

I mean that he has problems with normies, like the "can't leave apartment if neighbor is in the hallway" bit

There is you issue OP.

Me and my girl friend do this thing to make normies feel bad and give way to use in every situation…

I act like I am totally autistic and she says she is my 1/2 sister watching me to let my poor mother have a break from the stress of full time care of me.

I pull my pants right up to my belly button and sometimes I even splash some water on them to look pissy.

We get so much free shit and I can shop lift without worrying about being caught sometimes I just scream and act out if caught and mom and pop stores normally just give me the item.

Its funny to troll normalfags fuck em.

How the fuck do you know that? Do you speak jap?

the video has subtitles

I feel you OP:

ffs, you can't even reciprocate the abuse you receive, you pretty much need to know your place as an untouchable.

so saying "can you make way" or making way for yourself while saying "excuse me" is getting you in a fight? fucking pussy. get out of your room every once in a while and grow some fucking balls.
you are retarded. you're 16 aren't you?

When shit like his happens, all you got to do is complain to the restaurant owner. Be polite about it. Easy free meal. When I get bad service, I call corporate. They don't want to lose business. Say you're a loyal customer and they will roll over.

Just say excuse me. I know they're retarded, hogging the entire sidewalk, but just because they're morons, doesn't mean you should forget your manners. They did on purpose to feel important, as strange as it sounds, they wanted to inconvenience you and others. Be polite and they will cave, move aside, and it will take them down a peg. Show them you're not bothered by their ridiculous antics of self importance.

The waitress is not stupid she's just stubborn. This is her livelihood, user. She wants you spend more, so you'll tip her more. What she failed to realize though if she just gave you polite, nonaggressive service, she probably would have got tipped more.

Shocking what it's like to be in cultures that aren't as far gone as ours. I also experienced the strange feeling of seeing lots of people all of the one race, which is impossible to find in my country, as well as girls in skirts, which you'd be forgiven for thinking were forbidden back home given how rarely they are worn.

For all our neat technology and medicine and science, I increasingly feel as if we're living in an era of decline.

Should've let them know that you will make sure to let everyone know about how they treat their guests
Tell them they're antisocial hooligans and move on
Ask for the manager and tell him that his staff is obnoxious and you'll let people know about the service, unless they apologize and the coffee is on the house offered by themself without you asking for it
try to smile for a change if that bothers you, people will smile back and you'll have a reason to continue smiling if thats what you want
this is not about you being boring but having rejected the conversation and being short with him, he was willing to socialize and all he wanted in turn is to keep the conversation going
talk about the "usual" stuff if thats all you did but be responsive

You sound like a cunt. Your cpwprler was trying to be friendly. You could've told him you watched animu all weekend and been a charming weirdo instead of an ass

please stop

my response is go back and read this retards comment.

Wat

not sure what confuses you

the guy was clearly trying to datamine him you cunt

what the fuck

lel

Your mistake is viewing normies as human beings. They are not. View them as NPCs that you have to manipulate to get what you want. Don't expect any kind of serious or meaningful relationship with normies. If you can detach yourself enough, you will find that you can literally control them like animals. They will be your slaves in everything but name. There are plenty of books that tell you how to do it.

This is probably the most accurate description I believe. Kek

They're going to send to couple of fetch quests, all pointless, and aggravating, but your going to have to do every single if you what to proceed. And you can't kill them either.

life is an EA game with no quit button
GET ME OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, fuck off.

Wow! They have it!

They can sense your anger.

You're a shut-in.

cannot waitt to move to the northeast (vermont, new hampshire but maine is an option) after college. High IQ, mainly white people and beautiful landscape.

B&M makes for a good BM

Youve build this character for XX years and you have nothing else to play anyway. Continue grinding.

avoidance is also work. do you enjoy company? have a cat?

dude are you me?